Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Thread For Mitsubishi Owner! - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Thread For Mitsubishi Owner! (12554 Views)

Please I Need A Ball Joint For Mitsubishi Space Wagon GDI 2000. (in Abuja) / Best Engine Oil For Mitsubishi Carisma / Price For Mitsubishi Sigma Manual Gear Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Mitsubishi Owner! by boldx(m): 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
oba009:
My Space Wagon GDI 2000 bought in 2014 as I said earlier on this trend got me stock last tuesday 29-03-2016. He will start, move then off. The scanners brought to it can't read its problem. We have changed the switch sensor and got one coil burn as a result also the nozzle cleaned. In short the car is no more starting and the advice is to do away with the engine, brain box and wiring.

Any advice please.

Thanks
My brother, i have already referred you to a good mechanic. Chiebube
Re: Thread For Mitsubishi Owner! by oba009(m): 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
He is not a mechanic I have met with him in Abuja but he can scan . The only thing is that his scanner did not read anything on the car

Thanks
boldx:

My brother, i have already referred you to a good mechanic. Chiebube
Re: Thread For Mitsubishi Owner! by boldx(m): 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
oba009:
He is not a mechanic I have met with him in Abuja but he can scan . The only thing is that his scanner did not read anything on the car

Thanks
I referred you to a mechanic at Kugbo and you said you will tow your car with a van. Na wa for you o!!!
Re: Thread For Mitsubishi Owner! by macanu(m): 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
I use 97 galant but has been parked 4 sumtin now,d manuel transmission gear is bad,it takes time to enta reverse and d gear makes noise wen engaged,it a strong car anyway.I just wonda y they hv dis transmiSsion issues
Re: Thread For Mitsubishi Owner! by oba009(m): 3:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
Yes you refer me, and that is the step am taking now
boldx:

I referred you to a mechanic at Kugbo and you said you will tow your car with a van. Na wa for you o!!!
Re: Thread For Mitsubishi Owner! by boldx(m): 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
oba009:
Yes you refer me, and that is the step am taking now
No wahala.
Re: Thread For Mitsubishi Owner! by crosbydave: 12:09am On Jul 26, 2016
Pls I need to change the ATF of my Mitsubishi Galant 2000. Can you tell me the recommended gear oil to use? Thanks
Re: Thread For Mitsubishi Owner! by sultaan(m): 3:01am On Jul 26, 2016
crosbydave:
Pls I need to change the ATF of my Mitsubishi Galant 2000. Can you tell me the recommended gear oil to use? Thanks

They usually use the spIII but I think Dextron might work you will have to double check on that.
Re: Thread For Mitsubishi Owner! by LuvU2: 11:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=oba009 post=44399993][/quote] Hi evening
Sorry for the bother. Pls i plead for your vote of my candidate,Falconey this saturday. You are free to check my signature for details.

I would keep u posted so u dont work urself up when searching for the voting thread.

Awaiting ur reply dear
Re: Thread For Mitsubishi Owner! by ironheart(m): 8:00am On Aug 05, 2016
oba009:
I just bought one 4 months ago from germany a 2000/2001 model of Space wagon. It is ok ony i have remove the absober too one with the hub. After removing the hub my ABS light turned on ever since. I dont know how to correct it even with scan. The mechanic could not shop for original hub. I think the machine is good.

check and make sure the sensor on the hub is correctly positioned. Our mechanics are in the habit of cutting it off
Re: Thread For Mitsubishi Owner! by zsch: 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
Mitsubishi thread is more lackluster than Nissan/Infiniti meaning Nigerians have no love for Mitsubishi?

At some point I drove the 03 Outlander. Didn't particularly like the looks (closely resembles the 03 generation of RAV 4...really dislike the look). Also parts were quite scarce and expensive in lagos.

I was set on getting the 08 Santa Fe on the future but I've researched the 08 Outlander. It looks much better than the older generation and feels more masculine than the Santa Fe. I'm wondering if anyone here drives it and if it's a solid but without the quirks of its older (uglier) brother.
Re: Thread For Mitsubishi Owner! by kton(m): 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
[quote author=oba009 post=44399902]My Space Wagon GDI 2000 bought in 2014 as I said earlier on this trend got me stock last tuesday 29-03-2016. He will start, move then off. The scanners brought to it can't read its problem. We have changed the switch sensor and got one coil burn as a result also the nozzle cleaned. In short the car is no more starting and the advice is to do away with the engine, brain box and wiring.

Any advice please.

Thanks[/quote

Hello oba009,hope you have resolved the issue? if not my advise is that you get the engine replaced with mistibushi gallant because I once used the car but with lot of issues until I got tired of the car. The problem with the car is that,most of Nigeria mechanic never understand the car and may compound the problem if taking to them.
Re: Thread For Mitsubishi Owner! by Autopartz: 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
Re: Thread For Mitsubishi Owner! by Autopartz: 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
For information on the price of the component for the Mitsubishi Model and Year, you can contact suppliers directly by visiting the website:

www.autopartz.com (main site) and take the following steps:

Select Mitsubishi (Make); (Model) and then (Year)

Subsequently, visit the 'browse categories' column and click on any component

All the suppliers of component for Mitsubishi Model and Year you selected and registered with us would be displayed, either New/tokunbo

You can then click on the contact information of the suppliers of your choice to get the average price.

However, AutoPartz now supply highest grade auto parts directly to your doorstep (backed with warranty).

If interested, send requests to 08097772886 (WhatsApp)
Re: Thread For Mitsubishi Owner! by SortOut: 2:37pm On May 08, 2017
Tommry:
I have a Mitsubishi Spacewagoon, bought it tokunbo from Cotonou, I have been using it for the past three yrs. still waxing strong with the spark plug that came with it as tokunbo, but I have change the shock absorber for about 4 times, I think that is a problem with this model.

Which Engine oil do you use?
Re: Thread For Mitsubishi Owner! by SortOut: 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
oba009:
My Space Wagon GDI 2000 bought in 2014 as I said earlier on this trend got me stock last tuesday 29-03-2016. He will start, move then off. The scanners brought to it can't read its problem. We have changed the switch sensor and got one coil burn as a result also the nozzle cleaned. In short the car is no more starting and the advice is to do away with the engine, brain box and wiring.

Any advice please.

Thanks
Yes, it has nothing to do with anything you are changing. For a lasting solution, Get a reputable mechanic that have changed the type's engine before, cost you about 160k. For a temporary fix, change the GDI pump right beside the engine, cost about 50k.
Re: Thread For Mitsubishi Owner! by 5CLICK(m): 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
Hi Guys, I have Mitsubishi Pajero Sport 2010 and it's been showing black smoke and moving extremely very slow. Kindly advise on what to do.
Re: Thread For Mitsubishi Owner! by Timagex(m): 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2018
Well, my dad's mistubishi lancer taught me how to drive! The car was abandoned and we took charge! cool. Although, weekly faults included burnt break pad, clutch pad and all, we still managed to get it moving. I almost cried when dad sold it because as at that time, it was the only car that gives me confidence when I'm driving it. Oh! Before I forget, I experienced break failure like twice cool. About speed, my highest on it was 130! It was literally shaking from old age that day grin

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Mitsubishi Owner! by Timagex(m): 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
Well, my dad's mistubishi lancer taught me how to drive! Oh yea! Learn it by doing it! grin The car was abandoned and we took charge! cool. Although, weekly faults included burnt break pad, clutch pad and all, we still managed to get it moving. I almost cried when dad sold it because as at that time, it was the only car that gives me confidence when I'm driving it. Oh! Before I forget, I experienced break failure like twice cool. About speed, my highest on it was 130! It was literally shaking from old age that day grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Mitsubishi Owner! by sharpwriter(m): 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
Timagex:
Well, my dad's mistubishi lancer taught me how to drive! The car was abandoned and we took charge! cool. Although, weekly faults included burnt break pad, clutch pad and all, we still managed to get it moving. I almost cried when dad sold it because as at that time, it was the only car that gives me confidence when I'm driving it. Oh! Before I forget, I experienced break failure like twice cool. About speed, my highest on it was 130! It was literally shaking from old age that day grin
Lol.. Tell us about the brake failure and how you got out of it unscathed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Car Speed Can You Comfortably Maintain? / Overheating Headache With Honda Accord 1997 Model / 17 First Aid Items Drivers Should Have In Their Cars - FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.