Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,902 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? (40701 Views)

Akudaya:myth Or Reality? / Prosperity Bath Spell, Money Ritual (harmless) Step By Step Guide / Mammy Water: Myth Or Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2012
This has got me involved in some argument with some friends in Nigeria.

I was in Nigeria some weeks ago, an old friend has made it big,I went to visit him @ his business place,I was highly impressed in how organized he and his businesses are, there is no way a business can be this organized and not be successful, Kudos to him I said.

Guess what? My younger sibling walked out the door, on our way home I started giving out to him for walking out the door like that, it's rude to walk out like that, I said, then he started ,he did money ritual bros and I don't respect people like that, he said.

I thought it was a joke but my uncle repeated it about this guy with money ritual.

This whole thing of money ritual does not make sense to me. What is your take on this matter?

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by k2039: 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2012
Money ritual is a scam on it's own,it doesnt exist

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by RedLight1: 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2012
thats african power... money ritual dey and full ground brekete... just dont let ur kids wander to place him no supoose be

3 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Afam4eva(m): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2012
I also want to find out. How exactly do you make money from human body.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Sirniyeh(m): 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2012
Pikin will always talk like pikin. Nobody will speak beyond the level of his understanding. It is only fools that will not believe in voodoo power. Money ritual is real, very very real. God is the creator of all this stuff, recipe for the rituals. This has been in existence since the time of MOSES in the bible. The secret behind it is that they invoke spirit to bring the money, and it varies. In year 2000, my barber did one type, after he used the soap, this gentle man walked in to his shop early morning and asked him to barb his hair. Immediately the man entered, he just left a briefcase full of dollar and left. The man will never come back for it. This man is a ghost. Till today, this man is no more barber but millionaire.
Again, there is another they call, "investment", if you place 100,000 inside, you will be getting 100,000 every till eternity but one must not meet another, that means you can travel.
Money ritual is real, it is just that people use human parts this day and that is why they die premature.
If you read sixth and seventh books of moses, you will understand how to invoke ghost to bring money for you.
All these are called "Prayer Additives". Ritual is prayer additive, ordinary prayer is not effective without rituals.
Please, God created roots and herbs for diverse uses but the fools classify it to be satanic.
My friend, money ritual is real. All what you watch in nollyhood are real. So, are you interested?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by showbobo(m): 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2012
Tell your naive uncle and brother to stop hating. . . .

6 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2012
Na wash jhor!
I dun dey find all the 'baba' dem since, i nuh dey c anyone.
Na fake-fake baba i juz dey jam!
All d yeye 'baba' dem juz dey scam boys 'local'

3 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by showbobo(m): 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2012
Sirniyeh: Pikin will always talk like pikin. Nobody will speak beyond the level of his understanding. It is only fools that will not believe in voodoo power. Money ritual is real, very very real. God is the creator of all this stuff, recipe for the rituals. This has been in existence since the time of MOSES in the bible. The secret behind it is that they invoke spirit to bring the money, and it varies. In year 2000, my barber did one type, after he used the soap, this gentle man walked in to his shop early morning and asked him to barb his hair. Immediately the man entered, he just left a briefcase full of dollar and left. The man will never come back for it. This man is a ghost. Till today, this man is no more barber but millionaire.
Again, there is another they call, "investment", if you place 100,000 inside, you will be getting 100,000 every till eternity but one must not meet another, that means you can travel.
Money ritual is real, it is just that people use human parts this day and that is why they die premature.
If you read sixth and seventh books of moses, you will understand how to invoke ghost to bring money for you.
All these are called "Prayer Additives". Ritual is prayer additive, ordinary prayer is not effective without rituals.
Please, God created roots and herbs for diverse uses but the fools classify it to be satanic.
My friend, money ritual is real. All what you watch in nollyhood are real. So, are you interested?
Your Weed must be a very high grade. . . .

34 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2012
afam4eva: I also want to find out. How exactly do you make money from human body.

Visit okija shrine ! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by sino(m): 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2012
Firstly, we need to understand the myth, which is, a head in a calabash, pouring out pounds and dollars may be naira too after some form of incantations and the likes...this is the myth, na big fat lie!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2012
An open mind here..

If this works, how does it work exactly?
Are new notes printed over night? With CBN security marks and all other authentic features?
Is a spiritual visa card given to you?

Honestly, I've been asking the same questions for a while... This money ritual bullshit makes no sense whatsoever..

8 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Iaz93: 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2012
@op, did your brother follow him to the ritual ground?? Or has he ever caught him carrying out rituals??
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2012
The stuff is real....like xo real......

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2012
Sirniyeh: Pikin will always talk like pikin. Nobody will speak beyond the level of his understanding. It is only fools that will not believe in voodoo power. Money ritual is real, very very real. God is the creator of all this stuff, recipe for the rituals. This has been in existence since the time of MOSES in the bible. The secret behind it is that they invoke spirit to bring the money, and it varies. In year 2000, my barber did one type, after he used the soap, this gentle man walked in to his shop early morning and asked him to barb his hair. Immediately the man entered, he just left a briefcase full of dollar and left. The man will never come back for it. This man is a ghost. Till today, this man is no more barber but millionaire.
U get all this info, na im u never slap Seun with money, buy nairaland.. shift go one side joor...

6 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Afam4eva(m): 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2012
musKeeto: An open mind here..

Are new notes printed over night? With CBN security marks and all other authentic features?

Honestly, I've been asking the same questions for a while... This money ritual bullshit makes no sense whatsoever..
Exactly...i want to know how the money is printed. I think those Babalawos have money printing machines that were given to them by CBN.

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by owobokiri(m): 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2012
Myth!
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by dramenda(f): 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2012
IMO,ITS REAL.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2012
money ritual?

fake arsse shiit
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by tunnytox(m): 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2012
It's a f***king myth grin
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Walexz02(m): 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2012
Wt ds ur xplanation. Shey u wnt helepam do am ni
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2012
Lmao at stupid Nigerians...

That ish is real!
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by fatimah24: 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2012
Money riyual is soooo unbelievable. People just waste their tym nd human laif in d name of makin quick money. Its sooooo absurd.

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2012
All this bla bla bla simply a bunch of king-size bulls**t... Monstrous untruth!
It's a state of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2012
k2039: Money ritual is a scam on it's own,it doesnt exist

Seems you believe spiritual forces of evil doesn't exist too! No offence, but are you becoming an atheist mayne?
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2012
I never used to believe in voodoo till I saw a naija guy stabbed himself like 15times out here and his body had no cuts...

Best believe voodoo is real...

2 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by sino(m): 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2012
musKeeto: An open mind here..

You are thinking right, according to our nollywood sources, these monies are mint, i never heard the cbn or our commercial banks complaining about monies missing from the vault without a trace...

2 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by dayokanu(m): 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2012
Mysteries that boggles the mind
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Afam4eva(m): 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2012
shymexx: I never used to believe in voodoo till I saw a naija guy stabbed himself like 15times out here and his body had no cuts...

Best believe voodoo is real...
He got you fooled! lol

6 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2012
baddiguy:
All this bla bla bla simply a bunch of king-size bulls**t... Monstrous untruth!
It's a state of mind.
pls tell him o. some nigerians can be sooooooo annoyingly superstitious. but the most annoying part is dat we are one of the most religious countries in the world! desperation has driven us to d point dat we turn God to a politician and we bind devils dat do not exist. now dem wan say mint money dey appear with serial number and security code just like dat from person head?? mcheeeeeeeeeeeww rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2012
ITS TRUE. HOWEVER YOU ARE DEALING WITH SPIRITS ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE AND THERE ARE REPERCUSSIONS.

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Orikinla(m): 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
FOR AFRICAN ID-IOTS WHO ARE JUST EVIL AND WICKED SINCE ALL THE RITUALS THEY HAVE DONE HAVE NOT MADE THEM THE RICHEST BILLIONAIRES IN THE WORLD.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ / Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) / TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.