Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,409 members, 7,800,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

What Business Will Bring A Return Of 50k Monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Will Bring A Return Of 50k Monthly (4188 Views)

With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? / What Business Will I Do With #300,000 / What Kind Of Business Will Someone Start With N100,000 In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Will Bring A Return Of 50k Monthly by just4just: 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2012
Pls what type of business caan someone do in the southwest that will bring a return of 50k

Your idear aand the breakdown will be required
Re: What Business Will Bring A Return Of 50k Monthly by integrityfood: 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2012
Much as I know, agric/animal husbandry investment is ok though you must wait for at least 5 / 6 months before income starts coming but you can make even more more than 50k if you pro-rate the income after 6 months depending on your seize of investment and best management practice. if you are interested in partnership contact me on 08025669642
Re: What Business Will Bring A Return Of 50k Monthly by benz33(m): 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2012
Car Wash Business. I am vast in this and i also help people set it up. You are sure of making close to like N15,000 per day if its located in a area that enjoys high Vehicular movement.
Re: What Business Will Bring A Return Of 50k Monthly by benz33(m): 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2012
Re: What Business Will Bring A Return Of 50k Monthly by diablopop: 8:37am On Nov 07, 2012
your artice is fine ,thinks!

Re: What Business Will Bring A Return Of 50k Monthly by santuse: 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2012
Go and buy a bus and use for transport
Re: What Business Will Bring A Return Of 50k Monthly by ryzo: 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2012
there is a site that lets u earn without much effort. but d downside is that this site is only for laptop and desktop users not phone users. and u will be

earning as u browse web pages so if u browse on ur system a lot this will be a piece of cake for u. guys that have been using this method have been earning more than

100 dollars daily(i am not lying or joking) but of course u wont be earning as much as that when u join initially. but when u get used to it u will join their league.

they have various methods of earning ranging from completing tasks,pay per clicks ,and referals and offers for cash as well as points. but this is not an average site.

they recognize the fact that people hate clicking like 3 links for about 2 cents per click and then waiting for a whole day for d ads to be refreshed. so they have a

software that u can install that will be on ur task bar and will pop up small ads at a frequency decided by u. and u just click on d ad and continue what u are doing

and ur account is credited. this combined with their other methods of earning gives u a steady and reliable source of income. i just turned 17 and i just started with

this site about a day ago and i want u guys to join up too. i am not gonna ask for any money cuz that is exactly what is spoiling our country today. a nigerian will

not help another nigerian without asking for cash. all that i will ask u for is that u please use this link to regiater. good luck to all of us smiley
http://www.mybrowsercash.com/index.php?refid=501916 they have various methods of paying. once u get used to it after a while u should be getting way more than ur desired 50k per month. BUT REMEMBER "ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY"
Re: What Business Will Bring A Return Of 50k Monthly by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2012
you can invest in our range of product with analysis
our solar generator is making waves invest in any our
BBOX RANGE OF PRODUCT
IN YOU INVEST IN PRODUCT OF #355,000 AND YOU MARKET THE PRODUCT
@END USER RETAIL PRICE YOU WILL MAKE#450,000
DEDUCT the difference your profit margin is #100,000

visit our website for more detail
www.brightsolarpower.com.ng/Partners
Re: What Business Will Bring A Return Of 50k Monthly by dav8id(m): 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2012
Start importation of UK used laptops,blackberry,ipad and digital cameras.

Give a call 07037781319
Re: What Business Will Bring A Return Of 50k Monthly by felixlove(m): 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2012
please i need anyone that i can partner with to make my business grow in south africa,am a nigeria base in south africa and i need someone we can work on trust and make good money,you can call me on +27783383892 or add me on blackberry 2765bd25.
Re: What Business Will Bring A Return Of 50k Monthly by Cholls(m): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2012
just4just: Pls what type of business caan someone do in the southwest that will bring a return of 50k

You just need to be a partner in my bussiness and wallaa! You are made for life. Call me
Re: What Business Will Bring A Return Of 50k Monthly by Odionastron: 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2012
If you want to learn web designing or you need a website for yourself, just visit astrontech[dot][dot]com or call 0.80,88.000.252
Re: What Business Will Bring A Return Of 50k Monthly by salediablo: 5:50am On Dec 03, 2012
Thank teammate tolerance and patience, and encouragement after the failure of a second kite, so I will not back down and give up, I grew belongs to you.
visit http://www.salediablo3.com to enjoy more cheap diablo 3 service.
Re: What Business Will Bring A Return Of 50k Monthly by soloyes(m): 7:05am On Dec 03, 2012
felixlove: please i need anyone that i can partner with to make my business grow in south africa,am a nigeria base in south africa and i need someone we can work on trust and make good money,you can call me on +27783383892 or add me on blackberry 2765bd25.

@ felixlove can u please drop me your email or send me a mail? Am very much interested. Mine is bizwiz.wadup@gmail.com
Re: What Business Will Bring A Return Of 50k Monthly by soloyes(m): 7:08am On Dec 03, 2012
just4just: Pls what type of business caan someone do in the southwest that will bring a return of 50k

@ poster how much do u have to start the business? This is the 1st thing we must know to be of great help.
Re: What Business Will Bring A Return Of 50k Monthly by boladex1: 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
integrityfood: Much as I know, agric/animal husbandry investment is ok though you must wait for at least 5 / 6 months before income starts coming but you can make even more more than 50k if you pro-rate the income after 6 months depending on your seize of investment and best management practice. if you are interested in partnership contact me on 08025669642

please i need much information too, because i want to go into agriculture too,
help a brother contact tundeodums@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Will Bring A Return Of 50k Monthly by Primenet(m): 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2012
BE A DISTRIBUTOR OF SYNTEK PRODUCT

It is a US Multi-National Oil And Gas Company that
just lunch it Branch here Nigeria is recruiting Distributors
for their fast selling products which are in high demand.

Apart from your Commission, you earn from the Company
in eight ways, The compensation plan is second to non and
so many other fringe benefits.

Also you will have free website to sell the products anywhere.
You can earn between N50,000 - N2,000,000 monthly quietly into
your bank account. The business is recession proof.

Success belong to those who take positve action.
Like I said you can get free website like this

https://www.primexft.syntek.com

I HAVE A FREE E-BOOK ON HOW IT WORKS

My e-mail is primexft@gmail.com or call 08031357434

DON’T PROCRASTINATE!
© Fortune Builders’ International (FBI)
SYNTEK ID: 1E5F0
Re: What Business Will Bring A Return Of 50k Monthly by lekank: 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2013
the address is not active..primexft....
Re: What Business Will Bring A Return Of 50k Monthly by djsmoothy: 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2013
DISTRIBUTORS WANTED FOR NAFDAC REGISTERED WATER (BOTTLE AND SATCHETS)
Pure water production factory in Ayetoro, Nigeria very very good sales rate.

Money Deposits is not required,Distributors should have their own van to pick up product from our factory.

If you are interested please call 08032800595 or email djsmoothy1@hotmail.com
Re: What Business Will Bring A Return Of 50k Monthly by Seewealth(m): 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
ryzo: there is a site that lets u earn without much effort. but d downside is that this site is only for laptop and desktop users not phone users. and u will be

earning as u browse web pages so if u browse on ur system a lot this will be a piece of cake for u. guys that have been using this method have been earning more than

100 dollars daily(i am not lying or joking) but of course u wont be earning as much as that when u join initially. but when u get used to it u will join their league.

they have various methods of earning ranging from completing tasks,pay per clicks ,and referals and offers for cash as well as points. but this is not an average site.

they recognize the fact that people hate clicking like 3 links for about 2 cents per click and then waiting for a whole day for d ads to be refreshed. so they have a

software that u can install that will be on ur task bar and will pop up small ads at a frequency decided by u. and u just click on d ad and continue what u are doing

and ur account is credited. this combined with their other methods of earning gives u a steady and reliable source of income. i just turned 17 and i just started with

this site about a day ago and i want u guys to join up too. i am not gonna ask for any money cuz that is exactly what is spoiling our country today. a nigerian will

not help another nigerian without asking for cash. all that i will ask u for is that u please use this link to regiater. good luck to all of us smiley
http://www.mybrowsercash.com/index.php?refid=501916 they have various methods of paying. once u get used to it after a while u should be getting way more than ur desired 50k per month. BUT REMEMBER "ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY"
I have been trying to register but it kept bringing log in page for me. pls how do i register?
Re: What Business Will Bring A Return Of 50k Monthly by Seewealth(m): 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2013
http://www.mybrowsercash.com/index.php?refid=501916 they have various methods of paying. once u get used to it after a while u should be getting way more than ur desired 50k per month. BUT REMEMBER "ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY" [/quote] fellow NL pls i just discovered that the site is scam. check mybrowser forum to cfm.Boy dont just waste your time.
Re: What Business Will Bring A Return Of 50k Monthly by Ayobetzz: 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2013
una don dey drop emails here and there jumpn up and down am interestd @ this and that..wen dey go scam una now na dat tym una eyez go cum clear..jxt passn
Re: What Business Will Bring A Return Of 50k Monthly by TheBuilder: 12:25am On Jan 12, 2013

how much do you have to invest? You must invest to have business.
Re: What Business Will Bring A Return Of 50k Monthly by ojuola1(f): 2:03am On Jan 12, 2013
Get Financial Power For Your Business With Empower Network.

Say goodbye to all the complicated barriers standing between you and a thriving business
and say hello to Automation, Viral marketing & 100% Commissions!

There's been a new turn in the IM community. Dreams are coming true
and millionaires are being made in only a matter of a few months.

Meet highest and coolest masterminds in the industry and get access to one-of-a-kind automated marketing system which will allow you to create a realistic $5,000 per month income within 30-60 days and then double it in the next 60. That’s our goal and I want you to have 100% success rate when you join our team.

How Are We Going To Do That?

Simple. We use Empower Network as a vehicle and Big Idea Mastermind is a driving force (the engine) that will power this vehicle and make it move faster than anything you’ve ever seen before! This industry is already changing a LOT of lives for the better… starting with YOU.
Why Use Empower Network as a Vehicle?

It’s the hottest vehicle there is right now. And we’re going to capitalize on that by powering it with our own unique custom marketing system and building it right in to the Big Idea Mastermind.
I chose Empower for 3 main reasons:

1. 100% Commissions
2. Great Products
3. Great Leadership

Learn more here http://empower-network./
Re: What Business Will Bring A Return Of 50k Monthly by ioi74(m): 11:49am On Jan 15, 2013
I am interested in this package..please contact me via iikerionwu@gmail.com. I just need further clarifications
http://www.mybrowsercash.com/index.php?refid=501916 they have various methods of paying. once u get used to it after a while u should be getting way more than ur desired 50k per month. BUT REMEMBER "ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY" fellow NL pls i just discovered that the site is scam. check mybrowser forum to cfm.Boy dont just waste your time.[/quote]
Re: What Business Will Bring A Return Of 50k Monthly by ioi74(m): 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2013
Hi, am interested in joining u, pls contact me via iikerionwu@gmail.com or 08187209788
Seewealth:
http://www.mybrowsercash.com/index.php?refid=501916 they have various methods of paying. once u get used to it after a while u should be getting way more than ur desired 50k per month. BUT REMEMBER "ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY" fellow NL pls i just discovered that the site is scam. check mybrowser forum to cfm.Boy dont just waste your time.

(1) (Reply)

Weekly Banker For 2013/2014 English Season / Please Help With Zenith Internet Banking / Buying From Aliexpress And Delivering To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.