Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law (18559 Views)

Buhari As Ebenezer Obey Was Singing In Ogun (Photo) / I Tell People That Lagos Will Be A Village If Non-indigene Are Not In Lagos-jimi / “go Back To Your Village If You Cannot Obey New Traffic Laws” – Governor Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Fatdon(m): 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
The Lagos state governor, Babatunde Fashola has vowed to enforce the new traffic law and the existing environmental laws of the state to ensure the state remains environmentally-friendly.

The governor, who disclosed this on Tuesday after visiting some on-going projects sites, however warned visitors and those interested in coming to live in Lagos to keep abreast with the details of these laws so as not to break them.

Mr Fashola said the state government will not fold its arms while some residents live in Lagos as if they are living in their villages.

“You can’t continue to live like you are in your village here in Lagos. Life in Lagos is changing by the day. The government has spent fortune to ensure good environment, drainages, roads and transportation system. It is unfortunate some people are still living as if they are in their village.

“Please, if you can’t obey our environmental and traffic laws, stay back in your village,” the governor warned.'

www.channelstv.com/home/2012/11/06/stay-in-your-village-if-you-cant-obey-our-traffic-law-fashola/

8 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by seanet01: 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2012
Ibos do you hear wetin Fash don said? If this law is not something you feel comfortable about please go back to your gully erosion ravaged biafra. There is no room for nonsense in Lagos. Am i clear?

34 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Akanbiedu(m): 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2012
seanet01: Ibos do you hear wetin Fash don said? If this law is not something you feel comfortable about please go back to your gully erosion ravaged biafra. There is no room for nonsense in Lagos. Am i clear?

Why do you want to turn this into anti-ibo thing? It's not wise.

39 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2012
Fashola should talk less and DEPORT more especially those ibos and almajiris defacing lagos state ! angry

10 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2012
Ok Sir

I hope dem Igbo brothers are hearing now..........before una go start Fashola this Fashola that.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by seanet01: 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2012
Akanbi_edu:

Why do you want to turn this into anti-ibo thing? It's not wise.
That is what it is. This is what happens to people who seldom take time out to visit Their Fatherland. They will not be able to realize what is on ground. I know what is happening in Lagos. Everytime i am in ng i make sure i spend at least a week in Lagos. Ibos are constituting a nuisance to the well being of Lagos. 70% of Lagos okada drivers are ibos.

11 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by valdubem(m): 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2012
seanet01: Ibos do you hear wetin Fash don said? If this law is not something you feel comfortable about please go back to your gully erosion ravaged biafra. There is no room for nonsense in Lagos. Am i clear?

Empty barrels makes d most noise. Pointless comment from a you-robber outcast

26 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by sammmiey1: 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2012
The same village people that voted u in?...I wonder y sum people wil go extreme 4politicians during election.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2012
If u kant live with d complexicity of our state, u are free to Leave.,
Word of Mr.FASH.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 06, 2012
Fashola should learn to be diplomatic in his utterances. He was once a common man. I love the traffic laws and I am obeying them and also admonish everyone to obey for common good. But Fashola should not sound like Adolf Hitler cos he has some billions in his personal account courtesy of corruption. Learn to be diplomatic in your utterances Fashola, cos you aint feeding nobody. Your money is in your pocket, I dont give a damn.

30 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Redmosquito(m): 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2012
Minion: Ur Wretchedness! A tribal bashing just sprung up. Surely the Governor did not mean a particular tribe?!
Hades: Young one! Nigerian tribalism is older than we the gods. It is like bread and butter fighting, of wat use is it? Wont they both end up in the belly?!
Minion: Why then do the bread and butter of Nigeria fight? My King
Hades: Somethings are unknown to even we the gods.
Minion:

9 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2012
YOU WEY DEY MISYARN,ARE YOU FROM LAGOS? WHY ARE YOU DENYING YOUR OWN IMP0VERISHED STATE AND CLAIMING LAGOS TO BE YOUR STATE OF ORIGIN?YOU AND ALL OTHER NON LAGOSIANS SHOULD STAY IN YOUR VILLAGES IF YOU CANT OBEY TRAFFIC LAW!!!

10 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by SisiKill1: 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2012
You can’t continue to live like you are in your village here in Lagos

It is unfortunate some people are still living as if they are in their village.
Rotflmao. . .okay that was funny!! cheesy cheesy

Yeah, he shoulda been a little more diplomatic but it is still funny.
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by omiobo: 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2012
Fashola is smiling.
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by omiobo: 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2012
Fashola is not smiling.
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by mascot87(m): 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2012
Ibo tinz,una don hear. Make una no doti lag 4 us o. if u no go hear abeg clear. grin

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2012

7 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by ogogoromaster: 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2012
The more laws, the less justice. ~ Cicero

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by babaowo: 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2012
.... nah ibgo and benin own lagos,they will soon impeach fash!!! they are bunches of idiota, stay in your villiage biko!!!
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by seanet01: 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2012
val_dubem:

Empty barrels makes d most noise. Pointless comment from a you-robber outcast
Ya papa
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by luvinhubby(m): 10:33pm On Nov 06, 2012
seanet01: That is what it is. This is what happens to people who seldom take time out to visit Their Fatherland. They will not be able to realize what is on ground. I know what is happening in Lagos. Everytime i am in ng i make sure i spend at least a week in Lagos. Ibos are constituting a nuisance to the well being of Lagos. 70% of Lagos okada drivers are ibos.
Please provide the source or a basis for your statistics or keep quiet.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Freiburger(m): 10:33pm On Nov 06, 2012
Must you be tribalistic in everything you do? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by sammyjay3(m): 10:33pm On Nov 06, 2012
i'm a yoruba guy but that does not gives me the right to threating any tribe living in the sw region,your speech looks imature next time pls try to be polite.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by NEROSKY(m): 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2012
that 1 dey
grin grin

I no get chance 4 nonsense,i dey my village already

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Ninilowo(m): 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2012
Billyonaire: Fashola should learn to be diplomatic in his utterances. He was once a common man. I love the traffic laws and I am obeying them and also admonish everyone to obey for common good. But Fashola should not sound like Adolf Hitler cos he has some billions in his personal account courtesy of corruption. Learn to be diplomatic in your utterances Fashola, cos you aint feeding nobody. Your money is in your pocket, I dont give a damn.

hw do you mean? hw many people will understand diplomatic language? the best way is to put it the way people understand so that there will be no case of "oga abeg i no hear when he talk am" A SPADE SHOULD BE CALLED A SPADE AND NOT A BIG SPOON. Saan laarin; aje nii mu nii pekoro.

11 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Maxymilliano(m): 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2012
It is irresponsible of the governor to utter such statements.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2012
seanet01: That is what it is. This is what happens to people who seldom take time out to visit Their Fatherland. They will not be able to realize what is on ground. I know what is happening in Lagos. Everytime i am in ng i make sure i spend at least a week in Lagos. Ibos are constituting a nuisance to the well being of Lagos. 70% of Lagos okada drivers are ibos.
BLOODY LIAR! YOU SPEND ONLY ONE WEEK IN LAGOS AND YOU ALREADY KNOW EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN LAGOS.DO YOU KNOW LAGOS MORE THAN I DO? HELL NO YOU DONT!! WHO THE FUCCK TOLD YOU THAT 70% OF OKADA RIDERS ARE IGBOS? OH SORRY! YOU JUST SPEND ONLY ONE WEEK IN LAGOS.BETTER GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE SPEWING TRASH HERE!

5 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Akanbiedu(m): 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2012
Billyonaire: Fashola should learn to be diplomatic in his utterances. He was once a common man. I love the traffic laws and I am obeying them and also admonish everyone to obey for common good. But Fashola should not sound like Adolf Hitler cos he has some billions in his personal account courtesy of corruption. Learn to be diplomatic in your utterances Fashola, cos you aint feeding nobody. Your money is in your pocket, I dont give a damn.

I agree totally. He shouldn't spoil his good works by utterances.
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by seanet01: 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2012
berem: YOU WEY DEY MISYARN,ARE YOU FROM LAGOS? WHY ARE YOU DENYING YOUR OWN IMP0VERISHED STATE AND CLAIMING LAGOS TO BE YOUR STATE OF ORIGIN?YOU AND ALL OTHER NON LAGOSIANS SHOULD STAY IN YOUR VILLAGES IF YOU CANT OBEY TRAFFIC LAW!!!
Abandoned azz am not from Lagos, am a fully blooded Egba man, am just trying to drive Fashola's point into the thick skulls of you ibos.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Blackteeth(m): 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2012
People from villages migrate to the city and not the other way round. By the time ''batch A'' of ignorant village migrants learn the traffic laws, ''batch B'' migrants will troop in. Thats why the traffic laws seem not to be obeyed.
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2012
Obviously, Fasola is a member of NL,lol, no doubt in my mind about that.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
Ninilowo:
hw do you mean? hw many people will understand diplomatic language? the best way is to put it the way people understand so that there will be no case of "oga abeg i no hear when he talk am" A SPADE SHOULD BE CALLED A SPADE AND NOT A BIG SPOON. Saan laarin; aje nii mu nii pekoro.
In Politics and in high acumen business scene the music is diplomacy. Its saying the nastiest things in the nicest ways. Fashola needs to learn how to talk. He has performed very well by Nigerian standard, but he needs to learn to talk diplomatically. The laws are meant for the people and not otherwise, but I can relate with the depopulation policy of the underground mafia that owns Lagos. Thanks to the Atlantic gods, I also own a stake in Lagos. Fashola should learn to talk like a seasoned politician and not like a nepotist.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

INTERVIEW I Was Once In Prison With Obasanjo, Editors For Treason –shehu Sani / Maina's Lawyer, Adeola Adedipe Quits, Applies To Withdraw From Case / Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.