Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 (5033 Views)

Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month / Dwarf Couple Wed In Ebonyi At Catholic Church (Photos) / Singles And Sex: How Do I Say No When My Hormones Say Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 by DExplorer1: 4:01am On Nov 07, 2012
Singles And About To Wed E-Conference 1.0

1 Like

Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 by DExplorer1: 4:02am On Nov 07, 2012
Hello All, My name is Myne Whitman and I endorse the Singles and About to Wed e-Conference. Any one going into marriage needs to know who they are personally, and how they will conduct their relationships.

Most marriages flounder because the couple go into without adequate preparation, so we cannot underestimate conferences such as this. Therefore I support the conference and will contribute what little knowledge and experience I have on the topic, THE GENESIS OF A WINNING RELATIONSHIP.

Thanks to everyone and see you here on Nov. 17th.
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 by DExplorer1: 4:03am On Nov 07, 2012
Before we even start to dwell on such a very important matter, we need to FIRST look at why people want to get married, and then SECOND we need to figure out what expectations they may have of being married. Such transition in life is not easy and is not something that should be taken lightly. Not everyone has what it takes to BE married, let alone to STAY happily married. Some have it and others haven't, some dont even know the requirements that are needed in order to marry someone......and let's not forget that the institution of marriage have greatly changed today.

So, there are many important question that first needs to be answered but the most important ones is WHY?!

That is a simple question yet not many would-be husband and wife could answer it with an answer that makes perfect sense.

What would make anyone want to spend the rest of their lives with someone? Be in bondage with someone? And what are the benefits ofsuch act? Why even go through the hassle and not just continue dating? Why even spend so much money on a white wedding? Is that even a requirement? What should be expected of marriage? What next after you say I DO?

As you can see there are many questions that needs CLEAR answers, so let us all get on with trying to give people an answer to these very important questions about such an important step in people's lives.

I'm MrBrownJay, and i endorse the SINGLES AND ABOUT TO WED e-CONFERENCE.
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 by DExplorer1: 4:03am On Nov 07, 2012
MEET THE SPEAKERS

Myne Whitman is from Delta State, Nigeria, but grew up in Enugu. She is the author of bestselling romance novels, A Heart to Mend (2009) and A Love Rekindled (2011). Both books have been well received by an ever-increasing audience of both Nigerian and international readers.

Myne is also the founder and managing editor of Naijastories.com - a networking site for writers and for those who love reading Nigerian books and stories.
She is married and lives in Seattle, United States of America. On her award-winning love and relationship blog - Romance Meets Life, Myne shares excerpts of her books as well as tips on love, marriage and family.

Join her on Nov 17th on the topic - THE GENESIS OF A WINNING RELATIONSHIP. Don't miss it!
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 by DExplorer1: 4:05am On Nov 07, 2012
MrBrownJay is a late 30s laid back French/Nigerian guy, who has lived all of his adult life in the entertainment business (DJ), traveling the world and meeting people from different background and cultures. MBJ is not the conventional speaker as his views may sometimes "be out there" to many, but he will always bring a valid point to support his point. He has turned down MANY marriage request (lol), not because of fear like most would think, but because of the understanding and RESPECT he has for the institution of marriage, as well as himself.

Many would ask how an unmarried guy could ever give anyone advices on marriage.... and the answer is very simple: it takes way more than being married to UNDERSTAND the mechanics of marriage.

Welcome to my world on Nov 17th as i demystify the topic - BREAKING THE SECRET CODES OF A PLAYER.

1 Like

Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 by DExplorer1: 4:06am On Nov 07, 2012
Please go ahead with your question(s)
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 by Mynd44: 6:03am On Nov 07, 2012
Is this guy mad?
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 by DExplorer1: 6:53am On Nov 07, 2012
Mynd_44: Is this guy mad?
Hahahaha, a visionary is a mad man in the making grin Watch those spaces!
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 by Idowuogbo(f): 6:57am On Nov 07, 2012
This thread is boring...

Nice flyer tho! grin
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 by Idowuogbo(f): 6:58am On Nov 07, 2012
Mynd_44: Is this guy mad?
I think so o! Lmaooo!!!!
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 by CrazyMan(m): 6:59am On Nov 07, 2012
Interesting....hope you reserved a seat for me.

2 Likes

Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 by Mynd44: 7:17am On Nov 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I think so o! Lmaooo!!!!
He is even crazier than crazyman
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 by DExplorer1: 7:21am On Nov 07, 2012
Idowuogbo: This thread is boring...

Nice flyer tho! grin
I still dey update the page na cheesy
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 by 190theclown: 7:23am On Nov 07, 2012
D-Explorer drop the-pipe son undecided
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 by Sijo01(f): 7:24am On Nov 07, 2012
This post has been hidden
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 by CrazyMan(m): 7:27am On Nov 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
Do I look like a crazyman.

1 Like

Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 by 190theclown: 7:36am On Nov 07, 2012
Mynd_44:

grin grin
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 by Idowuogbo(f): 7:38am On Nov 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
Am telling u! Looool....

Btwn! My palace is up and running now wink
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 by Idowuogbo(f): 7:38am On Nov 07, 2012
D-Explorer:

I still dey update the page na cheesy
We hia u! Still boring....
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 by Mynd44: 7:39am On Nov 07, 2012
CrazyMan:
Do I look like a crazyman.
Erm...your name suggest it na
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 by DExplorer1: 7:41am On Nov 07, 2012
190-the-clown:
D-Explorer drop the-pipe son undecided
Taaaaah! Parkwell and appreciate good things cheesy
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 by Mynd44: 7:42am On Nov 07, 2012
D-Explorer:
Hello All, My name is Myne Whitman and I endorse the Singles and About to Wed e-Conference. Any one going into marriage needs to know who they are personally, and how they will conduct their relationships.

Most marriages flounder because the couple go into without adequate preparation, so we cannot underestimate conferences such as this. Therefore I support the conference and will contribute what little knowledge and experience I have on the topic, THE GENESIS OF A WINNING RELATIONSHIP.

Thanks to everyone and see you here on Nov. 17th.
Walai, this is the biggest mistake ever.

I take 190 more serious than this person
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 by DExplorer1: 7:42am On Nov 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:
We hia u! Still boring....
I thought about people like you while i was doing the under-ground works grin
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 by 190theclown: 7:44am On Nov 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
Walai, this is the biggest mistake ever.

I take 190 more serious than this person

he must have been on his 2nd farm of weed
To-start a thread like this
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 by Mynd44: 7:46am On Nov 07, 2012
D-Explorer:

I thought about people like you while i was doing the under-ground works grin
you also did not phantom the power of wahala and having a know spammer as one of your endosers.

I remain here laughing
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 by CrazyMan(m): 7:51am On Nov 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
Erm...your name suggest it na
Assumptions are the worst thing that can happen to someone.

Assuming you're asked "why is the chalk board black" You'd reply thus..."It is black because it is black"...Assumptions...you could be wrong because there are other reasons why it is black.

Why is Sexkillz a mod here.
You'd reply thus...he's a mod because he's sexy and this is the romance section...Assumptions..you could also be wrong because he may hate the word romance and se.x, and might not have anything to do with it.

Why is crazyman crazy.
You'd reply thus...he's crazy because his name is crazy...Assumptions...I might not actually be crazy.

Assumptions could be misleading...it could also be dangerous because it prevents you from looking outside the box before making conclusions.

Enough lectures for today.

I've got a conference to attend. cool

1 Like

Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 by Mynd44: 7:57am On Nov 07, 2012
CrazyMan:
Assumptions are the worst thing that can happen to someone.

Assuming you're asked "why is the chalk board black" You'd reply thus..."It is black because it is black"...Assumptions...you could be wrong because there are other reasons why it is black.

Why is Sexkillz a mod here.
You'd reply thus...he's a mod because he's sexy and this is the romance section...Assumptions..you could also be wrong because he may hate the word romance and se.x, and might not have anything to do with it.

Why is crazyman crazy.
You'd reply thus...he's crazy because his name is crazy...Assumptions...I might not actually be crazy.

Assumptions could be misleading...it could also be dangerous because it prevents you from looking outside the box before making conclusions.

Enough lectures for today.

I've got a conference to attend. cool
Would you just relax?

It was meant to be a funny joke.
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 by CrazyMan(m): 7:58am On Nov 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
Would you just relax?

It was meant to be a funny joke.
And what I wrote was also a joke...
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 by Mynd44: 8:02am On Nov 07, 2012
CrazyMan:
And what I wrote was also a joke...
And chalk boards are not necessary black.
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 by Sijo01(f): 8:03am On Nov 07, 2012
My previous post is now unhidden!
*following thread*
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 by CrazyMan(m): 8:05am On Nov 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
And chalk boards are not necessary black.
They are...that's why its called a chalk board...you can't use chalk on a magnetic board.

3 Likes

Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 by DExplorer1: 8:08am On Nov 07, 2012
Sijo01: My previous post is now unhidden!
*following thread*
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Angry At Me!! / An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) / Photo:if She Serves You Like This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.