Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Should Post Ume. Exams Be Canceled In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Should Post Ume. Exams Be Canceled In Nigeria? (969 Views)

ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities / NECO Exam Would Be Canceled One Day / Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Post Ume. Exams Be Canceled In Nigeria? by pin4eva(f): 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2008
I will like to know how many of us would want Post UME exams canceled in Nigerian Universities and also reasons why it should be canceled or left uncanceled
Re: Should Post Ume. Exams Be Canceled In Nigeria? by bleble1: 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2009
I want Post ume exam to be cancelled because it is making admission so difficult for people to get.After writing your waec $neco,you will write jamb then Post ume exam.The whole thing look so stressful.Even after burning the candle reading day and night,most people end up scoring below cut off mark in PUME exam.Most of them were even frustrated.I was once a victim of this circumstances and i felt really bad about it.Take for instance, i wrote jamb and scored 256 and 37 in my post ume.You all know that 37 is below cut off mark for science courses.At the end of the day,I won't be offered an admission.If there were no writing of Post ume exam,don't you think i would have been offerd an admission with the score i made in my jamb?Infact,Post ume is a waste of precious time and I wish that it should be cancelled.
Re: Should Post Ume. Exams Be Canceled In Nigeria? by ade4prof: 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2009
Post Ume is disturbing the standard of education in Nigeria and should be cancelled

(1) (Reply)

Anyone There Wit The Info About Futminna Direct Entry Screening Test / Kwara State University 3rd List Will Be Out This Week / NUC Licences 104th Varsity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.