Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency (7554 Views)

Rivers State Re-run Election: Police deploy 6,000 personnel, 3 commissioners / Governor Ajimobi Sacks SSG, Commissioners & Advisers / Ebonyi Gov Suspends Attorney General, Two Commissioners For Improper Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by Olaone1: 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2012
undecided
Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by kolnel: 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2012
Ppl should stop comparing akala govt with ajimobi.
More money changed hand during akala govt. Right now there is paucity of fund and ppl are groaning. Though more developmental project are being carried out.
Lots of transformation are going on.
Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by Thereishel: 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2012
SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT HERE! IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THESE COMMISSIONERS WERE INVOLVED IN THE LEAKING OF INFORMATION OF MONEY LAUNDERING OF GOVERNOR'S WIFE. IF NOT WHY WERE THE COMMISSIONERS DROPPED AT THIS TIME

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by bodejohn(m): 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2012
Josh090:
Dude, you don't know what you talking about, am not campaigning for Ajimobi but what he's doing and has done in his short time in office is enough of a legacy to last for generations. The second fly over in the state since the one @ molete has being completed over 40 years ago is almost completed in mokola roundabt and soon thereafter will embark on a third on in challenge road.
The sanitation program has been more than effective, we now have clean roadsides and streets. Some guys just talk base on stereotypes they have heard which for most parts are not true. Even sabo which was notoriously filthy is now clean, all those dirt in the median of the roads are regularly picked up.
Anyway, I can only say the man his really putting some serious projects down unlike Akala and his fake taxi cars, so guys be informed, ibadan and oyo state is not the old(still has its old areas) dirty and rusty state you people make it to be.

Ok, good the city is cleaner and that makes the state more economically viable?
What of the many shops that was demolished in Ring road, Challenge and other places?
What has the government done to avert flooding that visits the state.
It is not only about comparing this govt. with the past governments, we need to see the evidence of govt. at work not mere propaganda.
Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2012
kolnel: Ppl should stop comparing akala govt with ajimobi.
More money changed hand during akala govt. Right now there is paucity of fund and ppl are groaning. Though more developmental project are being carried out.
Lots of transformation are going on.
You're right about some things but I gotta ask you weren't people groaning under akala too?
Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by olatunde1234: 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2012
Josh090:
Dude, you don't know what you talking about, am not campaigning for Ajimobi but what he's doing and has done in his short time in office is enough of a legacy to last for generations. The second fly over in the state since the one @ molete has being completed over 40 years ago is almost completed in mokola roundabt and soon thereafter will embark on a third on in challenge road.
The sanitation program has been more than effective, we now have clean roadsides and streets. Some guys just talk base on stereotypes they have heard which for most parts are not true. Even sabo which was notoriously filthy is now clean, all those dirt in the median of the roads are regularly picked up.
Anyway, I can only say the man his really putting some serious projects down unlike Akala and his fake taxi cars, so guys be informed, ibadan and oyo state is not the old(still has its old areas) dirty and rusty state you people make it to be.
you reason well, you mention fly over in molete, mokola round about, out of over 700 cities and villages in oyo state, and you come out and proudly said that? i think survering is become habbit to the people of Nigeria, LET YOUR SO CALLED LEADERS FACE THE REALITY, INSTEAD OF PRAISING THEM , WHILE THEY DONT DO ANY GOOD
Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2012
bodejohn:

What of the many shops that was demolished in Ring road, Challenge and other places?
It is not only about comparing this govt. with the past governments, we need to see the evidence of govt. at work not mere propaganda.
Government has actually done a lot about flooding...all the rivers and streams in the state has being dredged, abi did you hear of any recent flood again?
Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by Sholly121: 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2012
Josh 090, you must be a fool. Just tell me a single project that your gov has done in either Oyo town or Ogbomosho. Is it only Ibadan that made up of Oyo state. You are a scallywag
Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2012
olatunde1234: you reason well, you mention fly over in molete, mokola round about, out of over 700 cities and villages in oyo state, and you come out and proudly said that? i think survering is become habbit to the people of Nigeria, LET YOUR SO CALLED LEADERS FACE THE REALITY, INSTEAD OF PRAISING THEM , WHILE THEY DONT DO ANY GOOD
Did you say 700 cities? Omg, how many LGAs do we have? Anyway, Ibadan is the capital city and as such gets the most attention.
I don't want to sound as an ajimobi apologist but what I can only say is if other governors over the generations have been doing one capital project after the other, imagine where we would be today.
We can complain but what has that ever changed before?
Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2012
Sholly 121: Josh 090, you must be a fool. Just tell me a single project that your gov has done in either Oyo town or Ogbomosho. Is it only Ibadan that made up of Oyo state. You are a scallywag
Do you just go about calling people you don't know fools?
Owo die die la ra nfe o.
I don't live in either of those cities so I can't confirm any project there, is what I see I can talk about.
Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by mic488: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2012
Sincerely speaking, Oyo state has changed. Since easter I left Oyo state but last month I went to Ibadan, guys things have changed. I can't believe my eyes, Iwo road known to be a dirty place is clean, areas like Gate,Iyana church,Ring road,Molete,Mokola,Bus stop to Dugbe,especially Oojo to Challenge have changed to be a city indeed.
Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by seunlayi(m): 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2012
k00lxpert: HE MUST BE IMPEACHED AS WELL...WHAT NONSENSE IS HE DOING THERE AS GOVERNOR SELF? GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH
k00lxpert: HE MUST BE IMPEACHED AS WELL...WHAT NONSENSE IS HE DOING THERE AS GOVERNOR SELF? GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH
Sholly 121: Josh 090, you must be a fool. Just tell me a single project that your gov has done in either Oyo town or Ogbomosho. Is it only Ibadan that made up of Oyo state. You are a scallywag
bodejohn:

COME AND SEE FOR YOURSELF, THE GOVERNOR NEEDS TO SACK HIMSELF.
Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by olatunde1234: 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2012
Josh090:
Did you say 700 cities? Omg, how many LGAs do we have? Anyway, Ibadan is the capital city and as such gets the most attention.
I don't want to sound as an ajimobi apologist but what I can only say is if other governors over the generations have been doing one capital project after the other, imagine where we would be today.
We can complain but what has that ever changed before?
hey man, your governor is dissapointed the people of oyo state, and non-politician of oyo state can testify to that, the past administation that we voted out is far better than this treasury sharing administration, man that is the bitter truth...
Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2012
olatunde1234: hey man, your governor is dissapointed the people of oyo state, and non-politician of oyo state can testify to that, the past administation that we voted out is far better than this treasure sharing administration, man that is the bitter trueth...
okay sir! but do you live in Oyo state?
Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by dayokanu(m): 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2012
ifyalways: What's the reason for the sack ?

Dayokanu, leave Biafra alone and come explain what's happening in your bedroom.

The reason for the sack is inefficiency

Gone are the days when you just occupy a post just for the salary. You must perform.

The ACN leadership wont be sharing money around like Akala was doing. We want real development and we are seeing it in Ibadan

More grease to your elbow Ajimobi
Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by Afam4eva(m): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2012
dayokanu:

The reason for the sack is inefficiency

Gone are the days when you just occupy a post just for the salary. You must perform.

The ACN leadership wont be sharing money around like Akala was doing. We want real development and we are seeing it in Ibadan

More grease to your elbow Ajimobi
lol grin grin grin
Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by olatunde1234: 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2012
Josh090:
okay sir! but do you live in Oyo state?
yeah, am back to the state every four four month
Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by takedat(m): 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2012
I believe the best way to judge the guys performance will be during the next election. The guy has still got time to prove cynics wrong and those claiming that Akala did a good job as the governor are being untruthful
Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by dayokanu(m): 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2012
Whoever says there has been no change in Oyo State is being untruthful

When was the last time we heard NURTW killing people like Adedibu, Tokyo, Elewe-Omo and Akala were doing regularly
Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by Afam4eva(m): 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2012
dayokanu: Whoever says there has been no change in Oyo State is being untruthful

When was the last time we heard NURTW killing people like Adedibu, Tokyo, Elewe-Omo and Akala were doing regularly
Are you now back from America? So, was your governor elected to make sure NURTW doesn't kill people. is that his job description?
Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by dayokanu(m): 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2012
afam4eva:
Are you now back from America? So, was your governor elected to make sure NURTW doesn't kill people. is that his job description?

Whats the first responsibility of a Governor?

Security of lives and property is the most important responsibility of a Governor in any state and with Ajimobi there has been a marked improvement.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by Afam4eva(m): 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2012
dayokanu:

Whats the first responsibility of a Governor?

Security of lives and property is the most important responsibility of a Governor in any state and with Ajimobi there has been a marked improvement.
Sorry ooo!!! I never knew the primary duty of Ajimobi is to checkmate Tokyo. Since that's what he was voted in to do then he has acheived a lot in his short term in office.
Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2012
olatunde1234: yeah, am back to the state every four four month
You shld have seen the difference in things then...for example, iwo road, when was the last time you passed thru there? The place was crazy before, but now its a very sane.
Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by dayokanu(m): 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2012
afam4eva:
Sorry ooo!!! I never knew the primary duty of Ajimobi is to checkmate Tokyo. Since that's what he was voted in to do then he has acheived a lot in his short term in office.

If Tokyo contributes to insecurity of lives and property then its Ajimobis job to checkmate him

Boko Haram is a threat to live and property under Jonathan

Bin Laden was a threat to lives and property under Obama

Derico, Lawrence Anini, Osisikankwu were threat to live and property and that should be the priority of any responsible govt
Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by olatunde1234: 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2012
Josh090:
You shld have seen the difference in things then...for example, iwo road, when was the last time you passed thru there? The place was crazy before, but now its a very sane.
is the dimolusion of shop of the mases that voted him, you call achivement?
Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2012
olatunde1234: is the dimolusion of shop of the mases that voted him, you call achivement?
So, you think all those people setting up stalls on top of gutters and by roadsides blocking traffics are supposed to be there? Do you know how under the bridge was before? I'm not sure you do come to IB as much.
Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by dayokanu(m): 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2012
olatunde1234: is the dimolusion of shop of the mases that voted him, you call achivement?

Thats one of the job of the govt.

Demolishing illegal structures.

Or do you mean that shops that are built on water ways on roads should be left alone to cause more havoc?

Seems you prefer a state of disorderliness. The Oshodi everyone says has been cleared too had shopss demolished.

Abuja residents are now calling for El Rufai to come back because illegal structures have flooded Abuja that he cleaned up
Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by PaulJohn1: 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
I'm not from Oyo but I can say it's not the same way it was some years back, I do pass the state at least once in three months.
I got confirmation from friends there that the governor is not dulling at all.
Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by funshint(m): 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2012
May oyo state never go back to d locust years of Ladoja-Adedibu-Akala PDP led administration; can I hear a resounding Amen!

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by onatisi(m): 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2012
Josh090:
ok , thanks for info
Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by PaulJohn1: 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2012
funshint: May oyo state never go back to d locust years of Ladoja-Adedibu-Akala PDP led administration; can I hear a resounding Amen!

Amen
Amina insha Allahu
Ase.
Re: Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency by seanet01: 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2012
afam4eva: He should sack all of them because i haven't heard any good news from oyo in a long time. Isn't that a pointer to the fact that they're not working?
And which news have you gotten from your erosion and human eating ravaged biafra? You are a f00l.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram / Riot Breaks Out In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.