Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? (10100 Views)

Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) / 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by omotola1(m): 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2012
tintingz: If men and women were in seperate in the church..........you wont notice this
So what are u saying in essence?
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2012
ubong560: @poster, Omo u go look breastfeeding mother breast 4 inside church instd 2 continue on wat u went ther 4 abi? As u had dat lustful look, u bin 1 go struggle am wit d baby abi? U 4 go put mouth 4 d 2nd breast dey suck am as d baby d suck d oda one. An intruder!
sharrrap! how can you even prove OP is a "he"?? have you considered the possibility OP is just a concerned "she" church usher??
mcheeew unintelligent debaters abound aplenty

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by richfaxy: 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2012
@OP, it isnt wrong to bossom feed the baby in church, but the breastfeeding mother should also cover her bossom to avoid distractions, thats why mos churches have sections where nursing mothers and toddlers are expected to seat so as not to distract others members esp wen the kids are crying.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Image123(m): 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2012
ask for them to provide a part or demarcation for nursing mothers to avoid distraction then.
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by shoturtrap(m): 6:43pm On Nov 04, 2012
As in what's up with people being so so randy nowadays?
As in, its a nursing mother for paul's sake?
Why can't u just see it that way, that she has to feed her baby and also its in the church. Are u there to see bossoms or breasts or worship and listen to the word of GOD. I too I so love bossoms or breasts which ever one u call it, but not that of a nursing mother eyw angry
Abeg nigga next time don't try that again.

And its not wrong to breast feed her baby there, its just how rotten and corrupt our mind and imaginations are. Wonder what was going through ur dirty mind then. What nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2012
Nigerians reason low. No wonder human rights do not exist. Human rights does not mean you should encroach on others'. If you wannaa breastfeed do it outside or in a designated area for Bleep sake. For you not to have issues with a lady taking out her teats and feeding right in the midst of the congregation, there is something definitely wrong.

9 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by AmakaG29(f): 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2012
It is acceptable and natural to tend to babies in the House of God. Societal decency may call for the woman to cover herself with a blanket or cloth out of respect, but she shouldn't be turned out of the sanctuary.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2012
divine2043: Nigerians reason low. No wonder human rights do not exist. Human rights does not mean you should encroach on others'. If you wannaa breastfeed do it outside or in a designated area for Bleep sake. For you not to have issues with a lady taking out her teats and feeding right in the midst of the congregation, there is something definitely wrong.
right on! i can't imagine how any sane 21st century human specie will think otherwise.
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by hollypagan: 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2012
Poster i guess ur into lust ,huh the woman can feed the baby anytime any where,next time just tell her to go at the back stop watch ing and consentrate on sermon
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by bluelaptop: 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2012
sincerely i don't see why your main purpose of going to church is to check on old woman feeding their hungry pikins with milk . Or did your pastor complain or do you do you fink he's blind .
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by kannymoore(m): 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2012
Since when did breastfeeding an infant become an erotic action!!!

Jeez! I'm really sorry for some of us men! I swear!!!

How can a man be aroused while a woman is doing what's the biologically acceptable thing for mothers to do?

The OP should ask his mother if she ever breastfed him in church and if so, whether the skies fell!

Seriously..., I thought I was. A bit perverted but it seems so many seemingly-holy guys are FaR MORE DEPRAVED than I am!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2012
bluelaptop: sincerely i don't see why your main purpose of going to church is to check on old woman feeding their hungry pikins with milk . Or did your pastor complain or do you do you fink he's blind .
where did OP mention anything about "main purpose?" illiteracy tendencies on display!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2012
WHEN URE IN CHURCH U R SUPPOSED 2 BE LISTENING TO THE PASTOR & UNDERSTAND THAT URE WORSHIPING UR MAKER. BUT THEN WHY DO PPLE GO TO CHURCH? ITS USUALLY TO FIND HUSBAND/ WIFE, GO FOR MIRACLE, GO OUT OF HABIT, OR JUST GO BECOS OF WHAT PEOPLE WILL SAY.
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Orikinla(m): 6:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
[size=28pt]Yes.
Jesus Christ fed thousands in his church.

A church is the body of Christ from two to as many as can gather for His kingdom.[/size]
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by ubong560(m): 6:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
@BADDYGUY, ur name shows u r bad intellectually dat's u couldn't read d post well. Na people lik una dey miss concentratn in church on sighting a gal wit short skirt or expose bre.ast. U must b a corrupt member of d choristers. Lol
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2012
You could have just looked away for Christ's sake. That what i normally do :DLike she rightly told you, it's none of your damn business cool
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2012
ubong560: @BADDYGUY, ur name shows u r bad intellectually dat's u couldn't read d post well. Na people lik una dey miss concentratn in church on sighting a gal wit short skirt or expose bre.ast. U must b a corrupt member of d choristers. Lol
yes nah! i is a proper bad guy. and yes of course if i miss concentration score kwarrect chic to spend d night wit, why e dey pain you? is it my fault dat u r gameless? i have a suggestion for you though: consult beer! because alcohol has been helping ugly folks in ur image have ss.e.x since 1759

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
baddiguy:
yes nah! i is a proper bad guy. and yes of course if i miss concentration score kwarrect chic to spend d night wit, why e dey pain you? is it my fault dat u r gameless? i have a suggestion for you though: consult beer! because alcohol has been helping ugly folks in ur image have ss.e.x since 1759
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhehehh you are truly a bad guyz lol...don't mind dat nut sack pls i support catching dem mini skirt chics in church 100%
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
Thats what breast covers are for, wear it over your neck it covers your br3ast and the baby while you feed, I am a mother and really dont see the point of being flashed with boobs in public

8 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
debrief08: Thats what breast covers are for, wear it over your neck it covers your br3ast and the baby while you feed, I am a mother and really dont see the point of being flashed with boobs in public

Finally! A thinking woman with a working brain. Kudos!!!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Blueboy0402: 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2012
I went to an office for an official duty and while waiting at the reception, a young mother who happens to be a coper was sitting opposite me. She came for letter of acceptance from the company. Suddenly her baby started crying and this coper not minding that there are other people in the reception, brought out the entire breast and started breastfeeding her baby. She even spilled some of the milk everywhere. It was so embarasing that the receptionist had to caution her. She then used her handkerchief to cover a great part of her breast.
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by bigtt76(f): 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
...like the poster right? grin grin. @OP Why do you think she should go out to breast feed? So if its raining or sun hot she should still be forced out? Mind you, she's in the presence of God the Creator of life and of course remember Jesus Christ admonishing the Jews for driving away the kids frkm coming to Him? Truth is mind your own business ...if a woman in church is scratch her v@gin@ sef ...pluck your eyes and mind away from there ...abi you do like Akpors wey wan help one woman test her milk sake of say de baby de reject am?

overdrive: Not proper could cause distraction to some with wandering tots.
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by ParisLove2(f): 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
omotola1:
That's a muslim, he's just suggesting women be segregated in churches just like they do in mosques.
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by tintingz(m): 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
omotola1:
dont you gerrit??.........if men are sitted seperately with women in the church how can a man notice a woman breastfeeding a baby looking at her boo.bs.......women sometimes are distraction to men in many ways psychologicaly, religiously, naturaly

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by dadicvila(m): 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
debrief08: Thats what breast covers are for, wear it over your neck it covers your br3ast and the baby while you feed, I am a mother and really dont see the point of being flashed with boobs in public
thank you for being reasonable,lots of unreasonable people on nairaland lately,even if we are all in church to worship God but decency must be thought of,i have seen women brest feeding their kids without exposing everything and i think our churches must go a step further,it dosnt end with providing a place for nursing mothers,steps should also be taken to enforce it....nobody goes to church with intention of looking at nursing mothers nurse their babies but we know it can cause distraction to even the holiest man

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Heliesha: 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2012
packman:

you are so dull that i feel so sad talking to you.....

to you what you have said made sense but i just feel you are completely Narrow minded and a very classic fool
men its you i fill sowie for bro it seems u mind is very and always dirty its beta to see fins in a negative light than to be filled wif dirty thought and call it being 'broad minded i'd say'.
packman:

to you what you have said made sense but i just feel you are completely Narrow minded and a very classic fool
men its you i fill sowie for bro it seems u mind is very and always dirty its beta to see fins in a negative light than to be filled wif dirty thought and call it being 'broad minded i'd say'.
packman:

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by omotola1(m): 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2012
tintingz: dont you gerrit??.........if men are sitted seperately with women in the church how can a man notice a woman breastfeeding a baby looking at her boo.bs.......women sometimes are distraction to men in many ways psychologicaly, religiously, naturaly
Here we go again...
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2012
Blueboy0402: I went to an office for an official duty and while waiting at the reception, a young mother who happens to be a coper was sitting opposite me. She came for letter of acceptance from the company. Suddenly her baby started crying and this coper not minding that there are other people in the reception, brought out the entire breast and started breastfeeding her baby. She even spilled some of the milk everywhere. It was so embarasing that the receptionist had to caution her. She then used her handkerchief to cover a great part of her breast.
I don't get it? Is it bringing out the entire b..reast to breastfeed the baby that is the problem or breastfeeding in public itself? I can see its two different things.I don't see anything wrong breastfeeding in public but bringing out the whole b..reast is definitely wrong.
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by ubong560(m): 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2012
I won't b surprised if i hear people lik u lay women in d huz of Lord and sleep wit them. After d act, u wil c ur blokos swollen up and u wil begin 2 wonder wat happened and say 2 urself wat da fvuck is happening 2me?
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by tintingz(m): 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2012
Orikinla: [size=28pt]Yes.
Jesus Christ fed thousands in his church.
A church is the body of Christ from two to as many as can gather for His kingdom.[/size]
dont tell me Jesus get breast

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by ubong560(m): 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2012
@BADDYGUY, I won't b surprised if i hear people lik u lay women in d huz of Lord and sleep wit them. After d act, u wil c ur blokos swollen up and u wil begin 2 wonder wat happened and say 2 urself wat da fvuck is happening 2me?
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by omotola1(m): 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2012
Op, was the woman breastfeeding her baby in the front row?
Do u think nursing mothers are daft & will be willing to expose their breasst just any how?
Most nursing mothers dat i know look for special corners in Church to do their thing.
In my Church, they sit at the back.
I guess u must ve been the one wandering around aimlessly for u to notice someone‘s bobby!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Some Christians Backslide And Never Come Back To Christ. / Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel / 20 Richest Pastors In The World Updated (with Seven Nigerians)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.