Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! (8042 Views)

Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / Laf Wan Kill Me Die O / U Wont Kill Me O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by mistaswag(m): 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2012
one warri woman get belle so she ccum go hospital,wen d doctor comfirm say the warri woman tru tru get belle,he ccum tell d warri woman say make she dey eat all dis fine fine food like fried rice wit turkey,semo wit vegetable soup,yam wit fried eggs.etc and @list 1 boiled egg evryday...the warri woman say no problem bt 4 her mind she dey tink say (e be like say dis doctor dey mad o,shey na u go dey give me money 2 buy ham? even if na BROS 'J' i wan born e no fit reach like dis) so the warri woman ccum go house bt since dat day na eba & okro soup d woman dey chop evry mornin,gari & groundnut 4 aftanun and eba & okro soup again 4 nite,na so she dey eat ham till d day wey she wan born! wen she reach hospital, d pikin no gree ccum out! 4 inside d belle d pikin dey talk 2 himself say (see me see dis woman o! me still dey belle na so so eba & gari i dey chop! talkless of if i ccum out. d pikin luk himself say oboi see how ma neck don long! she no dey gree give me gud food,anyway na me and u 2day i no dey ccum out!) so d doctor cum tell the woman say make she begin dey push,as she dey push the pikin cum dey ccum out small small, na hin the pikin say (OK U TINK SAY U TOUGH ABI? )na so he hold hin mama kidney. afta 2 much effort still wey the pikin no ccum out the doctor ccum dey confused, so he ask the warri woman say wetin she dey chop since she don get d belle? the warri woman say: na fried rice wit turkey,yam wit fried eggs,semo wit vegetable soup i dey chop n wit 1 boiled egg evryday.as the pikin hear dis na him he fly cum out begin shout: SHOT UP WOMAN! U 2 DEY LIE! U WEY BE SAY NA SO SO GARI AND EBA U DEY GIVE ME CHOP EVRYDAY! DOCTOR U KNW SEE HOW MA NECK DON LONG? na so doctor and the warri woman faint!

4 Likes

Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by nikkyshyne(f): 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2012
Abeg 'precipitate' comot for here joor angry

8 Likes

Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by berylLOL(f): 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2012
what's with you and precipitate??

1 Like

Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by MCDumexx: 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2012
Each tym U̶̲̥̅̊ write C.U̶̲̥̅̊.M, d computer changes it to precipitate. D word is a synonym for kunu wey dey come out 4person body. so for non-vulgar sake, C.U̶̲̥̅̊.M is censored. So my guy @ OP, instead of using C.U̶̲̥̅̊.M for come, just use com

1 Like

Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by lilcutie8916(m): 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2012
Cum
Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by berylLOL(f): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2012
MC Dumexx: Each tym U̶̲̥̅̊ write C.U̶̲̥̅̊.M, d computer changes it to precipitate. D word is a synonym for kunu wey dey come out 4person body. so for non-vulgar sake, C.U̶̲̥̅̊.M is censored. So my guy @ OP, instead of using C.U̶̲̥̅̊.M for come, just use com

lmao..ohh I cee. But y didnt they just change it to come instead of precipitate..those MODs though..

1 Like

Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by MCDumexx: 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2012
berylLOL:
lmao..ohh I cee. But y didnt they just change it to come instead of precipitate..those MODs though..

God bless U̶̲̥̅̊. Exactly my question when I noticed it but U̶̲̥̅̊ knw hw 'powerful' we tnk we are when we are given little corner †̥o manage. We want †̥o exert authority. I hp one d MODs see this.Lol​L̳̿☺Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇☺L̳̿​ na really ministry of defense

1 Like

Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by berylLOL(f): 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2012
MC Dumexx:

God bless U̶̲̥̅̊. Exactly my question when I noticed it but U̶̲̥̅̊ knw hw 'powerful' we tnk we are when we are given little corner †̥o manage. We want †̥o exert authority. I hp one d MODs see this.Lol L̳̿☺Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇☺L̳̿ na really ministry of defense

hehehe and i assure you, if they see this, u are officially on their 'to be banned' list.

1 Like

Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by MCDumexx: 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2012
berylLOL:
hehehe and i assure you, if they see this, u are officially on their 'to be banned' list.

True. Its long time coming anyway. Then they will justify me plight of how 'powerful' we tnk we are in our little corners

2 Likes

Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2012
Which kind long dry joke be this sef?
I dey read 'joke' instead of smiling na frown i dey frown.
angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by ITbomb(m): 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2012
e too long
Then I cum see precipitate all through
Sorry
I come see precipitate all through
Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by nikkyshyne(f): 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2012
hornipipe: Which kind long dry joke be this sef?
I dey read 'joke' instead of smiling na frown i dey frown.
angry angry
grin
Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by ajila03(m): 11:35pm On Nov 05, 2012
For me,Its a NO
Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by sKeetz(m): 1:22am On Nov 06, 2012
the joke dry but the 'cum' part funny die grin..lmao
Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by ridboy94(m): 10:34am On Nov 06, 2012
cum
Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by Ndoz(m): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2012
Cum
Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by toygod2: 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2012
Kai,d title suppose be precipitating-precipitation while d OP,na precipitant and d joke is precipitated

3 Likes

Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by Redmosquito(m): 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2012
Minion: U called for me, my Lord!
Hades: Yes, help me precipitate life out of the above poster. He is precipitatin too much CO2 angry
Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by sammyjay3(m): 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2012
which kind nonesense be this again guy you no try at all even pidgin dey make u stammer
Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by ridboy94(m): 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2012
i cum
Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by kingron: 10:27am On Nov 10, 2012
i find laff taya for dis joke but laff no cum ooo.. nairaland jokes no cum dey make sense again,..na dose garri joke cum dey vex.me pass self.
Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by DeHero1: 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2012
TOPIC: Precipitate
Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by alajor(m): 9:17am On Nov 12, 2012
@OP,next tym don't @precipitate here, d joke dry and ur precipitate,precipitate make am drier
Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by Kslib(m): 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2012
nikkyshyne: Abeg 'pr
ecipitate' comot for here joor angry
Hahahaa!!!! I swear everthing about this thread is funny.. From the op's post to the replies....
Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by toygod2: 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2012
NA SO .......d replies too are rib crackin
Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2012
^^ @ur signature. Nairaland truly sucks. Infact wats with d bullshi.t of censoring certain words? As in like seriously, whats d biggie in typing words like "f u c k" without d bots changing it to bleep?? Or words like "c o m e" without changing it to "precipitate"?? Gosh if i write c o m e, f u c k, h a r l o t, p e n i s, etc, would you mods catch HIV ni??
We aint even kids for pete's sake!! Pls just tell me wats d big deal dere?! Stone age people! undecided angry angry

Anyway @op. Your joke dry die..but i sure do love ur command of pidgin. Nice
Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by mistaswag(m): 3:15am On Nov 15, 2012
booqee: ^^ @ur signature. Nairaland truly sucks. Infact wats with d bullshi.t of censoring certain words? As in like seriously, whats d biggie in typing words like "f u c k" without d bots changing it to bleep?? Or words like "c o m e" without changing it to "precipitate"?? Gosh if i write c o m e, f u c k, h a r l o t, p e n i s, etc, would you mods catch HIV ni??
We aint even kids for pete's sake!! Pls just tell me wats d big deal dere?! Stone age people! undecided angry angry

Anyway @op. Your joke dry die..but i sure do love ur command of pidgin. Nice

hmmmn
Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by mistaswag(m): 3:17am On Nov 15, 2012
booqee: Anyway @op. Your joke dry die..but i sure do love ur command of pidgin. Nice

hmmmn
Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by toygod2: 3:22am On Nov 15, 2012
mistaswag(m);hmmmn
............My guy , u nor get liver at all. So,u came back ,after many decades u dropped ur shit called joke. hahahaha
Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by mistaswag(m): 3:45am On Nov 15, 2012
toygod2: ............My guy , u nor get liver at all. So,u came back ,after many decades u dropped ur shit called joke. hahahaha

hmmm is dat so? tank god more dan 25 peepz here pacitipate in makin the shit bigger(wat dey wrote dosnt mata) includin u wey drop ya sinkin paraga piss for ma thread
Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 15, 2012
mistaswag:

hmmm is dat so? tank god more dan 25 peepz here pacitipate in makin the shit bigger(wat dey wrote dosnt mata) includin u wey drop ya sinkin paraga piss for ma thread
now dis is the joke. Lmao!
Re: The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! by Ruqaya(f): 6:37am On Nov 15, 2012
when d doctor and d warri woman woke up, dey den precipitate push d baby back 4 inside bell smileye

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guess What's Written In Dis Picture / Compilation Of Trending Nigeria Short Jokes (comma Laugh) / Got To Be A Male Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.