Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Marijuana : Washington And Colorado Back Recreational Use - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Marijuana : Washington And Colorado Back Recreational Use (4238 Views)

An Ultra Modern Recreational Park In Kumasi-ghana / Warning To The World: Washington And Its NATO & EU Vassals Are Insane — PCR / Marijuana Overdoses Kill 37 In Colorado On First Day Of Legalization ;D ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marijuana : Washington And Colorado Back Recreational Use by Egbagirl(f): 6:41am On Nov 07, 2012
Amendment 64 Passes: Colorado Legalizes Marijuana For Recreational Use
The Rocky Mountain High just got a whole lot higher. On Tuesday night, Amendment 64 -- the measure which sought the legalization of marijuana for recreational use by adults -- was passed by Colorado voters, making Colorado the first state to end marijuana prohibition in the United States.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/06/amendment-64-passes-in-co_n_2079899.html

Washington State voters legalize recreational marijuana use; Colorado, Oregon not far behind
SEATTLE — Washington voters made their state the first in the nation to legalize recreational pot use on Tuesday, setting up a showdown with a federal government that backs the drug’s prohibition.

http://www.courier-journal.com/viewart/20121106/NEWS0106/311060153/legalized-marijuana-use
Re: Marijuana : Washington And Colorado Back Recreational Use by ektbear: 7:31am On Nov 07, 2012
Up Colorado and Washington.

But the issue is, will employers agree and not fire you if they detect marijuana in your system?
Re: Marijuana : Washington And Colorado Back Recreational Use by Mcdondayan: 7:39am On Nov 07, 2012
So people can get as high as they wish. Very soon Nigerian activist will begin to clamour for this in our country

1 Like

Re: Marijuana : Washington And Colorado Back Recreational Use by timbros(m): 11:39am On Nov 07, 2012
hmmmmm na wao...

3rd to comment sha smiley
Re: Marijuana : Washington And Colorado Back Recreational Use by mrman2(m): 11:40am On Nov 07, 2012
Seun Kuti you better relocate to washington, your prayers have been answered.

2 Likes

Re: Marijuana : Washington And Colorado Back Recreational Use by DAY12(m): 11:42am On Nov 07, 2012
Up Igbo smokers grin roll it and burn it in from d cops..Nothing do you undecided
Re: Marijuana : Washington And Colorado Back Recreational Use by Kslib(m): 11:44am On Nov 07, 2012
Just watch and see,Nigerian leaders will follow...
Re: Marijuana : Washington And Colorado Back Recreational Use by Mobinga: 11:46am On Nov 07, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Marijuana : Washington And Colorado Back Recreational Use by dridowu: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2012
Human Right Activist for Marijuana Legalization
Re: Marijuana : Washington And Colorado Back Recreational Use by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 07, 2012
I saw no reason for banning such a sexy therapeutic natural highness plant. I advise those who smoke it should apply moderation, cos rumour has it that it can make someone go crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Marijuana : Washington And Colorado Back Recreational Use by Abagworo(m): 11:53am On Nov 07, 2012
Egba girl: Amendment 64 Passes: Colorado Legalizes Marijuana For Recreational Use
The Rocky Mountain High just got a whole lot higher. On Tuesday night, Amendment 64 -- the measure which sought the legalization of marijuana for recreational use by adults -- was passed by Colorado voters, making Colorado the first state to end marijuana prohibition in the United States.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/06/amendment-64-passes-in-co_n_2079899.html

Washington State voters legalize recreational marijuana use; Colorado, Oregon not far behind
SEATTLE — Washington voters made their state the first in the nation to legalize recreational pot use on Tuesday, setting up a showdown with a federal government that backs the drug’s prohibition.

http://www.courier-journal.com/viewart/20121106/NEWS0106/311060153/legalized-marijuana-use

@egba girl. Are you into marijuana? If yes then I will like to meet you. grin grin grin
Re: Marijuana : Washington And Colorado Back Recreational Use by mascot87(m): 11:54am On Nov 07, 2012
Yaba left,get ready to recieve more visitors grin
Re: Marijuana : Washington And Colorado Back Recreational Use by xrazzy(m): 11:56am On Nov 07, 2012
SEE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY FOR NIGERIA YOUTHS..... pACKAGE REFINED IGBO AND EXPORT STRAIGHT TO USA

1 Like

Re: Marijuana : Washington And Colorado Back Recreational Use by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 07, 2012
wake and turn on loose,
for the rain is falling.

I got to have kaya now,
I got to have kaya now,
For the rain is falling.....

I feel so high,
I even touch the sky,
Above the falling rain.

I feel so good,
In my neighboour, so
Hear I come again......

Bobby Marley.............

2 Likes

Re: Marijuana : Washington And Colorado Back Recreational Use by Redmosquito(m): 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2012
Minion: My King! It seems mortals are embracing the gift of the gods
Hades: Of Course they are! There are only two ways to reach outer space ma boy, Do you know what they are?
Minion: No! Ur Wickedness! Pls educate me
Hades: One is by a well known thing called rocket, the other is a more subtle ride known as marijuana. If you ask me, I think they've just solved a huge transportation problem
Minion:

6 Likes

Re: Marijuana : Washington And Colorado Back Recreational Use by victorD3: 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2012
Billyonaire: I saw no reason for banning such a sexy therapeutic natural highness plant. I advise those who smoke it should apply moderation, cos rumour has it that it can make someone go crazy.

Yes you are a good evidence that it makes people crazy

2 Likes

Re: Marijuana : Washington And Colorado Back Recreational Use by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 07, 2012
victorD3:

Yes you are a good evidence that it makes people crazy
So, are you saying am crazy ?
Re: Marijuana : Washington And Colorado Back Recreational Use by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2012
Fantastic!

Soon enough, stuff will be legal all around the world.

cool

2 Likes

Re: Marijuana : Washington And Colorado Back Recreational Use by Slapme(m): 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2012
More guff
Re: Marijuana : Washington And Colorado Back Recreational Use by wissezy: 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2012
idowuswap: Igbos has started thier nuisancical life style in american again but OBAMA has sentence many igbo 2 death or life in jail.well na jail fit them.. Go ikoyi prison and see igbo inside prison like fowlsssssssss inside cageeeeeee
Dunce!!!
Re: Marijuana : Washington And Colorado Back Recreational Use by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2012
The big pharmaceutical companies fight cos medical marijuana usage will take money off their pockets cos Marijuana is a cheap cure for many illnesses.
The capitalists that own Prisons and profit from it, knows that bulk of the inmates are marijuana offenders so legalizing it will reduce prison population. In essence, people should stop being chauvinistic and look at the bigger picture. Marijuana isnt my friend, I dont smoke it, but I do remember when I was a little younger I ate it with rice and drank it with gin and the feeling was heavenly. I feel I will try them again someday. This is good news to moderation and to the natural plant and farmers. I say we legalize it in Nigeria and export it to Uncle Sam.

4 Likes

Re: Marijuana : Washington And Colorado Back Recreational Use by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2012
DAY11.:
Up Igbo smokers grin roll it and burn it in from d cops..Nothing do you undecided
wetin concern this thread and igbo smokers.U jst want to make urself a subject of ridicule

1 Like

Re: Marijuana : Washington And Colorado Back Recreational Use by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2012
Billyonaire: The big pharmaceutical companies fight cos medical marijuana usage will take money off their pockets cos Marijuana is a cheap cure for many illnesses.
The capitalists that own Prisons and profit from it, knows that bulk of the inmates are marijuana offenders so legalizing it will reduce prison population. In essence, people should stop being chauvinistic and look at the bigger picture. Marijuana isnt my friend, I dont smoke it, but I do remember when I was a little younger I ate it with rice and drank it with gin and the feeling was heavenly. I feel I will try them again someday. This is good news to moderation and to the natural plant and farmers. I say we legalize it in Nigeria and export it to Uncle Sam.
Dude!
Re: Marijuana : Washington And Colorado Back Recreational Use by jabdock(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2012
Congratulation Barack Obama shocked
Mobinga:
Re: Marijuana : Washington And Colorado Back Recreational Use by Dejohnbull: 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2012
;Dis is good move, infact wellcome developement all de way far from america, now i wil smoke in peace all my friends in de bank keep courgfing wit pacs of rothmans & donchesters & bensons in there pocket. I hate smoking cigaret 4 God sake' all i need is go to white sand orile & make my others. Over to the senate pass de bill b4 xmasss chai.

1 Like

Re: Marijuana : Washington And Colorado Back Recreational Use by younglad007(m): 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2012
Na all sort of tinz dey happen for america,dem don even legalise bestiality
Re: Marijuana : Washington And Colorado Back Recreational Use by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2012
Erm em Yo where is my Igbo claro??
Re: Marijuana : Washington And Colorado Back Recreational Use by Agassa: 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2012
It's about time. What were they thinking,banning a thing like that?

1 Like

Re: Marijuana : Washington And Colorado Back Recreational Use by robert2051(m): 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2012
"SMH"
I read about this legilation earlier today, apart from Holland & Uruguay that are themselves countries, very few countries attempt this but it is working where it is legalized, less organized crime, more tourism & freindly police who help u with a lighter when u bring out a joint in public!

2 Likes

Re: Marijuana : Washington And Colorado Back Recreational Use by fastlane84: 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2012
idowuswap: Igbos has started thier nuisancical life style in american again but OBAMA has sentence many igbo 2 death or life in jail.well na jail fit them.. Go ikoyi prison and see igbo inside prison like fowlsssssssss inside cageeeeeee

Sorry..... U HIGH? undecided

Sorry..... U HIGH?

(1) (2) (Reply)

British Prime Minister Drops Daughter Off At School (photo) / Man Assaults Wife For Not "liking" His Facebook Update / We Already Had A Black President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.