Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

How I Can Help You To Grow Your Business & Income - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Can Help You To Grow Your Business & Income (553 Views)

Business Income Opportunity / Barbing And Styling For Boarding House Student As A Source Of Business Income. / How To Double Your Bakery Business Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Can Help You To Grow Your Business & Income by kingviny: 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2012
HOW I CAN HELP YOU TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS & INCOME

The secret to success in business is Profit. Without Profit, you can’t pay all the factors of Production {Infrastructure, Labour , Capital & the owner(s) of the business) and Protection {the government (tax) and your religious organization (tithe/sakat)}

If you have capital and you need a consultant that can give you quality inputs to help re-engineer your business idea or going concern so that you can be smiling to the bank always, then I might be of service to you.
I have 6 skills in the following areas that you can make use of:-

• product development and re-engineering (what to sell)
• Marketing strategy formulation (who and how to sell )
• Fund management ( How to grow and manage cash flow)
• Social Media Marketing ( online advertisement and copy conception)
• Sales team mobilization and motivation ( functional marketing force creation)
• Operation Optimization ( How to reduce operating cost )

As an alumnus of Fate Foundation business school, I can bring to your disposal the pragmatic knowledge and high level contacts made in such a prestigeous citadel of entrepreneurial development to help bring our profit making objective into reality.

If you will like my input, then do please give me a call for further discussion. 2 good heads are better than 1 visionary business owner and litany of business toddlers (staff) who most times are only interested in salaries alone.

Vincent Michael (07081516945)
Profit Making Consultant

(1) (Reply)

4 Kinds Of Business (cartoon) / Read If You Want To Make Money Online / Lagos TRAFFIC Is Good News!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.