Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. (43121 Views)

President Obama’s Daughter Sasha Shares Cute Pics On Instagram (photos) / Republican Staff Who Abused The Obama Girls Has Been Sacked / US Senate Has Passed The 'obama Health Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Slyp: 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2012
dramenda:

NA INSIDE THIS BOY BELLE DEM HIDE THE SUBSIDY WEY DEM REMOVE, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Guy, u wan use kill oooo. Lol.

1 Like

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by BJ4REEL(m): 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2012
OH gawd!! WHAT A LOVELY FAMILY!!!
Makes me realii envisage settling down too mehn!
I SeE u OBAMA....
Diz na family wey person dey take pray 4 im own
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by cap28: 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2012
blink182: See Gej's son looking so unhealthy and ugly, who put im picture there?

that should be Patient's handwork - healthy eating does not exist in that woman's dictionary hence the terrible condition of her son.

at least their daughter looks okay.
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by ifeegee(f): 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2012
The laughter in the America's first family is so palpable!!
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by BJ4REEL(m): 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2012
dramenda:

NA INSIDE THIS BOY BELLE DEM HIDE THE SUBSIDY WEY DEM REMOVE, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
guy u bad o!
U wan kill me ni!
SeE As u MakE me fall 4rm okada,wey no get break!
Btw,na our 'first kid' u yab lyk dat

1 Like

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Slyp: 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2012
How old is that jonanthan' daughtér, is she 18 or close? Honestly she is cute. I m kinda intecrested in her

1 Like

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2012
I want to marry the 13 years old girl, anybody get her number ? or her papa number ? I wan ask of bride price grin grin grin
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2012
old perverts on nairaland
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by cap28: 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2012
those secret service guys around the Obamas look israeli - i wonder whether they're Mossad?

1 Like

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Lucasbalo(m): 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2012
olly4life:

Chei, see those CIA guys, dey dare not laugh- I just gbadun dem, any day any time.
They are secret service agents not C I A.
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Teejayphillip(m): 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2012
Look @ d way dey walk freely witout batalions of foolish armed men.... Wen will our leaders live dis kinda lifetime..Tis jus d same old story evryday and nite.... God bless u d Obama's... I'll live 2 see d new nigerian
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by mamagee3(f): 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2012
What a family!!!

This proves that everyone's destiny is in their own hands, who would have thought this man would have been a president of America despite having kenyan blood in him.

A man that was destined to be great will always be great!!!
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by BJ4REEL(m): 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2012
ItsModella:
you never see them? na the boy and him mama dey chop louis vuitton spaghetti pass.

nawao,diz boy,now luks 6 times his size,during his pup's inauguratn....
WTH,ar diz guyz eatin lyk diz....
Ojukokoro,ti fe se won lese tan,...won ri owo ri
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by emmalezy(m): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2012
Rick9: But una get time shall
So you see am too
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by grafikii: 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2012
See the secret service guy behind concentrating on his job, and if na 9ja him self go follow open teeth
tyson55: President Barack Obama laughs with daughter Malia after she catches a Nike t-shirt during the Olympic exhibition men's basketball game between Team USA and Brazil on July 16, 2012.
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by emmalezy(m): 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2012
BJ4REEL:
nawao,diz boy,now luks 6 times his size,during his pup's inauguratn....
WTH,ar diz guyz eatin lyk diz....
Ojukokoro,ti fe se won lese tan,...won ri owo ri
Na wa ooo na GEJ son be like dis...
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by cap28: 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2012
In all the pictures posted you see Barack being very tactile and loving towards his daughters and his wife, he's probably one of those hands on dads who knows everything about whats going on in the lives of his little princesses - i admire this family, if we as a people gain nothing from his presidency at least we can look at these pictures and feel proud.
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by emmalezy(m): 9:20pm On Nov 11, 2012
Horus:

Me I catch dis girl hammer her akpako enh

1 Like

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by yuzedo: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2012
If I talk wetin dey my inner mind, CIA go pick me up dis night! lipsrsealed sad

Pardoning "Liberty the Turkey" on thanksgiving? ƪoƪ! Cute tradition.. grin
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by taharqa: 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2012
totalbaby: is it me or do the girls look somalian especially the oldest daughter

Exactly. But she also looks northern Kenyan.

Obama himself is part-Luo (ie Nilotic) and these Nilosaharan-Nilotic peeps like some Afrasans (eg Somalis) are Super-tropically adapted ie tall and kind of thin. They are also usually beautiful. Malia carries that 'gene', lol.

PS: think of our own Kanuris too.
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by loadux(f): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2012
chei see pikin can I Borrow pose pls
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by eksammy(m): 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2012
for real...i'm loving this! I pray God gives me something like this
emmalezy:

Me I catch dis girl hammer her akpako enh
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by kutchs: 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2012
Teejayphillip: Look @ d way dey walk freely witout batalions of foolish armed men.... Wen will our leaders live dis kinda lifetime..Tis jus d same old story evryday and nite.... God bless u d Obama's... I'll live 2 see d new nigerian
I guess you are blind or something odawise i woud have seen the stern looking ss guys lurking around. By the way the presidents of nigeria need protection from guys like you who only think evil.
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by hannydarl(f): 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2012
cap28: Obama did the right thing by marrying michelle, she is the kind of woman that any man with a brain would be proud of - she is very very intelligent and one can only imagine what she is moulding those young ladies malia and sasha into - she is the kind of woman that any intelligent man would be proud to call a wife.
Most Nigerian men don't deserve a woman like her. She will be made to give birth 1million times to get a boy. Her ideas will be thrown away cos a woman can't teach a. Nigerian man anything, he will spend all his free time in bars and with hoes cos he is a man and its the womans duty to sit at home.

5 Likes

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by ACM10: 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2012
ItsModella:
you never see them? na the boy and him mama dey chop louis vuitton spaghetti pass.

This Jona son don get pot belle! grin
Chei! Thank God say I no dey chop cassava bread. grin
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by violent(m): 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2012

Now we know why the President requires at least 1 billion naira in budget for food!!

1 Like

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by ACM10: 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2012
My apology if I sound rude. But Jona's son looks like an imbe

1 Like

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by osifred(m): 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2012
I think the president likes sasha more. He is always with her.
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by taharqa: 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2012
ACM10: My apology if I sound rude. But Jona's son looks like an imbe

No need for apologizing 'dear'; you are fooool-ish. We already knew that and so No surprises...

3 Likes

Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by crisycent: 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2012
I hope mrs Jonathan has seen mrs Obama's pictures? Na so 1st lady suppose be, trendy and classy. Nor be d one wen wan use bomb kill us with her English.
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by shadrach77: 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2012
For everyone viewing the pictures, i feel this is voyeurism which isn't nice - those children are small kids. Moving on from that i've always felt that both kids do not look American - the younger one (is that Malia?) particularly looks like a Sudanese kid. They are cute though cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2012
tyson55: Malia Obama, 12, and her mom Michelle listen to their guide during a safari in Madikwe Game Reserve in South Africa, June 25, 2011.

Dang they look chimpanzeeer here. Btw thanks to tax payers money cuz they look ghetto on the before photos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe / Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing / New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.