Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS (20087 Views)

Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
[size=17pt]TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS[/size]

[size=14pt]My name is Adeosun Ademola, our company TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS is into Auctioning of Cars directly from United State.

I had worked with COPART(www.copart.com) a US-based car auction company between 2009 to 2011 in Virginia US. There are so many people in Nigeria that don’t know that they can actually buy cheap cars from the US at a very low price. No one can fool me about what is happening in United State. I lived there for four years with my Green Card. We can help you get the car of your dream at the cheapest price possible
[/size]

[size=16pt]
Feel free to visit our main office located at[/size]
[size=14pt]21 Morekete Complex.
Isheri Road at Akinode Bus Stop
Lagos

Telephone Number

Email
ademolaadeosun352@yahoo.com
[/size]

1 Like

Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by omolara888: 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2012
I am very pleased to write to Nairaland forum. I have promised myself that If things should work the way I want, I will be more than happy to write and tell everyone about Mr Ademola. The man that wrote about people should STOP WASTING MONEY IN COTONOU.The first time I saw the write up, I sent him an email and He called me on phone from United state.I told him that I have been duped before by people , He convinced me and I told him to go ahead and give me a quote for the 2005 Highlander, Guess what? the Highlander they gave me it price for 3 million in Cotonou, Mr Ademola gave me for 2.4 million, with full options, The reasons why I came on this forum is that I have received my bill of laden, last week Friday and I keep tracking my shipment and am very pleased to tell everyone that He is a great business man and I will advise you all to go ahead and do business with him, His products are cheap, you can visit his office and his house as well for you to be sure of him more.I have done that before while transacting with him.Nigerian people should encourage anyone who will want to help us and liberate people in terms of anything reasonable,We all understand that people can be very funny atimes, but I will advise people that they should use common sense approach to distinguish between liar and honest men or women.thanks

1 Like

Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by stephenolowo: 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2012
Hello Mr Ademola,My Name is Stephen.How much can I get Honda 2009 sir? How Long will it take to arrive Nigeria?Please I will be more than glad if you can get me a repossess car or insurance car.I have verified much about you from the guy you refereed to in Skye bank, because I am a also a staff of the Bank in one of the branch. and He told me to go ahead with you, Because he said you got him a Honda Pilot last month and I will be more than glad if you can respond as quickly as possible.thanks
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by nzemartins(m): 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2012
Hi,
Please how much can i get a Toyota Camry (2003 Model-Big for nothing) and a Toyota Camry (1998 Model)
Thanks Boss......
You can email me through nzemartinsa@yahoo.com
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by gboyecares: 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
Hi,
Pls, how much can I get a 1999 or 2000 Toyota Rav4.
My email is gboyegamuyiwa@gmail.com
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2012
I wont be able to advise you on 1999, any car that is not 2000 wont come through Lagos clearing...........so i have sent you an email, waiting for your response
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2012
1.2 will be great for that
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by julietjuks: 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2012
pls can i know how much u would need to pay to get honda baby 2001. thank u
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by ecna: 11:51pm On Nov 21, 2012
Hi,
How much can u get a Nissan Altima 2007, 2.5L engine auto? Pl include d cost of custom clearance

Thanks
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 22, 2012
julietjuks: pls can i know how much u would need to pay to get honda baby 2001. thank u
950 clean title sir
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 22, 2012
People should be checking the vin number of any vehicle they want to buy.......you can look that up on the car fax.............go to Google and enter how to check vin number(VEHICLE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER)Then you can see all the history of what you want to buy.........
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by tommysparks: 9:54am On Nov 22, 2012
Pls sir how much will it take to bring in a nissan primera 2004 auto wit navigation including custom clearance so dat we could deal first week of december. Tnx
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 22, 2012
I cant find that on our website.........I only know altima and xtera.........May be you should give us a sample on that.thanks

1 Like

Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by omicron(m): 10:34am On Nov 22, 2012
Mr ademola pls what is your price for 2000 honda civic?
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 22, 2012
PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE ME THE NUMBER AGAIN.
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 22, 2012
riviera_nights: you sent me a mail that you were in nigeria,sumtime last month,that I should provide a phone number which I did,you promised to call back on a friday when you resume office.no call from you up till now.
PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE ME THE PHONE NUMBER AGAIN, I GUESS I WAS BUSY THEN, I APPOLOGISE
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 22, 2012
omicron: Mr ademola pls what is your price for 2000 honda civic?
Is it the EX OR LX Sir?
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by omicron(m): 11:44am On Nov 22, 2012
ademola7: Is it the EX OR LX Sir?
EX. Thnks
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by michaelala(m): 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2012
Pls sir, how much will get me a 2004 honda Pilot and 2005 VW Toureg (v6). Does this cost u mention include clearing too?. How long does it take to get here?.
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by chuksbogus: 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2012
Pls i wanted to call u but d phone nomber u wrote is not compleat. How much can i get toyota corolla 2000model or nissan sentra 2001 model my email is chuksbogus2001@yahoo.co.uk, no 07061136949
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by iwakunbaba: 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2012
@ademola, pls how much can i get these cars

1) 2005 landcruiser 4wd
2) 2006 pilot
3) 2002 volvo S80 auto
my email is iwakunwale@gmail.com
thanks
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2012
chuksbogus: Pls i wanted to call u but d phone nomber u wrote is not compleat. How much can i get toyota corolla 2000model or nissan sentra 2001 model my email is chuksbogus2001@yahoo.co.uk, no 07061136949
I have called you but no one picked up,thank sir
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by michaelala(m): 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2012
You have not replied my post sir.
michaelala: Pls sir, how much will get me a 2004 honda Pilot and 2005 VW Toureg (v6). Does this cost u mention include clearing too?. How long does it take to get here?.
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by omicron(m): 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2012
ademola7: Is it the EX OR LX Sir?
omicron: EX. Thnks
still waiting for your reply.
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2012
omicron: still waiting for your reply.
.With 1.7 million , i will get it down and the day to be delievered will be 18 to 20 bussiness day sir, and this car is a reposes car
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by pafestula(m): 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2012
Hi Mr. Ademola....Pls how much can u get me Hyundai Elantra 2005 model.. Auto?
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by michaelala(m): 11:51pm On Nov 22, 2012
Sir, are you selective in replying?

1 Like

Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by olaniyioj: 2:20am On Nov 23, 2012
hI mR aDEMOLA,
pLS HOW MUCH CAN I GET ALMERA TINO AND TOYOTA PICNIC BOOTH AUTOMATIC TRAMISSSION AND ABOVE 2000. EMAIL ME ON olaniyioj@gmail.com
Re: STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 23, 2012
michaelala: Sir, are you selective in replying?
. I am very sorry sir, we are not selective in our response, it just that the numbers of email we received daily is more at this moment, I guess your question came in when we have closed, we apologise for any inconvinent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osama10 Of NL Has Done It AGAIN With Infiniti FX45**Black On Black**Great 2014 / Autonomy Cab: First Taxi Robot Unveiled To The Public (Video) / Jump Starter To Charge Your Car Battery,laptops,phones,and Tablets Anywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.