Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Styl-plus In Need Of Help? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Styl-plus In Need Of Help? (1321 Views)

Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. / Where Are They? Peter Okoye Wants STYL Plus Back / Styl-Plus: Is Zeal Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Styl-plus In Need Of Help? by Emad(f): 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2008
Styl-Plus Fans come to the dance floor

Mehhhhhnnnn i just noticed

Styl-plus seems to be really slow, i love their songs but they seem to take too much time to get things done
the singles were released in 2003 it took them so long to release the videos, then they released their first album ( 2006 )
it was only in 2007 that they released the Videos and since then the only latest news we hear each time is that they are "working on their new album, it is worth the wait"
My God what are these guys doing, they take too long to satisfy fans, plus their videos are very low budget, you would think that they take time to bring out a remarkable video but no the videos are almost always disappointing!! angry angry

What do you guys think the problem might be? this problem is really making me mad angry angry
Re: Styl-plus In Need Of Help? by darmys(f): 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2008
they are just stupid buffalo's that doesn;t know how to make money like psquare
Re: Styl-plus In Need Of Help? by Emad(f): 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2008
dramy$

SHUT UP
Re: Styl-plus In Need Of Help? by Keziah(f): 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2008
ouch! That hurts cheesy tongue
Re: Styl-plus In Need Of Help? by Keziah(f): 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2008
Emad:

My God what are these guys doing, they take too long to satisfy fans,, 
Agree with you 100%

, plus their videos are very low budget, you would think that they take time to bring out a remarkable video but no the videos are almost always disappointing!!  angry angry
That is not completly true. Remember when they started with Olufunmi and especially "Runaway" the video was superb and one of the best then. But i guess nowadays they are really messing up.

What do you guys think the problem might be? this problem is really making me mad  angry angry
Me too. But let's cross our fingers and wait lipsrsealed
Re: Styl-plus In Need Of Help? by Busta(f): 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2008
Maybe they are just moving at their own pace. U don’t expect everybody to be equal or alike just like all fingers are not equal. Maybe they need some more resources i.e money to produce these videos. It ain’t chicken change u know.

Dang pple, leave them alone and do ur won thang!
Re: Styl-plus In Need Of Help? by Emad(f): 8:19am On Feb 01, 2008
Busta

These are celebrities, they are not our common neighbours they have a duty to satisfy their fans and not keep them waiting, panting for more songs
How does Psquare do it?
I thought three heads thought better than two, they shd sharpen up sha!!
Re: Styl-plus In Need Of Help? by darmys(f): 8:40am On Feb 01, 2008
/Emad u no well o tongue i don shut up lipsrsealed
Re: Styl-plus In Need Of Help? by busygirl(f): 11:53am On Feb 01, 2008
I tire oo. . .I don't know what's up with my babies. . .I received a mail barely a month ago telling me that the album is 99 percent ready. . .I don't know how long we gotta wait! They should drop something because i'm hurting really bad for not hearing anything from them for a while . . .I lOVE STYL-PLUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS wink wink
Re: Styl-plus In Need Of Help? by adeboo(f): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2008
I think what they do is use the money from the sale of the albums to make the videos.
Thats why it takes so long to get the videos out.
Re: Styl-plus In Need Of Help? by Yetunday(f): 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2008
Emad, I agree with u and u know I always do but could it be that these guys are into something else and music is just their hubby? Sure they must av a gd explanation for their delay but since they are not nairalanders maybe a friend in the house can shed some light on this issue.
Re: Styl-plus In Need Of Help? by sholabell(m): 11:39pm On Feb 04, 2008
@poster
i dnt think they hv any problem but moni can help them out
Re: Styl-plus In Need Of Help? by Emad(f): 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2008
ok lets offer second basket in church this sunday for them lipsrsealed grin angry

(1) (Reply)

Video; Omo Ghetto Part 2- See The Making / The Big Fat Lie Of Nigeriafilms.com On Omotola Ekeinde – Her Publicist / Autopsy Reveals Michael Jackson’s Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.