Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

ACN: FG Wanted To Use Ribadu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN: FG Wanted To Use Ribadu (4798 Views)

Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him / ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN: FG Wanted To Use Ribadu by Demdem(m): 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2012
ACN spoke well here. this govt headed by the retardeen is obviously a joke.

“Unfortunately, the President’s efforts to downplay the whole disagreement and give the dissenters a soft landing did more to accentuate the damage done to the report by the two men. The President’s statement, that becoming board members of NNPC does not disqualify them from being members of the task force, is an indication of his innermost thoughts on this issue.”

With due respect, me think the president is either foolish or conciously destroying his own govt.
Re: ACN: FG Wanted To Use Ribadu by Gbawe: 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2012
Demdem:

With due respect, me think the president is either foolish or conciously destroying his own govt .

It is the latter, as highlighted above, in my opinion.
Re: ACN: FG Wanted To Use Ribadu by mbaemeka(m): 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2012
or better still he is just entirely clumsy and clueless.
Re: ACN: FG Wanted To Use Ribadu by ikennahill: 12:03am On Nov 06, 2012
Callotti: That is politics.
Did ACN not do the same with Ribadu?
the whole truth na him be this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forbes List 2013 The 7 Richest Black Billionaires In The World! / Tinubu's Billion Naira Property / Kanu's Prostitute Unveiled.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.