Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking (2727 Views)

Questions For Anti-tithers(frosbel, Goshen360, Pastor Kun Etc.) / Pastor Kun, Goshen, Frosbel And Everyone: Your Views On Gbile Akaani's Teachings / Pator Kun , Bookmark And Ijawkid, Let Us Discuss The Pre-existence Of JESUS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking by ogoamaka99(m): 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
Pastor kun don't die in silence let members help you if you be sincere to answer this question YOUR FRUSTR ATION IN LIFE, ARE THEY CAUSED BY OYEDEPO and PASTOR CHRIS ? This question becomes important because i can sense that your bitter hatred for pastors especially bishop oyedepo and pastor chris are weighing you down seriousely. Initially when i found out the meaning of pastor kun i was wondering what could have made you to assume that user name pastor kun which true meanin is ANTI PASTOR.

May be you have suffered greatly through the ministry of Bishop Oyedepo or Pastor Chris that you vowed to bring down any pastor that comes your way. Or do i say that a pastor prayed and delivered a poerson wanted to dupe. I am asking this questions because your hatred for Oyedepo and Pastor Chris is great.
Members will agree with me that the level of attack Bishop Oyedepo and Pastor Chris by pastor kun shows that something is behind it. So pastor kun be bold and open up. Members can see example of what i am saying by on going thread originated by pastor kun on Oyedepo in which he described Oyedepo as a Rouge, and that shows that there is something he knew about the two MOG that we don't know.
Last time he (pastor kun) posted the picture of a hotel with vechles of people having a gwt toghter there and said it is a mansion belonging to pastor Chris. All these thing is a sign of transfered frustration and aggretion. Do open uo pastor kun.
Re: Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking by Joagbaje(m): 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2012
pastor kun which true meanin is ANTI PASTOR.

This dictionary must be new ! shocked
Re: Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking by truthislight: 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
ogoamaka99:

Members will agree with me that the level of attack Bishop Oyedepo and Pastor Chris by pastor kun shows that something is behind it.

but i dont agree. Am i not a member undecided
ogoamaka99:

Members will agree with me that the level of attack Bishop Oyedepo and Pastor Chris by pastor kun shows that something is behind it.

but i dont agree. Am i not a member
Re: Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking by ogoamaka99(m): 5:42am On Nov 05, 2012
truthislight:

@truthislight,
So you are not a member of NAIRALAND FORUM?
Re: Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 05, 2012
Ah, the tithe gang are desperate to defend their MOGS! You lot shall fail on NL!

Long Live Pastor Kun!

grin grin grin
Re: Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking by ogoamaka99(m): 10:04am On Nov 05, 2012
Logicboy03: Ah, the tithe gang are desperate to defend their MOGS! You lot shall fail on NL!

Long Live Pastor Kun!

grin grin grin
@logicboy,
Birds of the same feather ride on.
Re: Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2012
truthislight:

who sabi u?
Re: Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2012
Logicboy03: Ah, the tithe gang are desperate to defend their MOGS! You lot shall fail on NL!

Long Live Pastor Kun!

grin grin grin

So its a gang thing, Good vs Evil and Good always win. Tithe is great better start paying urs, ooo i forgot you actually pay it to hospitals and other cankerworm and caterpillars eating up ur money unknowingly. wink
Re: Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2012
teeo:

So its a gang thing, Good vs Evil and Good always win. Tithe is great better start paying urs, ooo i forgot you actually pay it to hospitals and other cankerworm and caterpillars eating up ur money unknowingly. wink

What nonsense accusation is this? You mad?
Re: Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2012
Logicboy03:

What nonsense accusation is this? You mad?
Mad ke, i aint mad am just stating the obvious. Run through your expenditure, you wld find out that what am saying is so true wink Am so sorry it hurt.
Re: Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking by truthislight: 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2012
teeo:
who sabi u?

but i know you!

It is You that cannot earn a living for yourself but resorted to extorting others parasitically and fraudulent to be able to feed in that church.

Now, you have to learn a craft/profession so that you can be employable.

What you do now to have food is a fraud.

Those that love God work with there hands and still serve God.
Re: Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking by truthislight: 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2012
teeo:

are you begging him money to feed?

Then go straight to the point and stop lying with the bible cus tith is not for Gentile/christians.

You will hate me cus am against your fraudulent means of making a living.

You can make a decent living you know?
Re: Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking by ogoamaka99(m): 1:35am On Nov 06, 2012
[quote author=truthislight]

Then go straight to the point and stop lying with the bible cus tith is not for Gentile/christians.

You can make a decent living you know?[/quot
The issue here is not about tithe why leave the topic to talk about tithe?
Re: Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking by Nobody: 4:30am On Nov 06, 2012
truthislight:

You can make a decent living you know?

Mr Truth, i can see how blinded you are by your ignorance that you have decided to stoop so low to insults. I am not a pastor, neither do i shepherd a congregation so the issue of me collecting money from people to feed is totally out of the picture. I worship with a bible believing Tithe and offering paying church.
I work hard to earn my pay and God keeps blessing the work of my hands. I give to the poor so to collect from them is an impossiblity. Tithing is a covenant practice, stick to the debate and stop attacking a person who is obviously better than u.
Re: Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking by ogoamaka99(m): 9:31am On Nov 07, 2012
Pastor kun, why no answer?
Re: Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking by PastorKun(m): 10:12am On Nov 07, 2012
Funny enough i am just seeing this thread and really i don't think i should dignify the OP with an answer as he is obvioisly tooooo brain dead to realise that his mentors are mere fraudsters parading themselves as men of God.
Re: Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking by ogoamaka99(m): 10:40am On Nov 07, 2012
Pastor Kun: Funny enough i am just seeing this thread and really i don't think i should dignify the OP with an answer as he is obvioisly tooooo brain dead to realise that his mentors are mere fraudsters parading themselves as men of God.
@pastor kun,
I expected that answer from you. Having gotten your attention, i expect that we put aside every emotional atachment and argue now as mature people. Forget about foul language kids use in their argument. I believe that our argument will benefit greater number. WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF YOUR BITTERNESS AGAINST BISHOP OYEDEPO? I expect a sincere answer.
Re: Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 07, 2012
ogoamaka99:
@pastor kun,
I expected that answer from you. Having gotten your attention, i expect that we put aside every emotional atachment and argue now as mature people. Forget about foul language kids use in their argument. I believe that our argument will benefit greater number. WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF YOUR BITTERNESS AGAINST BISHOP OYEDEPO? I expect a sincere answer.
Pastor Kun, please oblige, you never know. You might be stopping another JoAgbaje in the making..
Re: Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking by PastorKun(m): 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2012
Joagbaje:

This dictionary must be new ! shocked

I am glad you are also observing how ignorant some of your cohorts can be.
Re: Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking by PastorKun(m): 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2012
musKeeto:
Pastor Kun, please oblige, you never know. You might be stopping another JoAgbaje in the making..

I think you are right, for the benefit of others who are reading this thread i would humour the OP.
Re: Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking by PastorKun(m): 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2012
ogoamaka99:
@pastor kun,

I have no personal bitterness against oyedepo, however i resent false teachings and twisting of the scriptures. oyedepo is a veteran at this. Also it is very wrong to use the gospel to enrich yourself as there are several warnings in the bible against this. It is glaring that the likes of oyedepo and oyakhilome have turned the gospel into some sort of money making venture and in the process they twist the gospel to Justify their scam. The most painful part of this is that millions of souls are being led astray by these charlatans and christianity is also being brought to dis repute by their activities. No true christian would be happy to see his faith being used by some con artist to de fraud believers and oppress the very poor they are supposed to care for.
Re: Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking by ogoamaka99(m): 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2012
Pastor Kun:

I have no personal bitterness against oyedepo, however i resent false teachings and twisting of the scriptures. oyedepo is a veteran at this. Also it is very wrong to use the gospel to enrich yourself as there are several warnings in the bible against this. It is glaring that the likes of oyedepo and oyakhilome have turned the gospel into some sort of money making venture and in the process they twist the gospel to Justify their scam. The most painful part of this is that millions of souls are being led astray by these charlatans and christianity is also being brought to dis repute by their activities. No true christian would be happy to see his faith being used by some con artist to de fraud believers and oppress the very poor they are supposed to care for.
@pastor kun,
If you won't mind, it is necessary to mention some false teachings of these MOG. This is because it is not enough to say they are teaching false teachings without mentioning the false teachings. It is necessary to use scripture to support your answers knowing that those you said are been led astray are viewing our discussion.
Re: Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking by PastorKun(m): 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2012
ogoamaka99:
@pastor kun,
If you won't mind, it is necessary to mention some false teachings of these MOG. This is because it is not enough to say they are teaching false teachings without mentioning the false teachings. It is necessary to use scripture to support your answers knowing that those you said are been led astray are viewing our discussion.

Preaching of mandantory tithes to christians, false prosperity gospel and staging of fake miracles for starters.
Re: Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking by PastorKun(m): 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2012
Biblical warning against the likes of oyedepo and oyakhilome

2 Peter 2:1-3
New International Version (NIV)

False Teachers and Their Destruction
2 But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies {prsoperity gospel for instance}, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2 Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. 3 In their greed these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories {tithes,seed sowing, partnership e.t.c}. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.

3 Likes

Re: Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking by PastorKun(m): 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2012
@Ogoamaka
In Paul's letter to his protege Timothy whom he was mentoring, he clearly stated that men of God should not love money as money would make them go astray. evidently your idol's don't only love money they are obsessed with it.

1 timothy 6:3-11
3 If anyone teaches otherwise and does not agree to the sound instruction of our Lord Jesus Christ and to godly teaching, 4 they are conceited and understand nothing. They have an unhealthy interest in controversies and quarrels about words that result in envy, strife, malicious talk, evil suspicions 5 and constant friction between people of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth and who think that godliness is a means to financial gain.

6 But godliness with contentment is great gain. 7 For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. 8 But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that. 9 Those who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction. 10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs. 11 But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking by ogoamaka99(m): 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2012
Interesting, please what are the verses you quoted has to do with the two men mentioned as ministers of GOD viz a viz other ministers of GOD world over?
Re: Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking by PastorKun(m): 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2012
More scriptures to butress the fact that men of God should not love money like your mentors do.

1 Timothy 3:1-3

Qualifications for Overseers and Deacons
3 Here is a trustworthy saying: Whoever aspires to be an overseer desires a noble task. 2 Now the overseer is to be above reproach, faithful to his wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, 3 not given to drunkenness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money.

Titus 1:7

7 Since an overseer manages God’s household, he must be blameless—not overbearing, not quick-tempered, not given to drunkenness, not violent, not pursuing dishonest gain.

Apart from the fact that you mentors are given to dishonest gain since they routinely twist scriptures to fleece their congregation, oyedepo is definitely over bearing and quick tempered as evidenced in his slapping a defenseless little girl.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking by ogoamaka99(m): 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2012
Please stop beating about the bush, explain WHAT AND HOW THE VERSES HAVE TO DO WITH THE TWO MOG? This is because all you are saying are but your personal opinion.
Re: Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2012
ogoamaka99: Please stop beating about the bush, explain WHAT AND HOW THE VERSES HAVE TO DO WITH THE TWO MOG? This is because all you are saying are but your personal opinion.

Do they preach 'compulsory tithes'?
Re: Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking by PastorKun(m): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2012
ogoamaka99: Interesting, please what are the verses you quoted has to do with the two men mentioned as ministers of GOD viz a viz other ministers of GOD world over?

Can you deny the fact that the two men mentioned make profit of the gospel CAn you deny the fact that they both twist scriptures to make money from their congregation I would advise very strongly that you ponder over those verses very well and contrast what is wrtten their with your idols. Also it is sad but true a lot of so called ministers world over have wandered from the faith so the fact that a doctrine seems popular does not make it right. remember what Jesus said about the broad and narrow way?
Re: Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking by PastorKun(m): 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2012
ogoamaka99: Please stop beating about the bush, explain WHAT AND HOW THE VERSES HAVE TO DO WITH THE TWO MOG? This is because all you are saying are but your personal opinion.

If it is not very obvious to you from what i have posted, then i am sorry i can't help you as your case may be beyond redemption however for the benefit of others, oyedepo for instance preaches the false prsoperity gospel. He preaches religion as a way to become rich. However this is contrary to scriptures as clearly stated in 1 timothy 6:5 which i qouted ealier. Secondly are you denying the fact that both oyedepo and oyaks come up with different stories and scams to extort money from their followers contrary to what is in the scriptures?
Re: Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2012
Keep wasting ur time speaking gibberish. Tithe paying is scriptural case closed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Holy Ghost Service Prayer Points By Pastor E.A Adeboye » 6th April / Ten Percent For Tithe: Is It The Bible's Doctrine Or The Church's Doctrine. / How To Woo A Born Again "Spirit Filled" Christian Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.