Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,997 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? (40718 Views)

Akudaya:myth Or Reality? / Prosperity Bath Spell, Money Ritual (harmless) Step By Step Guide / Mammy Water: Myth Or Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2012
baddiguy:
OMG It cannot even copy and paste simple english! bwahahahaha i thought it was educated? obviously IT canNOT even write simple english! lol thank goodness we Nigerians can express ourselves better than this barbarian-turned-white man lol

Bwahahahahaha

Nigerian ape picking out typos and using that to question my use of english... bwahahah

I dare you to write 200words in 5mins and I'd write mine as well - and people would judge the better writer...

I dare you, prick!!
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Sirniyeh(m): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2012
chreld_b:

I don't mean to sound offensive, but I am beginning to question your sanity! undecided

back to sender
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by maninmood(m): 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2012
Sirniyeh: Euromillion, na wa for you o!
The most persecuted today on this thread is me. Na wa o. But many people perish for being ignorant to the truth. Dont let us deceive ourselves, those who dont believe me are babies. Dont worry, I'm working on a pdf to comprehensively explain how money ritual works. I will explain how you can use herbs to better your life, without patronising any herbalist.
May be you hold fake sixth and seveth and eight and nineth and tenth books of moses. Original is scarce because it works wonder.
Money will come indeed, with cbn serial numbers, confirmed original and you will take to bank for saving. It's just a pity that some are blindfolded with theology. Hun un un, i reserve my comment.
Blood money is different from money influenzer which has no human parts. It is to make business thrive.
If you dont believe in voodoo, i think you will believe in TOUCH and FOLLOW.....oh you make me remember my campus days.
Pls dont provoke me. I dont advise you for blood money o, but just to establish that it is real. I remember early this year, i met a lady on 2go. She explained to me how her parents refused the man he loves most for marriage. I never knew her and never contacted before but via 2go i only told her what to do without ritual. They are getting married december.
You all need prayer additives.

Would you shut up you lazy, fraudulent sycophant! You wanna perpetrate your frauds? Not on Nairaland- you will definitely be exposed. Ignominious fool. A sane man that legally works to put food on his family table won't be talking trashy like you. To hell with whoever gave you internet access to exhibit your foolery.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2012
Use of English Competition: baddiguy vs. shymexx

Write 200words about money rituals and the viewers will judge the use of English...

I double dare you to take up this challenge, prick!
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by juman(m): 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2012
alaoeri:
Those babalawos are afraid of the repercussions in it, its maynot manifest on the person that do it bt the person's generation to come. Blood money is real believe or not, there are supernatural powers in this world of ours just that before u meet genuine ones u have to gö extra miles. Anyway ppl are commenting base on their exposure.

Of course there is repercussions and many regrets. It's a bad way to go.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2012
WTF, a Nigerian questioning my use of English... Bwahahahaha

I double dare anyone to take up the challenge!
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2012
We should be debating this on 'Euroland'. This is Africa, Nigeria. Money ritual is as real as you!
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by coretechng(m): 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2012
afam4eva:
Exactly...i want to know how the money is printed. I think those Babalawos have money printing machines that were given to them by CBN.
HAHAHA
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2012
Where's the Hawaiian Sophie, baddiguy??

Why are you running, low IQ having cu.nt?
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Sirniyeh(m): 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2012
kilimanjaro: Any Nigerian that says money ritual isn't real is either a kid or an ignorant.
Money ritual is as real as humanbeings! I've seen it, it,s real! don't be a fool.
you got it right, more blessings
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2012
shymexx: WTF, a Nigerian questioning my use of English... Bwahahahaha

I double dare anyone to take up the challenge!

ahahhhahahhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
IT is hurt! Dang this thing is truly as retarded as IT has sounded all friggin day! I think i have a remedy... ask yo momma for feedback cos i'll be giving it to her from d behind for producing a thing dat wants to disrespect Nigerians. Anyone wit a spare Ccoondoom? cos i cant trust this thing's momma

3 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by chreldb(m): 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2012
Sirniyeh:

back to sender

LOL If you must know I am of sound mind. grin
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2012
ziqqz:

ahahhhahahhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
IT is hurt! Dang this thing is truly as retarded as IT has sounded all friggin day! I think i have a remedy... ask yo momma for feedback cos i'll be giving it to her from d behind for producing a thing dat wants to disrespect Nigerians. Anyone wit a spare Ccoondoom? cos i cant trust this thing's momma
bwahahhahahhhahhahah
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by coretechng(m): 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2012
ziqqz:
so why the hell are they stacking up in jails after they are busted?? gang members get killed, everyday. drug dealers get busted, everyday. thugs get what's coming for them, everyday. all because they were foolish enough to depend on your "voodoo"
HEHEHE.EXACTLY.THEY GET BURSTED,KILLED ETC.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2012
ziqqz:

It would hurt if I was actually dealing with people with an IQ higher than 69...

You lot are a walk in the park for me...

Tell your mum and her saggy ti.ts, I said; hi...

And I've got some insecticides for her yeasty pum... undecided
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2012
VOODOO REAL pass HIV AIDS! Na only person wey never see go dey vomit sh*t!

The devil is crafty! I can see he has succeeded in convincing some ignorant folks into believing that he doesn't exist! *Smh* All he wants is more atheists - that's his new trick! So, shine your eyes guys! End times prophecy being fulfilled!

He wants to trick people into believing that he doesn't exist, so they could blaspheme God's name, challenge His existence & turn to atheism! He knows that with the advancement in science, people would hardly believe in the existence of spiritual forces - hence embracing the idea that God doesn't exist! Voodoo is becoming an outdated trick to him, so, he is investing more into logic, science & atheism!

3 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by coretechng(m): 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2012
solomon111: It is bloody real.
I have seen alot to attest to its existence.
TELL US WHAT YOU SAW NOW.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2012
Damn!! These fools are the same people - they're trolling me... Bwahahaha

GTFOH with that shyte - out to watch football! grin
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Sirniyeh(m): 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2012
maninmood:

Would you shut up you lazy, fraudulent sycophant! You wanna perpetrate your frauds? Not on Nairaland- you will definitely be exposed. Ignominious fool. A sane man that legally works to put food on his family table won't be talking trashy like you. To hell with whoever gave you internet access to exhibit your foolery.
stupid man, did I tell you that I'm a babalawo? You use your yansh to think. Olodo
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by afrikanns: 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2012
I av read and heard enof even more than enof of this heartless behaviour of this people and it always scares me.
May God safe and protect us Amin. Seriously am short of word.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by coretechng(m): 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2012
baddiguy:
there seems to be a positive correlation between a person's level of education and their susceptibility to this big lie.
is it just me or am i right in observing that most of the folks here who support the existence of rituals cannot write and express themselves properly?
i really think that the more illiterate a person is, the more likely they are to believe in rituals (my own opinion)
Seconded.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2012
The level to which some display ignorance here is alarming, if you do not know about something say you don't instead of pretending to be an intellect that rubbishes everything.

2 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by bashr8: 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2012
seriallink: VOODOO REAL pass HIV AIDS! Na only person wey never see go dey vomit sh*t!

The devil is crafty! I can see he has succeeded in convincing some ignorant folks into believing that he doesn't exist! *Smh* All he wants is more atheists - that's his new trick! So, shine your eyes guys! End times prophecy being fulfilled!

He wants to trick people into believing that he doesn't exist, so they could blaspheme God's name, challenge His existence & turn to atheism! He knows that with the advancement in science, people would hardly believe in the existence of spiritual forces - hence embracing the idea that God doesn't exist! Voodoo is becoming an outdated trick to him, so, he is investing more into logic, science & atheism!
people kill others for reasons best known to them but if your trying to tell me killing someone will make you rich overnight then i dey laugh oo. money rituals is thriving because people are ignorant that killig someone else will make them rich and people like you are not helping matters.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Chubhie: 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2012
Yours truely have seen raw unrefined african science in action countless times. There are so many veriations of it. It always boils down to the kind that best suits your nature. Fakes also abound who will lure and scam dabblers. Conduct your own personal field research and come to your own conclusion. Dnt be a lazy student.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2012
shymexx: Damn!! These fools are the same people - they're trolling me... Bwahahaha

GTFOH with that shyte - out to watch football! grin
...and it exits civilization, back to the woods! hmmm i wonder how dey "watch football" in da jungle oh well, ziqqz pls let us know how its mom does when ur done pounding it. you might wanna take pre-cautions for the stench dat will undoubtedly emanate thence bwahahahahahahha
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by coretechng(m): 9:26pm On Nov 06, 2012
omonuan: If money ritual works, how come Africans do not dominate the list of richest people in the world? It is only recently that a Nigerian Dangote got listed and we know the source of his wealth. For the gullible, if money ritual worked, all we needed is one human head and Africans and specifically Nigerians would be 'exporting" money. Income from oil would be minscle compared to money spining human head.

The bottomline is that Nigerians do not know how to handle other people's success therefore they attribute someone's determined knack for success as money ritual. A CASE IN POINT is the friend the op mentioned herein. The op saw the signs of success of his friend but his uncle and brother can't because they are ignorant.

I have heard from a reliable source that money ritual is the original 419. According to my source, those who engage in this ritual are deceived and scammed. The voodoo men ask you to kill someone usually a loved one and bring the head. They charge you for example 5m naira. Out of this amount, they may stuff 1m naira into the head from money paid to them and ask you to chant some incantations and pull a string from the head and part or all the money comes out. When all the money stuffed are out,there is no more from the head and when you go back to the voodoo man, he says that you have violated the terms of the ritual. By this time you've sold your soul to the devil by killing a loved one. You can't report to the police and meanwhile the voodoo man is laughing to the bank with your money.

As someone stated previously on this thread,there is a quantifiable amount of money in circulation around the world so where is the one from ritual coming from? It can only come from your own foolishness. There is no other way to make money other than working for it. Invent something, become a professional, buy and sell or go rob but if you think you can make money by ritual, I have a bridge to sell to you and it leads to no where.

A lot of Nigerians make ignorant assertions about making money. The first rule about money is to understand how it is made before you can set a strategy to earn your share. Anything else is balderdash!
I love this your write up.I think it summarizes the whole truth about this bullshit called ritual money.I began to question the nonsense of late.I was about asking somebody how the whole crap works.Its just unreasonable to me.Wealth is a product of mental productivity,simple

2 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by afroman23: 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2012
baddiguy:
...and it exits civilization, back to the woods! hmmm i wonder how dey "watch football" in da jungle oh well, ziqqz pls let us know how its mom does when ur done pounding it. you might wanna take pre-cautions for the stench dat will undoubtedly emanate thence bwahahahahahahha

Dumb ass... i cant be SMH for you.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2012
If you doubt, PM me I go show you how real it is
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by ypzilanti: 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2012
....So why are these fetish bunch of ritualists not on forbes magazine list of Billionaires by now, and yet dead headless bodies keep popping up all over Nigeria?

Most billionaires (not stolen money) are billionaires because the majority of people are using a service or product that they produce. Not because they cut someones d*ck and drank some concoction...give me a break.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2012
afroman23:

Dumb ass... i cant be SMH for you.
oh has the baton been passed to you?? pls advise accordingly so as to channel response to you appropriately
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by asolandis: 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2012
You believe it or not, it exists. People uses human Blood for rituals. i have seen over-night Millionaire. A man who used to serve his Oga, over night became a Millionaire, bought cars, built mansions,had many shops, married a new wife. After the death of his old wife.
If you doubt it, try and ask any body who travels to Ghana, ask them to tell you the rate of ritualist in Ghana. Most of the money in Ghana are blood money. For you to have that kind of money, you most kind something or some body that is dear to you( the law of equivalent exchange).

Blood money is a blessing from the Devil. You pay dearly for it. The Devil gives you one and take 2 things from you. Unlike the blessings of God that makes rich and adds no sorry to it.
Believe it or not, its FOR REAL! As far blood is involves.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by maninmood(m): 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2012
Sirniyeh:
stupid man, did I tell you that I'm a babalawo? You use your yansh to think. Olodo

You are an overused idio t! Go get drunk and stay still on highway for like 10 minutes. That will put an end to your idiocy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania / What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche / Still A Christian? When Was The Last Time You Did Any Of These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.