Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking (2725 Views)

Questions For Anti-tithers(frosbel, Goshen360, Pastor Kun Etc.) / Pastor Kun, Goshen, Frosbel And Everyone: Your Views On Gbile Akaani's Teachings / Pator Kun , Bookmark And Ijawkid, Let Us Discuss The Pre-existence Of JESUS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking by PastorKun(m): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2012
ogoamaka99:
@ pastor kun,
See how you are exhibiting your ignorance of the scripture contradicting and condemning yourself. The scripture is not complete without the old testament and going by your presenting above, obeying instruction from the old testament is obeying the law and is under condemnation.

You see, you are the one living under the curse going by the verse you quoted above Gal 3:10b "for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them." So when you refuse to obey the instruction of the scripture you are under a curse.

Stop being dishonest, the B part you are isolating is a reference to the requirements of the law and not directed at christians to keep the law. You are attempting to quote that part out of context and that is pure deliberate fraud. It is clear to true christians that we are under no obligation to keep the law. Aside being the hypocrite that you are, how many of the over six hundred mosaic laws do you know talkless of keeping them If you like remain under curse by keeping certain aspects of the law and neglecting the others, at least you won't say you ween't told.

1 Like

Re: Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking by ogoamaka99(m): 12:22am On Nov 10, 2012
@ pastor kun

teeo:

God wld bless u. They accuse people of twisting scriptures and they the same. We should just ignore the whole Old testament because it doesn't suit them.

I rest my case and don't need to answer you since "teeo" has answered you correctly.
Re: Sorry Pastor Kun, i am Just Asking by PastorKun(m): 6:56am On Nov 10, 2012
ogoamaka99:
@ pastor kun

I rest my case and don't need to answer you since "teeo" has answered you correctly.

Hypocrite, how many of the over six hundred mosaic laws do you keep Even the so called tithes you claim to keep is not being done as the bible directed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Holy Ghost Service Prayer Points By Pastor E.A Adeboye ยป 6th April / Fraudstar On Face Book Impersonating Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka / Call The Master Prophet To Help Solve Your Problems Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.