Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? (10101 Views)

Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) / 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
feed respectfully and discreetly. You can sew it by your self just get any of these tailors moving about. Who knows she is breastfeeding?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by ignis: 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2012
omotola1:
Gbam!
On point bro.
@ OP, it‘s none of ur business!
Is dat ur first time of seeing breasst?
LWKMD
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by tintingz(m): 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2012
omotola1:
Here we go again...
go where?? Kindly criticise what i post....
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by dominique(f): 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
This poster must be a rude and obnoxious person in real life. Who are you to tell her to go outside and breast-feed outside. Is it your church? I'm glad the woman put you in your place.
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2012
ubong560: @BADDYGUY, I won't b surprised if i hear people lik u lay women in d huz of Lord and sleep wit them. After d act, u wil c ur blokos swollen up and u wil begin 2 wonder wat happened and say 2 urself wat da fvuck is happening 2me?
stop advertising illiteracy here. you think this is nollywood?? clown!
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by naturalwaves: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2012
debrief08: Thats what breast covers are for, wear it over your neck it covers your br3ast and the baby while you feed, I am a mother and really dont see the point of being flashed with boobs in public

What a relief! Very very sensible post particularly when it is coming from a mother. I didn't know who to quote and how to start replying the numerous daft posts earlier on.
Thanks!

I personally find it a lil bit irritating when I see a woman bre.ast feeding in public #no offence#. It is so rude to accuse the OP of lust. Is there any pleasure in seeing a woman breas.t feed? undecided undecided undecided.

Moreover, it all boils down to how a mother trains her child.An average meal of brea.st milk should last a child for about 2 to 3 hours. I believe if a woman bre.stfeeds her child very well before service, she will hardly need to do same again during service which spans between that same period. Moreover, why not put some baby food in the feeding bottle and take that to church after breas.t feeding the child at home. It is very possible to structure a fair timetable for a child in which the child won't be deprived in any way.

Some mothers are so so lazy that they do not take proper care of some basic things before leaving home like brea.st feeding and making sure that the children uses the toilet before leaving home. The latter is very important for growing kids so they won't start saying "I want to use the toilet" or pee at wrong times like during a church service.The same thing should be done even before going to bed too in order to reduce the probability of bed wetting to the barest minimum.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by ciphoenix: 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2012
Blueboy0402: I went to an office for an official duty and while waiting at the reception, a young mother who happens to be a coper was sitting opposite me. She came for letter of acceptance from the company. Suddenly her baby started crying and this coper not minding that there are other people in the reception, brought out the entire breast and started breastfeeding her baby. She even spilled some of the milk everywhere. It was so embarasing that the receptionist had to caution her. She then used her handkerchief to cover a great part of her breast.
spilled from her breast or what?
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by packman: 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2012
omotola1: Op, was the woman breastfeeding her baby in the front row?
Do u think nursing mothers are daft & will be willing to expose their breasst just any how?
Most nursing mothers dat i know look for special corners in Church to do their thing.
In my Church, they sit at the back.
I guess u must ve been the one wandering around aimlessly for u to notice someone‘s bobby!

we both sat together she was sitting near me......

and i felt irritated thats the reason i complained..... so stop spitting shi.t......

if you wander around during church service.....sorry to disappoint you i don't grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by jimjones: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
packman: This case to me is becoming very annoying when i see nursing mother's breast-feeding their baby inside the Church Auditorium During Church service.

I saw a woman today in church BREAST feeding her Baby during bible teaching and I was forced to confront her telling her to carry the baby outside and go do the breast-feeding, only for her to tell me I should mind my business and the purpose for which I am in church.

I was upset but I had no choice but to be calm but I really didn't like the idea at all and I really don't feel it's right to breast feed your baby inside a church auditorium during the church services.

I would love to know what's your take on this matter

why would you wanna do that? it's a sin against god. you should let the baby starve to death. god would be hell'a proud.
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by tonychristopher: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
I WAS IN A CHURCH ONE DAY AND I AM USING A CATHOLIC,SITTED NEAR THIS PRETTY NURSING MUM,HER BABY WAS IN NEED OF FOOD AND SHE WAS GIVING HER WATER...PLS I AM TALKING OF FEW MONTH BABY AND SHE WASN'T OK BREAST FEEDING. THE BABY WAS DISTURBING THE HOMILY AND PREACHING AND SHE CAN NOT STAND UP TO GO OUTSIDE COS IT WILL BE A DISTRACTION

WHAT I DID

I LOOKED AT HER AND SMILED COS I WAS WITH MY DAUGHTER,I WISPERED TO HER...MADAM I AM A FATHER PLS DONT BE SHY BREASTFEED THIS CHILD COS SHE IS HUNGRY AND A GIFT,... SHE FELT RELAXED AND BREASTFED THE BABY.

SHE WAS HAPPY
BABY WAS HAPPY
I WASNT DISTRACTED

ITS ONLY A PERVERT,BASTARD AND EVIL MINDED MAN,SEX STARVED ONE OR LESBIAN THAT GETS TURNED ON SEEING BREASTFEEDING MOTHER AS AN EYESORE

I SUPPORT BREAST FEEDING BE IT IN ANY PLACE COS ITS WHAT GOD GAVE WOMEN SO THEY SHOULDNT BE ASHAMED

PERVERTED ONES

8 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by packman: 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
dominique: This poster must be a rude and obnoxious person in real life. Who are you to tell her to go outside and breast-feed outside. Is it your church? I'm glad the woman put you in your place.

[size=15pt]am sorry if you feel so but i felt irritated i could not bear a woman breasst feed her baby in the church during sermon.... [/size]
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by ubong560(m): 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2012
@BADDYGUY, So u mean or think u can sin in d house of Lord and go free? Go sleep wit woman insid church and c wat hapens 2 u within 7days. U beta control ur lust 4 se.x afterall if u meet calabar girl, u no go withstand dat sexuality where ur soul likely depends on.
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by chino137: 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
believe that church is meant for men not men for church, but the truth is that what you don't like when you see people doing it you will still not like it is not wrong at all, is it not better to bosom a baby than to leave that baby to be disturbing people in the church.
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by omotola1(m): 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
packman:

we both sat together she was sitting near me......

and i felt irritated thats the reason i complained.....
Yeah u sat together BUT NOT IN FRONT ROW!
You seem immature to handle d sight of breasst!
The woman should have splashed her breastmilk on u for complaining!
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by packman: 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2012
tonychristopher: I WAS IN A CHURCH ONE DAY AND I AM USING A CATHOLIC,SITTED NEAR THIS PRETTY NURSING MUM,HER BABY WAS IN NEED OF FOOD AND SHE WAS GIVING HER WATER...PLS I AM TALKING OF FEW MONTH BABY AND SHE WASN'T OK BREAST FEEDING. THE BABY WAS DISTURBING THE HOMILY AND PREACHING AND SHE CAN NOT STAND UP TO GO OUTSIDE COS IT WILL BE A DISTRACTION

WHAT I DID

I LOOKED AT HER AND SMILED COS I WAS WITH MY DAUGHTER,I WISPERED TO HER...MADAM I AM A FATHER PLS DONT BE SHY BREASTFEED [/b]THIS CHILD COS SHE IS HUNGRY AND A GIFT,...[b] SHE FELT RELAXED AND BREASTFED THE BABY.

SHE WAS HAPPY
BABY WAS HAPPY
I WASNT DISTRACTED

ITS ONLY A PERVERT,BASTARD AND EVIL MINDED MAN,SEX STARVED ONE OR LESBIAN THAT GETS TURNED ON SEEING BREASTFEEDING MOTHER AS AN EYESORE

I SUPPORT BREAS.T FEEDING BE IT IN ANY PLACE COS ITS WHAT GOD GAVE WOMEN SO THEY SHOULDNT BE ASHAMED

PERVERTED ONES

THAT'S YOUR TAKE ON THIS..... IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL STORY.......

AND POINT OF CORRECTION IT WAS NOT BECAUSE I WAS SINGLE OR BECAUSE I FELT TEMPTED........YOU BETTER THINK WELL OR RATHER READ WELL BEFORE MAKING SUCH A FOOLISH.. COMMENT...

YOU ARE A FATHER SO FVCK WAT......OGA YOU BETTER CALM DOWN.....BEING A FATHER IS NOT AN ACHIEVEMENT/MERIT

AND THE FACT THAT YOU THOUGHT THE LADY WAS SHY BECAUSE YOU WERE THERE IS A BIG DILUTION ON YOUR PART.....

SHE ONLY FELT THAT IT WAS WRONG BREAST.FEEDING THE BABY INSIDE THE CHURCH AUDITORIUM THAT'S IT....

SO YOU BETTER STOP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH (OGA - FATHER)

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by packman: 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2012
omotola1:
Yeah u sat together BUT NOT IN FRONT ROW!
You seem immature to handle d sight of breasst!
The woman should have splashed her breastmilk on u for complaining!

YOUR COMMENT SEEMS IMMATURE WHATS THE DIFFERENT FROM THE FRONT ROW AND THE SECOND ROW......

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS I CAN STILL HANDLE THE SIGHT OF YOUR OWN BREAS.T grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by uyiekpenm(f): 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2012
tonychristopher: I WAS IN A CHURCH ONE DAY AND I AM USING A CATHOLIC,SITTED NEAR THIS PRETTY NURSING MUM,HER BABY WAS IN NEED OF FOOD AND SHE WAS GIVING HER WATER...PLS I AM TALKING OF FEW MONTH BABY AND SHE WASN'T OK BREAST FEEDING. THE BABY WAS DISTURBING THE HOMILY AND PREACHING AND SHE CAN NOT STAND UP TO GO OUTSIDE COS IT WILL BE A DISTRACTION
U are a very reasonable person for making this comment.
Op u are very lucky I wasn't the woman in question alse u would have received the greatest embarrasment of your life. PERVERT.
WHAT I DID

I LOOKED AT HER AND SMILED COS I WAS WITH MY DAUGHTER,I WISPERED TO HER...MADAM I AM A FATHER PLS DONT BE SHY BREASTFEED THIS CHILD COS SHE IS HUNGRY AND A GIFT,... SHE FELT RELAXED AND BREASTFED THE BABY.

SHE WAS HAPPY
BABY WAS HAPPY
I WASNT DISTRACTED

I SUPPORT BREAST FEEDING BE IT IN ANY PLACE COS ITS WHAT GOD GAVE WOMEN SO THEY SHOULDNT BE ASHAMED

PERVERTED ONES
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by omotola1(m): 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2012
packman:

YOUR COMMENT SEEMS IMMATURE WHATS THE DIFFERENT FROM THE FRONT ROW AND THE SECOND ROW......

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS I CAN STILL HANDLE THE SIGHT OF YOUR OWN BREAS.T grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lolz... U are confused. I no be woman.
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by uyiekpenm(f): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2012
Op I pity you. Instead of u to listen to the word of God, you are looking at a woman's breast. May God have mercy on you.
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by bigtt76(f): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2012
Sily you! If being a father not an achievement then you try go and father someone and see. You wey never fit take eye and liver stand boobi sef mstcheeeew

packman:

THAT'S YOUR TAKE ON THIS..... IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL STORY.......

AND POINT OF CORRECTION IT WAS NOT BECAUSE I WAS SINGLE OR BECAUSE I FELT TEMPTED........YOU BETTER THINK WELL OR RATHER READ WELL BEFORE MAKING SUCH A FOOLISH.. COMMENT...

YOU ARE A FATHER SO FVCK WAT......OGA YOU BETTER CALM DOWN.....BEING A FATHER IS NOT AN ACHIEVEMENT/MERIT

AND THE FACT THAT YOU THOUGHT THE LADY WAS SHY BECAUSE YOU WERE THERE IS A BIG DILUTION ON YOUR PART.....

SHE ONLY FELT THAT IT WAS WRONG BREAST.FEEDING THE BABY INSIDE THE CHURCH AUDITORIUM THAT'S IT....

SO YOU BETTER STOP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH (OGA - FATHER)

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by packman: 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
omotola1:
Lolz... U are confused. I no be woman.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by packman: 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
uyiekpenm: Op I pity you. Instead of u to listen to the word of God, you are looking at a woman's breast. May God have mercy on you.

THE LADY WAS SITTING NEAR ME NAW I JUST FELT IT WASN'T RITE NOT THAT I WAS LOST IN IT shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2012

WHAT I DID

SHE WAS HAPPY
BABY WAS HAPPY
I WASNT DISTRACTED

PERVERTED ONES
And you lack enlightenment to the point that you're ignorant "it's different strokes for different folks"?? that you're comfortable with it does not mean another man has no right to be uncomfortable with it!
so take your pathetic bullsshhit fatherhood story and shove it down your azz for starters

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Mustay(m): 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
dominique: This poster must be a rude and obnoxious person in real life. Who are you to tell her to go outside and breast-feed outside. Is it your church? I'm glad the woman put you in your place.

He may not be right to give 'orders' or warreva but whether it's the church or market, there's something called public etiquettes which the lady lacked.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by packman: 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2012
bigtt76: Sily you! If being a father not an achievement then you try go and father someone and see. You wey never fit take eye and liver stand boobi sef mstcheeeew

BUT NO MATTER WHAT I FIT STAND YOUR BOBBI I GO EVEN SUCK AM DRY IF YOU GIVE ME CHANCE...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

AND I STILL STAND ON THE FACT BEING A FATHER IS NOT A MERIT/ACHIEVEMENT.......

SHA EVERY BODY IS ENTITLED TO HIS/HER OPINION SHIKINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by ab1x: 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2012
yamakuza:

whatever happened to feeding bottles?

It is not all babies that accept feeding bottles. Back to the question, there is nothing bad in breast feeding babies in the church. A woman only needs to cover her breast properly while feeding her baby in the church.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by naturalwaves: 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2012
You were making some sense not until you wrote this..........

tonychristopher:
What has being a bastard etc got to do with the issue? undecided undecided undecided Why are you insulting the OP indirectly?

If I may ask you, how can one get turned on by an Eyesore? Your foo.lishness is of the first class order. An eyesore is most likely to irritate one and not turn one on. By your argument, anything one finds irritating or inappropriate must definately be turning one on. Do you know your IQ? If you don't , please check!

Moreover, it is obvious you are being distracted in church cos if not, you wouldn't have used such derogatory names on someone. Instead of you to listen to the pastor, you are always looking at nursing mothers, telling them to bring out their brea.st freely and feed their babies

tonychristopher: I SUPPORT BREAST FEEDING BE IT IN ANY PLACE COS ITS WHAT GOD GAVE WOMEN SO THEY SHOULDNT BE ASHAMED

PERVERTED ONES
By the argument above, I guess you also support urinating in any place. It is your type of men that constitutes a nuisance in public. I am very very sure you urinate by the road sides, gutters etc without some caution. By their fruits, you shall know them. This is not rocket science, it is simple logic!

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by packman: 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mustay:

He may not be right to give 'orders' or warreva but whether it's the church or market, there's something called public etiquettes which the lady lacked.

MY BROTHER YOUR SENSE PLENTY......

DONT MIND ALL THIS NAIRALANDERS THATS WHAT I MEANT OOOOOO
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by packman: 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2012
naturalwaves: You were making some sense not until you wrote this..........

What has being a bastard etc got to do with the issue? undecided undecided undecided Why are you insulting the OP indirectly?

If I may ask you, how can one get turned on by an Eyesore? Your foo.lishness is of the first class order. An eyesore is most likely to irritate one and not turn one on. By your argument, anything one finds irritating or inappropriate must definately be turning one on. Do you know your IQ? If you don't , please check!

Moreover, it is obvious you are being distracted in church cos if not, you wouldn't have used such derogatory names on someone. Instead of you to listen to the pastor, you are always looking at nursing mothers, telling them to bring out their brea.st freely and feed their babies

By the argument above, I guess you also support urinating in any place. It is your type of men that constitutes a nuisance in public. I am very very sure you urinate by the road sides, gutters etc without some caution. By their fruits, you shall know them. This is not rocket science, it is simple logic!

I FEEL YOU MY BRO SIMPLE LOGICS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by bigtt76(f): 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2012
Na you sabi. People wey think say na church you go to worship God must be wrong. You obviously went looking for a young babe to squeze but u nfortunately ended up being seated close to a nursing mother ...Sorry oooo I feel your pain. Shei na Winners you be? Sure say you don reserve sit de wait for that fine babe wey go show up and you make nice to her grin grin grin grin grin Better gk re-suck your mother slippers breast and get a life! BIG FOOOL!

packman:

BUT NO MATTER WHAT I FIT STAND YOUR BOBBI I GO EVEN SUCK AM DRY IF YOU GIVE ME CHANCE...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

AND I STILL STAND ON THE FACT BEING A FATHER IS NOT A MERIT/ACHIEVEMENT.......

SHA EVERY BODY IS ENTITLED TO HIS/HER OPINION SHIKINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2012
bigtt76: Na you sabi. People wey think say na church you go to worship God must be wrong. You obviously went looking for a young babe to squeze but u nfortunately ended up being seated close to a nursing mother ...Sorry oooo I feel your pain. Shei na Winners you be? Sure say you don reserve sit de wait for that fine babe wey go show up and you make nice to her grin grin grin grin grin Better gk re-suck your mother slippers breast and get a life! BIG FOOOL!

people dey talk dis one follow join mouth. cmon sharrap there you bladdy wowo woman! you're supposed to be taking lessons in "ugly management". wat has winners even got to do wit d matter at hand?? animal!
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by packman: 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2012
bigtt76: Na you sabi. People wey think say na church you go to worship God must be wrong. You obviously went looking for a young babe to squeze but u nfortunately ended up being seated close to a nursing mother ...Sorry oooo I feel your pain. Shei na Winners you be? Sure say you don reserve sit de wait for that fine babe wey go show up and you make nice to her grin grin grin grin grin Better gk re-suck your mother slippers breast and get a life! BIG FOOOL!

WHY ARE YOU SO MAD AT ME NAW......EVERY BODY CAN NOT BE LIKE YOU GOING TO CHURCH TO SEEK FOR HUSBAND..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedYOU NO EVEN HAPPY SAY I WAN MANAGE SUCK THAT DRY TIN WEY DEY YOUR FRONT...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Some Christians Backslide And Never Come Back To Christ. / Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel / 20 Richest Pastors In The World Updated (with Seven Nigerians)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.