Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,836 members, 7,798,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

A Bride Joined To The Groom's Photo In Marriage,how Appropriate? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Bride Joined To The Groom's Photo In Marriage,how Appropriate? (2042 Views)

See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. / Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? / Ladies Wearing An Engagement Ring Before Marriage: How Long? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Bride Joined To The Groom's Photo In Marriage,how Appropriate? by SlyIg(f): 8:53am On Nov 05, 2012
Just saw this,i didnt want to send it to the joke section because i know it's real. It's a reality and it was celebrated here in our country,Nigeria. So that's why it is appearing on the event section.
How appropriate is this! My fellow nairalanders,im speechless. How about you?

Re: A Bride Joined To The Groom's Photo In Marriage,how Appropriate? by k2039: 9:21am On Nov 05, 2012
She will spend her honeymoon with his photo

Re: A Bride Joined To The Groom's Photo In Marriage,how Appropriate? by godonzoki(m): 6:56am On Feb 19, 2013
Ðis na error.if d guy wz not in twn or cud not com, y cudnt they pospone d wedding? They r not crious

1 Like

Re: A Bride Joined To The Groom's Photo In Marriage,how Appropriate? by tjskii(f): 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2013
This actually happens a lot,most of d time its cos d husby is abroad and can't make it for d trad,its done to please families of d bride and groom who want an elaborate trad wedding,my own take is that d lady dosnt nid to show up either,let d families use both their pictures instead,cos as it is,d bride looks realy silly

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

GIS And Remote Sensing For Climate Change Impact Analysis And Adaptation Course / Bride Arrives Her Wedding Reception On A Bicycle, Yesterday, At Police Barracks / Beautiful Pictures From Calabar Carnival 2019 You Haven't Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.