Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

How Much Do You Consider Broke? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much Do You Consider Broke? (10949 Views)

Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: / Things Broke People Say / Which 3 parts of your body would you consider most important? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Consider Broke? by claremont(m): 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2012
Anything less that £4000 in my account will make me officially broke.
Re: How Much Do You Consider Broke? by Subuhanalahi: 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2012
1 Million
Re: How Much Do You Consider Broke? by NosaHenry(m): 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2012
When I can't meet my obligations
Re: How Much Do You Consider Broke? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2012
God don delete Been Broke from my dictionary. but before now when ever i goes below 2M i will develop HBP. Fear go hold me die not that am oweing o but can't just explain why.
Re: How Much Do You Consider Broke? by queensmith: 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2012
hmmm. . . . are we talking for real or fantasy land? you are broke when you have less than a grand after tax and expenses, til your next pay day. i dont remember that ever happening. . . . so technically im always broke grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Consider Broke? by acidtalk: 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2012
I still feel broke because my name isn't yet on the $1billion mark.

God I look unto you. The more I see I haven't gotten there, the more I feel scared.
Re: How Much Do You Consider Broke? by emorse(m): 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2012
Orikinla: In Nigeria.

N100, 000 for the poorest of the poor.
N200, 000 for the poorer of the poor
N500, 000 for the poor.

N1, 000, 000 for the lower middle class
N5, 00, 000 for the upper middle class.

N10, 000 for the rich class.
Two questions. Where do you belong? 2. What are you friggin saying? !!!!!
Re: How Much Do You Consider Broke? by abiL(f): 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2012
If I have anything less than a 1000 pound to spend in a month.

I get an allowance anyway, so I can never be broke *touch wood*
Re: How Much Do You Consider Broke? by duni04(m): 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2012
abiL: If I have anything less than a 1000 pound to spend in a month.

I get an allowance anyway, so I can never be broke *touch wood*
Lol..nairaland sha! on nairaland everyone is a millionaire, is pretty/handsome, lives in the best house and drives the fastest cars and has the cutest gf/bf. We all come here to live imaginary lives

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Consider Broke? by GENERAL7(m): 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2012
ng4am: As long as I can't solve my immediate need am broke, even if I ve upto 100k but it can't solve the problem at hand, I feel broke.
bro there is always the next big thing to solve
Re: How Much Do You Consider Broke? by dubem3(m): 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2012
KINGwax: first to comment doesn't start here. It was the foolish kids from one site dt i don't want to advertised started that shut!

wisper it in my ear
Re: How Much Do You Consider Broke? by Naijacitizen(m): 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2012
acidosis™:
I am waiting for DANGOTE's comment .. smiley
Re: How Much Do You Consider Broke? by abiL(f): 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2012
duni04:
Lol..nairaland sha! on nairaland everyone is a millionaire, is pretty/handsome, lives in the best house and drives the fastest cars and has the cutest gf/bf. We all come here to live imaginary lives

Why would I lie. I could have easily ignored the question. My car insurance alone is approx £370 a month, plus I need petrol money, money for emergencies, shopping etc. My apartment rent is £595 monthly. So yeah, having less than £1000 in a month will make me broke.

My monthly salary is more than £1000.

So unless you know me, kindly stick a dildö in your cake-hole.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Consider Broke? by Walphem(m): 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2012
The immediate need is d most paramount issue, but without any need-which is almost impossible- I will consider 5k but I must here alert in d account by d following day.
Re: How Much Do You Consider Broke? by ifyeky(m): 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2012
kpozite: When I don't have enough money to slove the immediate problem at hand then I'll say ''I'm broke.''

U r right, dnt mind dis guys dt doesn't knw wats called broke. U can hve 10million but if it can't solve ur immediate problm den u r broke
Re: How Much Do You Consider Broke? by Deluty997(m): 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2012
I'm broke only ☀̤̣̈̇ƒ i don't have money †• buy akpu Äπϑ egusi soup.
Re: How Much Do You Consider Broke? by Emmy9ite(m): 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2012
Being broke is the thing of the mind, if you say you are broke, you are broke.
I can never get broke because of my passive income alone. Even if it gets too bad, i can always liquidate any of my billion dollar ideas into cash. #NoBrags

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Consider Broke? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2012
abiL:

Why would I lie. I could have easily ignored the question. My car insurance alone is approx £370 a month, plus I need petrol money, money for emergencies, shopping etc. My apartment rent is £595 monthly. So yeah, having less than £1000 in a month will make me broke.

My monthly salary is more than £1000.

So unless you know me, kindly stick a dildö in your cake-hole.

£370 is pretty high for car insurance. you must have crashed tons of cars like most girls.
Re: How Much Do You Consider Broke? by muyiwa22(m): 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2012
I'm broke if I can't afford #200 food at least that will give me energy to find means!
Re: How Much Do You Consider Broke? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2012
When I'm hit a 100k naira in my account then the boy is officially broke.
Re: How Much Do You Consider Broke? by abiL(f): 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2012
2buff:

£370 is pretty high for car insurance. you must have crashed tons of cars like most girls.

Look at you under-estimating my driving ability. I have not crashed once in nearly 4 years of driving. Haven't hit any car or human tongue.

It's high because I'm under 25, drive a convertible and I use my car for business purposes. Once I build up my no claims discount, it should be a lot cheaper.
Re: How Much Do You Consider Broke? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2012
abiL:

Look at you under-estimating my driving ability. I have not crashed once in nearly 4 years of driving. Haven't hit any car or human tongue.

It's high because I'm under 25, drive a convertible and I use my car for business purposes. Once I build up my no claims discount, it should be a lot cheaper.
angry angry angry I'm so jealous.
Re: How Much Do You Consider Broke? by abiL(f): 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2012
ItsModella:
angry angry angry I'm so jealous.

It's just a mini convertible, nothing to be jealous. It's useless now that it's winter.
Re: How Much Do You Consider Broke? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2012
Re: How Much Do You Consider Broke? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2012
abiL:

You seriously let the insurance guys know you used the car for business? LOL bad move.
The hard fact is it doesn't matter what you use your car for. If it crashes and you have insurance, they must pay.
The "I use it for business" thing is just so they can decide to bill you more for ABSOLUTELY no reason.

Abi will they ask you "Where were you going when the accident happened? To the mall or to a client? We need to know to determine how to go about your claim"... cheesy

Insurance guys need not know shit. At least in Canada.
The more unneccessary information you give them, the more they have to use against you and deny you coverage when you need it or ramp up your fees. It's how they put food on their table.
For your next car, be sharper and more shrewd about it. smiley
Re: How Much Do You Consider Broke? by abiL(f): 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2012
2buff:

You seriously let the insurance guys know you used the car for business? LOL bad move.
The hard fact is it doesn't matter what you use your car for. If it crashes and you have insurance, they must pay.
The "I use it for business" thing is just so they can decide to bill you more for ABSOLUTELY no reason.

Abi will they ask you "Where were you going when the accident happened? To the mall or to a client? We need to know to determine how to go about your claim"... cheesy

Insurance guys need not know shit. At least in Canada.

I know, but NHS requires me to show them a copy of my insurance policy.

I got my mum to insure my previous cars for me, since her insurance is a lot cheaper, but my work place won't accept my mum's name on the insurance policy. That's the reason why my no claims bonus isn't more than a year because my previous car insurances has all been in my mum's name.
Re: How Much Do You Consider Broke? by dokunbam(m): 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2012
Kslib: When i dont have enough money to buy just one cup of garr!..

wen i dont have enof moni to buy what i want
Re: How Much Do You Consider Broke? by Crown128(m): 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2012
Kslib: When i dont have enough money to buy just one cup of garr!..
Lmao
Re: How Much Do You Consider Broke? by nkluvbaby(f): 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2012
when i have less than 100k n dont see any hope of immediate replenishment.
Re: How Much Do You Consider Broke? by Monichilly(f): 11:19pm On Nov 07, 2012
Interesting...
Nashville: As a married man with two children, anything less than 10 million naira, then I am broke. Anything more than 25 million naira, then I am fine! My quotes are naira equivalents because I do not live in 9ja
Re: How Much Do You Consider Broke? by Ndoz(m): 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2012
Nashville: As a married man with two children, anything less than 10 million naira, then I am broke. Anything more than 25 million naira, then I am fine! My quotes are naira equivalents because I do not live in 9ja

ole shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Money Or Wisdom, Which Is Better? / Merry Christmas Special SMS Messages 2013 / LAWMA To Convert Popular Ojota Dump Site To Golf Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.