Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Who's The Smartest Guy In Nairaland Business Section? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who's The Smartest Guy In Nairaland Business Section? (1063 Views)

NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies / Business To Business Section: Lots of contracts, goods and services specifically for other businesses / Business Section Business Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's The Smartest Guy In Nairaland Business Section? by princewell: 5:37am On Nov 07, 2012
Let's test how smart we really are. If you were given the sum of N40,000 now and you were instructed to invest it till you can get N500,000 between now and December. What will you do or invest in to compound to that amount?
Re: Who's The Smartest Guy In Nairaland Business Section? by imoh4king(m): 7:54am On Nov 07, 2012
Whaooo! I cant believe that no one has any idea... Common guys, you can try
Re: Who's The Smartest Guy In Nairaland Business Section? by feelamong(m): 10:06am On Nov 07, 2012
Try what? You want to pick people's brain and do not want to pay for it abi?

You go wait tire!!
Re: Who's The Smartest Guy In Nairaland Business Section? by legalwealth(m): 11:21am On Nov 07, 2012
feelamong: Try what? You want to pick people's brain and do not want to pay for it abi?

You go wait tire!!

He can't if your concept requires expertise but this can be achieve with Information Marketing and it's service provision.
Re: Who's The Smartest Guy In Nairaland Business Section? by 222Martins(m): 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2012
princewell: Let's test how smart we really are. If you were given the sum of N40,000 now and you were instructed to invest it till you can get N500,000 between now and December. What will you do or invest in to compound to that amount?
That's more than three hundred percent in less than two months. Well, for me, i'll simply dig a hole and bury the money so it will grow into a tree or better still, throw the money into the ocean and wait for it to return with a shipload of money. Get a life bro, stop searching for the fool's gold. Go and learn a skill or handicraft and get to work.

2 Likes

Re: Who's The Smartest Guy In Nairaland Business Section? by Ialwaysask: 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2012
222Martins: That's more than three hundred percent in less than two months. Well, for me, i'll simply dig a hole and bury the money so it will grow into a tree or better still, throw the money into the ocean and wait for it to return with a shipload of money. Get a life bro, stop searching for the fool's gold. Go and learn a skill or handicraft and get to work.

GBAM
Re: Who's The Smartest Guy In Nairaland Business Section? by dejiswaggs(m): 7:40am On Nov 09, 2012
Omo make I no Lie...Na only info marketing fit get that kind of profit.

1 Like

Re: Who's The Smartest Guy In Nairaland Business Section? by legalwealth(m): 8:15am On Nov 09, 2012
dejiswaggs: Omo make I no Lie...Na only info marketing fit get that kind of profit.

You are right as I already said that above...
Re: Who's The Smartest Guy In Nairaland Business Section? by 222Martins(m): 10:04am On Nov 09, 2012
dejiswaggs: Omo make I no Lie...Na only info marketing fit get that kind of profit.
My brother, every business venture can earn you that kind of profit. But you must have first established your brand and credibility, while having a thorough understanding of your business. Even with infomarketing, i doubt a newbie will make such amount from scratch without piggybacking on a renowned marketer.

1 Like

Re: Who's The Smartest Guy In Nairaland Business Section? by Greenslim: 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2012
Investing such amount for big profit up to 500k by December can only happened at the wonder bank
Re: Who's The Smartest Guy In Nairaland Business Section? by legalwealth(m): 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2012
222Martins: My brother, every business venture can earn you that kind of profit. But you must have first established your brand and credibility, while having a thorough understanding of your business. Even with infomarketing, i doubt a newbie will make such amount from scratch without piggybacking on a renowned marketer.

You said it all.

God bless you...
Re: Who's The Smartest Guy In Nairaland Business Section? by iniobong888(m): 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
i can make more than N500,000 from N40,000 , this is the game plan , i stay in an agrarian community where farming is the occupation of the day and i"m trusted , i get this women and sign a deal with them to give me their produce(agric product)on trust,let say sweet potatoes i get say 200 bags from them at the rate of 4,000 each , sign up a deal with a trailer driver leaving the north back to lagos to pack immediately i sell, on getting to lagos i sell with N4,000 profit on each bag and pay up the the women and the trailer driver that will leave with about N450,000 TO N400,000 make this trip twice in a month and i have covered more that N500,000. this is doable.
Re: Who's The Smartest Guy In Nairaland Business Section? by Ialwaysask: 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2012
Have you put your theory to test? Business in theory and business in practical are two different arenas.
Re: Who's The Smartest Guy In Nairaland Business Section? by Ialwaysask: 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2012
iniobong888: i can make more than N500,000 from N40,000 , this is the game plan , i stay in an agrarian community where farming is the occupation of the day and i"m trusted , i get this women and sign a deal with them to give me their produce(agric product)on trust,let say sweet potatoes i get say 200 bags from them at the rate of 4,000 each , sign up a deal with a trailer driver leaving the north back to lagos to pack immediately i sell, on getting to lagos i sell with N4,000 profit on each bag and pay up the the women and the trailer driver that will leave with about N450,000 TO N400,000 make this trip twice in a month and i have covered more that N500,000. this is doable.

Have you done this yourself?
Re: Who's The Smartest Guy In Nairaland Business Section? by iniobong888(m): 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2012
it is a business, i am doing currently . if you are interested then call me
iniobong 07034706326 or iniobong4solution@gmail

(1) (Reply)

Miners And Solid Mineral Enthusiasts / Cost Of Lylon Machine For Small Scale Business / Lotus Capital Ready For Initial Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.