Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

What Book Of The Bible You Love Most? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Book Of The Bible You Love Most? (1337 Views)

Ancient Bible, You Wouldn't Belief What It Claims. / Jesus Of The Qur'an Or Jesus Of The Bible? You Decide. / The Integrity Of Scripture: The Bible - You Can Believe It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Book Of The Bible You Love Most? by kinglarry(m): 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2006
What book of the bible you love most? as for me, I just love the book of Job because of the conversation between Job his freinds and God Himself. Its also the book of hope.
Let us know about yours too.

Re: What Book Of The Bible You Love Most? by flyKUDE(m): 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2006
its definitely the book of proverbs, it contains all that is needed to have a good life.
but psalm 121 is my best chapter.whats yours??
Re: What Book Of The Bible You Love Most? by kinglarry(m): 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2006
love proverb too, but love Job the most
Re: What Book Of The Bible You Love Most? by 4getme1(m): 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2006
My best verse? - Matt. 27:5. . . Judas "went and hanged himself"!

Relax - just kidding grin grin

Can't say at this point which is my favourite book in the Bible or which chapter or verse. It all depends on what subject I'm studying at that moment. If I'm looking for witty, spiritual gems or anecdotes - Proverbs and Ecclesiastes are it! When the mood is the spiritual lyrics of Jehovah's praise - bet on the Psalms! Tell me about the chapter of agape love - I Cor. 13 is classic! Hall of fame? Trust Hebrews 11 grin

I'm currently looking at the power of the New Covenant ratified by Jesus' Blood - and Hebrews is my fav book on that!
Re: What Book Of The Bible You Love Most? by stylgirl(f): 10:49am On Apr 20, 2006
i love psalms
Re: What Book Of The Bible You Love Most? by Eastcoast(f): 11:41am On Apr 20, 2006
i love proverbs and psalms.
Re: What Book Of The Bible You Love Most? by flyKUDE(m): 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2006
and my best verse? it's the christian guide to arms:luke 22v36, it says he who has no gun,should sell all his belongings and buy one.(you have a gun??)
Re: What Book Of The Bible You Love Most? by Fluffy(f): 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2006
I love the gospels of Matthew, Mark and Luke about the birth, death and ressurection of Jesus Christ!!!!
Re: What Book Of The Bible You Love Most? by kimba(m): 8:45am On Apr 24, 2006
me loves Proverbs!!
Re: What Book Of The Bible You Love Most? by babymine(f): 9:55am On Apr 24, 2006
Proverbs cos it deals with everyday life. grin grin
Re: What Book Of The Bible You Love Most? by nightrider: 11:50am On Apr 24, 2006
isaiah
Re: What Book Of The Bible You Love Most? by Dojo(m): 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2006
I love Songs of Solomon, Ecclesiates and Proverbs.
Re: What Book Of The Bible You Love Most? by Free(f): 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2006
Genesis
revelations
psalms
mattew
Re: What Book Of The Bible You Love Most? by wendytilda(f): 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2006
Proverbs,Psalms,Judges and Paul's letters.
Re: What Book Of The Bible You Love Most? by reniks(f): 1:14am On Apr 30, 2006
Psalms!!That's where i find myself opening to most times.I love Proverbs,Ecclesiastes and Ecclesiasticus[in my Jerusalem Bible].
Re: What Book Of The Bible You Love Most? by babwilms(m): 1:00pm On May 20, 2006
I love the book of Ecclesiates. I love it because it's focus is mainly on how this world should be viewed by each individual. Basics needed to live a good life and its perspective about life.

Don't know if i explian my self very well. But their is something about that book that makes me want to read it whenever i'm down, just to get me back on track.
Re: What Book Of The Bible You Love Most? by Ndipe(m): 7:49am On Aug 31, 2006
I love the Psalms, I love the Gospels, especially the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. That always brings me Joy when I read it. Remember the passage of the Bible when the loved ones of Jesus Christ went to His tomb to annoint His Body and on their way, wondered who would roll out the Tomb for them. Then, when they had arrived, Lo and Behold, Jesus Christ Had Risen from the Dead, Hallelujah!!!

Another verse that I love in the Bible is the story of Samson. Remember when the Angel of the Lord appeared to his parents, gave them a list of instructions to follow, and when they had performed the sacrifices to God, the Angel of the Lord Ascended into Heaven in the Flame of the Altar. I believe that the Angel of the Lord might have been Jesus Christ.

God is Wonderful!!!. Praise Unto His Holy Name in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: What Book Of The Bible You Love Most? by shanuke(f): 11:57pm On Aug 31, 2006
my best chapters in the bible are deut33 and ps72
the blessings moses gave to the people of Israel are powerful and also psalm 72,its beautifu,i also love the book of Isiah.
Re: What Book Of The Bible You Love Most? by Drusilla(f): 1:46am On Sep 01, 2006
Job
Re: What Book Of The Bible You Love Most? by pilgrim1(f): 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2007
It's a hard choice to make. I simply love every single book of te 66 in the Bible. Certain books may be some people's favourite at various times and situations; but they all fit together in declaring the glory of God and His great redemptive purposes in Christ Jesus.
Re: What Book Of The Bible You Love Most? by DevDel(m): 11:55pm On Aug 08, 2007
My best book in the bible is Proverbs followed by Isaiah.

Proverbs is the book of wisdom, and books are mediums of impartations, so the more you read the more you gain wisdom to live. I have read the book of proverbs almost every month continously for like 8 years now! The result is tremendous, It gives answer to any question in life, itz beyond the letters!

Isaiah is a powerful book of prophecies and promises. I read it a lot to know God's heart and promises for me. I read it for warfare prayers too.
Re: What Book Of The Bible You Love Most? by Phlota(f): 4:04am On Aug 09, 2007
Psalms
Proverbs
1John
Romans
Re: What Book Of The Bible You Love Most? by moondust(m): 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2007
Proverbs: it makes my day!

(1) (Reply)

Alcohol / Did Jesus Ever Condemn Slavery? / There Is No Single Man Of God In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.