Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,279 members, 7,780,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:19 PM

How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump (11973 Views)

Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) / Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump by stupor(m): 11:16am On Nov 07, 2012
Firstly,this is a good example of articles worthy of gracing the front page.

Its a pity this oldman is a victim of family and government neglect and unkind stigmatization.

Lastly,such an old man should have been rehabilated and given substantial social and welfare benefit,taken off the streets and resuscitated to a new lease of life.

Wow ! Its a shame,though its not strange,its a global menace and problem.

Lack of love and affection made him deranged and obviously killed him.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump by Newcrescent(m): 11:18am On Nov 07, 2012
My heart bled at the site of the man in the dump-site. Irrespective of his qualifications, it is a blow to human race considering the various challenges he faced on a daily basis.

The Good Lord, I pray unto you to enliven the heart of our people to love their fellow human being and uphold the Nigerian project into seeing the light of day.

RIP, Pa Thorpe and visit the wicked with your anger.
Re: How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump by brixton: 11:30am On Nov 07, 2012
dvdon: Where r d social worker n NGOs, where r d rich well meaning Nigerians, where is d media ? All this questions needs to be answered before more useful but helpless Nigerians die in the dumb, hospitals, in their homes and in the prisons. God save us and May pa thorpes soul RIP.

U nko, wher r u?
Re: How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump by akpumping7720(m): 11:30am On Nov 07, 2012
Khayordhe:
4 ur backyard abi?
Don't mind him. As if igbo no dey do juju. Foolish fool.
Re: How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 07, 2012
If u dig deep,definately u will discover his family are bhind his predicaments,,,he was implicated at his job,sent to jail,had an accident nd now dead....tel me all dis are ordinary,wtf....his mum is alive,,,wat happened to d motherly love ?
Re: How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump by brixton: 11:34am On Nov 07, 2012
Clemzy16: No doubt the good samaritans did their best but they didn't do well enough. How come they knew the man for more than 4yrs yet they couldn't do anything tangible to help him. The report made us understood that the man was physically balanced. Probably he had some psychological problems which made him abandoned and life-miserabled. If you ask me, I'll say those so-called good samaritans are to be blamed in one way or the other for not been able to provide any help to him despite the long period[b] they knew him.

[b]MORALS:
People will always say you deserve better but Nobody is willing to give it to you.

and it cost less dan 100k to get a room apartment in fagba area... God help us on the right track cos the human mind is desperately wicked

2 Likes

Re: How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump by Abagworo(m): 11:35am On Nov 07, 2012
In Nigeria you don't help your brother while he's still alive but upon his death, you hurriedly build an emergency house for him and spend another 5million for his burial.

2 Likes

Re: How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 07, 2012
Witches from his village
Re: How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump by Master6(m): 11:49am On Nov 07, 2012
The Man was CRAZY!!!!!!! D story was FABRICATED!!!

Its obvious!!!
Re: How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump by nomshu(m): 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2012
So patetic! does that mean his wife and even the children dis own him?
Re: How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump by bashr8: 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2012
having a phd does not change the fact that yoruba people are lazy and dirty

1 Like

Re: How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump by charloski(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2012
bashr8: having a phd does not change the fact that yoruba people are lazy and dirty

guy get sense nah.... cant u read what happen to Him........ angry angry angry angry
Re: How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump by baggy4luv(m): 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2012
bashr8: having a phd does not change the fact that yoruba people are lazy and dirty
your father na renowned im.be.cile

1 Like

Re: How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump by tomakint: 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2012
This is a real picture of why the whites called Africa "Dark Continent" as it is in Nigeria so it is all over African countries! Ise Aiye le ri yen, ki Olorun ma je kaiye mu wa o!!!(That's the work of spiritual attack, may God not let them catch us) embarassed
Re: How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump by redsun(m): 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2012
tomakint: This is a real picture of why the whites called Africa "Dark Continent" as it is in Nigeria so it is all over African countries! Ise Aiye le ri yen, ki Olorun ma je kaiye mu wa o!!!(That's the work of spiritual attack, may God not let them catch us) embarassed

You just reveal it all in your statement why they call africa the dark continent.You are one of the reasons with your deluded attributions to man made problems.

Spiritual my arse,even oyinbos that cant handle the "heat" and "coldness" of the system die like that on daily basis,talkless of a mad country like nigeria where NOTHING WHATSOEVER is in place to cater for the very vulnerable.
Re: How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump by tomakint: 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2012
redsun:

You just reveal it all in your statement why they call africa the dark continent.You are one of the reasons with your deluded attributions to man made problems.

Spiritual my arse,even oyinbos that cant handle the "heat" and "coldness" of the system die like that on daily basis,talkless of a mad country like nigeria where NOTHING WHATSOEVER is in place to cater for the very vulnerable.
undecided Friend are you a born Nigerian? if yes, are you still living in Nigeria? if no, where do you reside and how familiar are you with the Black man's culture?
Re: How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump by Kx: 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2012
D other day, Dangote disclosed that a good number of ph.d and masters/MBA degrees holders applied for his advertised driver jobs for want of employment.
Today d news of a ph.d holder who lived and died in a refuse dump is making d headline.
And to crown it all, a ph.d holder is d presido.
I wish I could draw an inference!
Re: How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump by redsun(m): 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2012
tomakint:
undecided Friend are you a born Nigerian? if yes, are you still living in Nigeria? if no, where do you reside and how familiar are you with the Black man's culture?

I am a custodian of african culture.I use to be a victim of not understanding it like most you guys,but now i am aware and i can use it to my on benefit.

Culture is dynamic,every generation create their own culture that you can leave for those that will be coming along.Innovations,but you guys just refuse to distance yourselves from the past,living out your own lives in generations that have long gone.
Re: How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump by tomakint: 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2012
redsun:

I am a custodian of african culture.I use to be a victim of not understanding it like most you guys,but now i am aware and i can use it to my on benefit.

Culture is dynamic,every generation create their own culture that you can leave for those that will be coming along.Innovations,but you guys just refuse to distance yourselves from the past,living out your own lives in generations that have long gone.

Well, you are free to believe your belief! I hope I have not infringed on your 'passion for your belief' in my first response?
Re: How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump by eherbal(m): 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2012
Whymee: May His Soul Rest in Peace,
At least am happy he was not mistaken to act like Clifford Orji.

Else, na jungle justice, FAGBA CHAPTER.

....BAN NIGERIA MOVIE.

The only way to stop Jungle justice and other barbaric act......

you're soooooooooooooooooooo not making sense.so senseless.
Re: How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump by olly4life: 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2012
Kutchy & Clemsy16, make una shut up joor. If U̶̲̥̅̊ let me know where U̶̲̥̅̊ stay, I will let U̶̲̥̅̊ know people around U̶̲̥̅̊ dat need help in one way or d other- U̶̲̥̅̊ just mind ur own biz. Dat Pastor & Happiday stop by is enough. Do U̶̲̥̅̊ know how many people pass dat rail line dat did not look @ d man. I advise dat U̶̲̥̅̊ start going around to look out people like this, b4 I can now support ur contributions. Kudos pastor & happiday jare
Re: How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump by AVISENNA: 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2012
His family members did not help him , who would have done it for him? last time,it was the two octogenarian sisters, that were abandoned by their immediate family members.Is it a Yoruba thing or what
Re: How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump by hammedkola(m): 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2012
May his soul rest in peace...
Re: How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump by Whymee: 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2012
e-herbal:
you're soooooooooooooooooooo not making sense.so senseless.

Make enquiry on who CLIFFORD ORJI is

May be my comment will be sensible to you, if not waka pass,
Must you comment negatively on others opinion.

Show some decency boy.
Re: How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump by dealslip(f): 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2012
CHESSBOARD: Hmmm, Yoruba and JUJU..... they study and practice JUJUlogy as a major profession lipsrsealed

Ųя statements indicate U̶̲̥̅̊ are †̥ be pitied of all men. There I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ more hope for a fool than for U̶̲̥̅̊.
Re: How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump by dealslip(f): 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2012
[quote author=bashr8]having a phd does not change the fact that yoruba people are lazy and dirty[/quote

Can't agree more. All those mountainous heaps of dirt in Onitsha were moved there from Yorubaland
Re: How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump by sheyma: 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2012
CHESSBOARD: Hmmm, Yoruba and JUJU..... they study and practice JUJUlogy as a major profession lipsrsealed

I heard charm is very cheap @ abeokuta u can get a charm to get mad 4 as low as #50.
Re: How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump by cecegorz(m): 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion: How could such a thing have happened to this poor soul? My Lord
Hades: U have to understand young one, The bands that hold mortals together is but not well tethered. Soon the centre will not hold and they all fall apart
Minion: U speak words of wisdom, My King!
Hey bro! I'm loving these your creative convos. Any book in the offing?
Re: How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump by Callotti: 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2012
Welcome to Fashola's Lagos!
Crack is WACK!!!! grin

Tribalism don h-enter discussion as usual! grin
Time to really find something to do with my bloody time!
US election don finito! cool
Logging the heck off! cool
Time for some movies! cool
Re: How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump by Emilo(m): 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2012
I heard charm is very cheap @ abeokuta u can get a charm to get mad 4 as low as #50.[/quote][quote author=sheyma]

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

The man is gone and am happy he has gone to rest, than the misery he was going through......All our ranting here would not change anything
Re: How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump by redsun(m): 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2012
tomakint:

Well, you are free to believe your belief! I hope I have not infringed on your 'passion for your belief' in my first response?

I hate when people shy away from their responsibilities and blame some mysterious and deluded forces for their irresponsibilities.I cant help but respond agrily when i hear that.

The only power that abides is in man,he controls all with his brain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman / Moment Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration / Umahi: DSS Should Arrest People Making Unsubstantiated Claims On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.