Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,188 members, 7,807,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Bikers In Nigeria - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Bikers In Nigeria (8870 Views)

Father With Family In SUV Chased, Beaten By Bikers In NY / Nigerian Bikers Forum / Bike Magazine For Nigerian Bikers And Its Urs For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bikers In Nigeria by Mortiple(m): 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2008
@blackracle

O boy, I get one for sale! Its actually a Honda 195. Sure you will like it. Na my own share of my grandpa's will. But you may have to travel with me to the village to take delivery. Selling Price: Free!! lol. grin grin grin

Alternatively, see the self-aclaimed Area Father, Charley Boy at Punk Palace, I am sure he will be of help.
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by spoilt(f): 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2008
ha
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by Gamine(f): 11:32pm On Mar 04, 2008
So dis don reach front

You people keep the biking spirit up ooo!

its so wundefully coool

i will post mo pics, as demanded as soon as possible
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by spoilt(f): 1:04am On Mar 05, 2008
is that you or someone you know?
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by itachi(m): 3:57am On Mar 05, 2008
you prolong your life by avoiding the things that would otherwise shorten it,

, Elechi Amada (The Great Ponds)

Avoid bikes in Nigeria,

[/color][color=#990000] if you are not living life on the edge ( or as the case my be on two solid wheels) you are taking too much space!! smiley smiley

getting a 100k bike is like getting an okada but it doesnt mean you can't get one though check out this site http://www.cars4sale-ng.com/bikes.htm you might find somehing you like if you don't hola, and we can work out something nice grin for a little extra
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by na2day2(m): 5:02am On Mar 05, 2008
@ poster

there is no big deal about biking in nigeria, we have okada all over the place grin grin grin grin
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by ehie007(m): 10:53am On Mar 05, 2008
Will one day join the biking league in nigeria.

Any body in the house knows where i can get a good power bike.

A bike that one can use every working day.

A 250cc engine.
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by ogb5(m): 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2008
mama orga:

I want to learn how to ride a bike
wish i could get an instructor soon enough
any volunteers pleaseeeeeeeeee?
am crazy about bikes

Post your pic lets see if you are qualified for our training school.
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by Gamine(f): 12:02am On Mar 06, 2008
@Spoilt

not me ooh, lol

smbody i dont know~! grin
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by na2day2(m): 5:57am On Mar 06, 2008
definitely someone u know, u are not close to being that fat. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Gamine:

@Spoilt

not me ooh, lol

smbody i don't know~! grin
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by blackracle(m): 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2008
Mortiple:

@blackracle

O boy, I get one for sale! Its actually a Honda 195. Sure you will like it. Na my own share of my grandpa's will. But you may have to travel with me to the village to take delivery. Selling Price: Free!! lol. grin grin grin

Alternatively, see the self-aclaimed Area Father, Charley Boy at Punk Palace, I am sure he will be of help.

i no go mind follow u o!just no use my head do juju
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by joecooper(m): 10:40am On Mar 10, 2008
I am a biker, i stay in Lekki

this is my second bike and the best i,
Are there any bikers association in Nigeria
I want to join one.

i was told theres one at Opebi,i dont know how true dat is.

If any of you Bike Freaks have any info please buzz me up on

Thankx dudessss

Re: Bikers In Nigeria by ehie007(m): 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2008
Hi joecooper, is that ur bike, the red one, its so lovely, i am a bike lover, am still saving to get a good bike, though my parents forbid me to buy one, pls wats the make of this ur bike and how much did u get it, what cc is it and where can i get a good bike like that in Lagos.
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by sley4life(m): 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2008
@joecooper : u be scam, Na internet u go download pic make we think say na u be that. No biker association 4 u to join
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by fotodaddy: 6:49pm On Mar 11, 2008
Anyone who is serious about learning how to ride can contact me. oekanu@yahoo.com.

After a few theretical lessons, you will be in a better possition to decide on if this is for you or not. Then what kind of bike and then what kind of gear and then riding.

If you no get money for gear and you dey look for cheap bike then think again. If you crash on a 30K bike e better make your head dey inside 50K helmet than make your brains dey for ground. And this is for real!! smiley
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 12, 2008
@sley4life
For the fact that Joecooper said that he lives @ Lekki doesnt mean the piture
u see is not his. undecided There are places here in Naija that are as fine as that picture u saw.
When I first saw it I thuoght it was VGC, or does it look 2 fine 2 be true

@Joecooper
Anyway, about the club thing I saw a post about one in V/I, cant really remember their
name and their meeting point. But I hear its made up of professionals ranging from
Bankers,Liars, ;DI mean Lawyers, Doctors, in-house mechanic etc, As soon I get the
real info, I will pass it on. wink
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by fotodaddy: 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2008
@dukeolumde
unless joecooper na oyinbo then sley4life is spot on!!

@joecooper
The meet is usually every sunday at Micheal's, the restaurant/bar opposite ocean view which is beside Eko Hotel
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by mo2(m): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2008
The "mechanic" is called Mikey. I used to ride with them but no more. Had a 2002 Yamaha R1.
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by Gamine(f): 12:19am On Mar 13, 2008
Correct biking

Re: Bikers In Nigeria by blackracle(m): 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2008
itachi:

you prolong your life by avoiding the things that would otherwise shorten it,

, Elechi Amada (The Great Ponds)

Avoid bikes in Nigeria,

[/color][color=#990000] if you are not living life on the edge ( or as the case my be on two solid wheels) you are taking too much space!! smiley smiley

getting a 100k bike is like getting an okada but it doesnt mean you can't get one though check out this site http://www.cars4sale-ng.com/bikes.htm you might find somehing you like if you don't hola, and we can work out something nice grin for a little extra

dude,the bikes on that site dont look 100k.cant find a 100k bike on that site unless u want to produce one.
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by raphy(m): 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2008
wazup!
is been long time sicne i last post,i love d bikers club,
i love d red bike.cuz it look like my best club liverpool
any way i wanna say hello 2 all nl nu comers
@ joecooper,
u have a lovely bike am a young lad no bike yet lookin
2 buy one in future we may b friends i love bikers smiley
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by ehie007(m): 8:34am On Mar 20, 2008
@blackracle, do u av a bike worth 250k a 250 cc engine in very good working condition.
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by gabu4u1(m): 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2008
@ ogb5

what are the qualifications for being a biker? i ask this because u asked someone to post his photo to see if he qualifies.

it has been my fantasy to be a biker right from childhood but unfortunately i was not confident enough to learn how to right a bicycle not to talk of a motorcycle. i strongly believe that no time is late.

is there any one here that can teach how to ride a bike?

with determination, nothing is impossible so lend a hand.

thanks
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by ojozie: 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2008
hey guys, love ur gist.Did have a kawasaki ZX series on 250cc but got me into many problems and I had to let it go,even though I dey on four wheels now, e no get day wer two wheels go pass me wen I no go stretch my neck look,lol.I love bikes and hope to get a ninja sport or a honda very soon,I bet my gal friend no go vex 4 me since I no won tell am.Cheers Guy!!!

NB.
Mechanics are hard to find around the country and am always on the road,Its not funny when your bike packs up on the high way,had an experience on my way to warri-delat statefrom benin, I had to spend almost two days on the road trying to get the closest mechanic to me which is from benin.I tell you my brodas, It wasn't a joke at all.
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by eroyapa: 1:52am On Mar 23, 2008
i enjoy how Nigerian bikers ride their bikes
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:46am On Mar 23, 2008
Nice
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by rugae(m): 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2008
i'm thinkin of buyin a bike in like 2 years me after internship and nysc
can someone please give me the load down off what an dwhat to buy, the prices and where i can learn
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by eroyapa: 1:55am On Mar 26, 2008
you can buy a bike as low as $1000
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by joecooper(m): 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2008
@ehi007
Tihis is the bike model
Cagiva Raptor 650 2002

Engine Type: 645 cc, 4 Stroke - Liquid Cooled - V Twin
Engine Bore and Stroke: 81 mm x 62.6 mm
Valves 4 valves/cylinder
Claimed Horsepower: 70 hp (52.2 kW) @ 9000 rpm
Maximum Torque: 63.5 Nm (46.4 ft. lbs) @ 7400 rpm

Transmission type: 6 speed
Final Drive: Chain

It goes for 1800USD,
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by slimes(m): 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2008
See Nigerian Roads where u can hardly drive on 100 for an hour and some guys are talking about bikes. Abi the bike dey fly.
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by ariblaze(m): 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2008
biking is a passion

you either have it or you dont

the thrill cant be explained

in between bikes actually

with respect to that link (cool bikes but pretty dear in price)

if you want a servicable bike especially if you just learning oyinbo is the best place to shop
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by namski(m): 11:31am On Mar 31, 2008
fotodaddy, I like ya response. How person wan buy bike for 100k? Even okada (i mean the menace to Nija roads) cost past that amount. Well I have two bikes, (1995 Honda CBR, 600cc and 2001 BMW F650, 650cc) to be shipped down to Nija by end of April. My bro is interested in the Honda, so the BMW wld be for sale. Any buyers to hala me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Registered 2015 And 2014 Toyota Landcruiser Prado N18.5 / LAGOS CLEARED POWERFUL SUV ( 2011 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER ) WITH PIX. / 2013 Model Lexus Gs350 Toks Full Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.