Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Robbers Invade Canaanland - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robbers Invade Canaanland (18270 Views)

Poll: Whose side are you on?

The innocent victims: 89% (76 votes)
The robbers: 10% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD / Robbers Invade Churches In Imo / Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2008
Gamine:

PLease n please
We are all aware of the devices of the enemy
lets end this destructive banter!

99% of us claim to be "aware of the devices of the enemy" but the truth is we are not. We cannot be aware of these devices if we cannot open our bibles and ask - what would Jesus do in this situation? Rather we simply hang on every word that proceeds out of the mouth of "papa".

One of the devices of the enemy is that at the end time so many will worship Christ with their lips but their hearts are far from Him.

By their fruits we shall know them. One of the fruits of the Holy Spirit is LOVE - are we showing these fruits when we so easily heap curses on our enemies and those who attempt to open our eyes to the truth?
What fruits are we showing when our "papa" prefers to rain down curses on those who rob him forgetting that he was only a pitiful sinner when Christ went to the cross on his behalf.

Lord have mercy.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by Gamine(f): 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2008
A thief is already cursed

Whether 'papa' cursed or not

embarassed
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2008
Gamine:

A thief is already cursed

Whether 'papa' cursed or not

embarassed

that is true but you have not considered other things:

1. Did God give us the power to curse others? Why then didnt he curse those who crucified Him? Why didnt Stephen curse his killers?

2. We were cursed under the law . . . but we found mercy at the cross. Should these thieves be denied access to that mercy simply because they robbed our church?
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by Gamine(f): 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2008
No
JEsus didnt curse
Stephen didnt curse

No,
They shouldnt be denied Mercy and access to the Cross

smiley

Didnt even know Bishop cursed those thieves recently
Stabbing chapel service, yeparipa!
embarassed
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 12:17am On Feb 16, 2008
Gamine:

No
JEsus didnt curse
Stephen didnt curse

No,
They shouldnt be denied Mercy and access to the Cross

smiley

On those i rest my case. If to argue that the thieves, like us, still deserve the mercy of Christ is to condone armed robbery and thus invite abuse on my person then so be it.
A lot of us act like we are the gate keepers of heaven itself. If God just cursed us every time we lied or stole meat from our mother's cooking pot heaven would be very empty.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by Gamine(f): 12:28am On Feb 16, 2008
Case Closed!

Gbam!

smiley
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by otele(m): 1:56am On Feb 16, 2008
lol.

at last 4him has one convert smiley
and guess who the convert is . . ?

gamine shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by Bamiprof(m): 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2008
God help us
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by sydriq(m): 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2008
4Him is looking for a fight and most people are giving him the pleasure he gets out of it.
Just let him be it is the Holy Spirit who enlightens, no me or you?
Solomon said get wisdom, get understanding, Nigerians and most people who think Christianity is one of the religions of the world have a religious mindset that puts them in a place to judge what is scripture and what is not scripture.
But every scripture does not have a private interpretation, it says what it means and means what it says.
So if someone believes that it is wrong to be rich leave the person to his or her folly as far as they are born again God has accepted them in the beloved.
The vital experience of Salvation is for every man but not every man for it.
Ignorance is a choice but it is not bliss really, because the Knowledge I have tasted of is more blissful.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by Esss(m): 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2008
@ 4him,

You couldnt have said it better.

You too much jare, abeg help me tell them o! These winners people have been using these poor, hungry robbers I mean sinners for cursing target practice.

All those winners chapel people are now behaving like loosers simply b'cos someppl beat "papa" at his own game using a cruder method.

Why the curses on these people?? As far as I'm concerned the only people hurt are those who actually died or sustained bullet wounds trying to guard "Papa's" investment, Loot sorry "papa's" money, The insurance companies of these banks and the central bank of Nigeria. "Papa's" money is backed up by Insurance, courtesy of the bank so why are you cursing them??

It is not as if they robbed a church, they only robbed "banks" located inside the massive expanse of land, which houses the many conglomerates of the Winners Chapel Group, which is owned by "Papa".

In fact all of you who cursed or even thought of cussing these robbers should go down on your knees and start praying for them. Also pray to God to forgive you of the sin of wickedness.

Vengance is mine sayeth the lord.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by SENATORJD(m): 9:41am On Feb 18, 2008
really dont know why u guys are making issues out of religion and the robbery case.
careful what u say while arguing, cos u never know u might just have "killed" urself
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by starkay01(m): 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2008
I read that all the armed robbers that robbed the banks in canaadland have been apprehended. cool
God help all of us
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by dominions(m): 12:44am On Feb 19, 2008
Obviously there are two groups of people, those who hate these kinds of "prosperity preachers" and those who love them. Definitely you belong tho the first group and you are rejoicing over robbers invading a church. If you read a little bit your bible you will notice that everybody will not like a real christian, nor a faith giant like Bishop Oyedepo. So what you and so many others like Yomi are doing is not news, Jesus already prophesised about you long ago. Luke 21:17-18 Matthew 10:22 . If you care read them it will do you good.
Now know these people like you and Yomi don't have anything good to offer like those anointed men of GOD, in fact you are jalous of their money. That is the core of all your post. According to you all those millions of people who follow these men are suffering so much and are not intelligent enough and you alone is enjoying life and is very intelligent and will like to show them THE BETTER WAY. That is certainly not the case, because you will remember this golden rule that all these men of GOD including Creflo Dollar started with few human being that could not be helped by people like you, so they got established by GOD alone. Just think a bit and see whether you don't really prefer that people like you own jet and not men of GOD. You have not seen anything yet, Pastors will start going to the moon for tourism or vaccations as well. You could make some more money as you are already setting the pace, because you will become famous by criticising men of GOD. I pray for you to rather join us!
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 1:05am On Feb 19, 2008
another noise maker who hasnt read his bible at all.

dominions:

Obviously there are two groups of people, those who hate these kinds of "prosperity preachers" and those who love them.

you ignorant "christian" . . . and foot soldier of the extra-biblical WOFM, it is not about "hating prosperity preachers" but about hating deciet and every appearance of evil couched in religious language.

dominions:

Definitely you belong tho the first group and you are rejoicing over robbers invading a church.

Oh thou slow of heart . . . how many times will i tell you i am not rejoicing over robbers invading a bank not a church? Is it now a sign of "rejoicing" that i ask that we simply look into the bible and see how Christ and our apostolic fathers would have dealt with their enemies?
Christ forgave those who crucified Him, Steven forgave those who stoned him to death, Paul was busy preaching to his jailors . . . today 2000yrs after our church leaders are busy cursing those who rob nearby banks.

Oga, what would Jesus do is the question we shld be asking here.

dominions:

If you read a little bit your bible you will notice that everybody will not like a real christian,

sir who is a "real christian"?

dominions:

nor a faith giant like Bishop Oyedepo.

Paul healed the sick, chased out demons and raised the dead, Peter's shadow raised the dead . . . YET no where did the early disciples elevate them to the man-made positions of "faith giants" . . . these simple men still regarded Abraham as the father of faith!

Where are Oyedepo's miracles?

dominions:

So what you and so many others like Yomi are doing is not news, Jesus already prophesised about you long ago. Luke 21:17-18 Matthew 10:22 . If you care read them it will do you good.

I'm not sure you read those verses carefully:

Luke 21: 17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

Matt 10: 22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Sir . . . the bible says christians will be hated FOR HIS NAME'S sake . . . not for the number of jets they have, the size of their congregation, the cost of their cathedrals or the number of titles they hold.
Sir . . . Paul was jailed, beaten and hauled before judges for the sake of Christ.
Peter was crucified upside down.
Bro John was left on the island of Patmos. . .

Your own church leaders today are loved by the world, guests of kings and presidents, treated like royalty and feted like superior mortals. . .

In no way are they representing those verses you quoted so ignorantly.

dominions:

Now know these people like you and Yomi don't have anything good to offer like those anointed men of GOD, in fact you are jalous of their money. That is the core of all your post.

Phil 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

1 Timothy 6: But godliness with contentment is great gain.
7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
8 And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.
9 But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.
10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
11 But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.

My brother, i have no need to be jealous of ur church leaders. I have a blessed life already.

dominions:

You have not seen anything yet, Pastors will start going to the moon for tourism or vaccations as well.

Paul, Peter, James and John will certainly be envious of these new generation of men of Gawd for whom personal comfort, riches and fame is now more important than the message of the cross.

dominions:

You could make some more money as you are already setting the pace, because you will become famous by criticising men of GOD.

these certainly are not men of the God of the bible.

dominions:

I pray for you to rather join us!

join u on the way to perdition? No sir.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by dominions(m): 1:56am On Feb 19, 2008
I started liking you anyway, you are looking for the truth and you will surely get it one day. You stated Paul, he was a witness to the stoning of Stephen you mentioned. It means any criticism could change in the near futur.That is one point.
You seem to know much about the Bible, but it is not news or any treatening things, the devil knows the Bible more than the christians and have experience in manipulating the Bible verse right from Adam up to the newest  baby born on earth. So I can assure you I may not win an argument like this, just as the Bible encourages not to go into vain discussions but at least some of our reaction some will give you guys a second thought at least if you believe in GOD you will give account of how many people you are pulling behind you.  You are an intelligent person, I guess a scientist as well and for that reason I will like you just read again your page and see that most of the people who agree with you do not even know the Bible the way you know it.  Why don't you pick some of them and start teaching them, this is not mockery I am meaning it.  It is all about changing this world. That was second.
Finally please mention your church or faith,  Because you are talking about Paul stephen and co suffering. Let me tell you there is time for everyting, when the devil has an upper hand in a country not even you could talk about Jesus, but when strong men of GOD in the order of the fathers take over that nation life begins and step by step there is so much prosperity in the church , and pastor can become very rich. Including purchassing jet and ships and shuttles. Do you know that all those things are meaningless because in heaven the street alone are gold. So we don't have to have argument about having such thing, majority of church goers continue to go to church because they get blessed.  You must be from that blessedl Nigeria I guess, do you know that every Nigerian can be as rich as Oyedepo, so much blessing you have there, even a desert country like Israel has very prosperous peolple, because GOD uttered His blessing on His people. There is no place for poverty for the real christian.  I know you agree on that and how do you want men of God to prosper? to work and preach like Paul? Again there is time for everything, those were early time after Jesus, people were not giving as much as they doing now, and they were not as many believers as we are now. Mathematically the money preachers receive now is more wich makes them richer. If you don't agree simply take football. The early players like Roger Mila, Finidi, Abedi Pele or even Platini were very good players, but why do you want Kanu, Michael Essien, Ronaldinho and Drogba do have less money than they have actually. Friend as you know those  former players are nowhere near these latter not even the mighty king Pele in terms of money.   But this is exactely what you want our pastors of these days to do. If you are trully called by GOD and leading a church whether you like it or not you will be overwhelmed by money, and a jet is just an assembly of irons, sand and trees that GOD spoke into existence, it is not a big thing. Another golden rule is that everybody has his way of appreciating wealth, somebody may say he is super rich when he has the lattest range rover, yet another has not achieved anything even after 3 airplanes. You want the pastors to have just enough, but mathematically you and those pastors have different "domaine de definition" excuse me I am a francophone and in french maths that is very important.  The just enough is relative.    Remember I don't hate you one bit.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 3:07am On Feb 19, 2008
@ dominion, why this unhealthy emphasis on physical wealth? Is christianity now simply a means to an end?
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by dominions(m): 3:56am On Feb 19, 2008
I am glad u have read and read it well. You don't have anything much to say now. Isn't? You are addressing money and church matter and I have given an explanation you find very hard to beat now. Probably you have very little to say about my last point. The football example, it was an inspiration from GOD I have never heard that before. Just leave these men of GOD alone. People who followed them give them money. Americans know those principles and practice it very well. And by giving or sowing one gets more.
How do you think missionaries came to build hospital, churches schools in Africa. probalbly you went to some of those school but it was money from church goers and seed sowers in America that help you (or some of your parents) go to school. As I was raised by missionaries I perfectely undersatand this phenomenon, some of those who support the missionaries may not be as rich as the missionaries become. All these seed sowing into men of GOD have their negativ aspect anyway but if you consider the good outcomes you will prefer to herald that instead of judging them, so I will encourage you to stop judging these anointed men, everybody will give account , why are you in a hurry, you too will give yours. Consider the perfum poured on Jesus feet by a woman. Iam sure if you were there you could have said something like Judas said. Even me the first time I read that I also thought it was a waste but I got a revellation from the Holy Spirit and was in joy
Sir I am sure you will gain much by doing what GOD called you to do, be certain He never called you to post such things and raised followers for that matter. Noone has been called to do judgement here on earth that is reserve to GOD the Father :Mathew 13:24-30 , Jesus is our advocate as you know. I hope I will meet you in heaven so let's be dilligent and do our part, so relax because He said many will come and said they have done miracles in His name and He will reject them, GOD never lies Nuber23:19 so certainly such people are around. So RELAX !!!!! You and me will go to heaven if we have Jesus-Christ and we shall acount for everything even what I am typing right now. So as you are posting consider that.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 4:13am On Feb 19, 2008
dominions:

I am glad u have read and read it well. You don't have anything much to say now. Isn't? You are addressing money and church matter and I have given an explanation you find very hard to beat now.

you're living in denial. You're explanation was more unitelligible and not worth a response.

dominions:

How do you think missionaries came to build hospital, churches schools in Africa. probalbly you went to some of those school but it was money from church goers and seed sowers in America that help you (or some of your parents) go to school. As I was raised by missionaries I perfectely undersatand this phenomenon, some of those who support the missionaries may not be as rich as the missionaries become.

wake up and smell the coffee. How many pple can afford to attend CU?
If the missionary schools had not been free of charge we wont be were we are today.

dominions:

All these seed sowing into men of GOD have their negativ aspect anyway but if you consider the good outcomes you will prefer to herald that instead of judging them, so I will encourage you to stop judging these anointed men,

I am not judging them, i am simply trying their spirits whether they be of God. the answer is a sad no.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by dominions(m): 4:27am On Feb 19, 2008
you are feeling hurt easily though you are owner of this stuff, I know you are intelligent so don't give me another thought as you've started using hard word ltoward me ike unitelligible etc,
By the way Universities are expensive if you will like to know.
I think you want to be trying their spirits until Jesus-Christ come.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 4:30am On Feb 19, 2008
dominions:

By the way Universities are expensive if you will like to know.

Stop lying, i attended a federal school 45mins drive from CU and my first school fees for the yr was less than N100, hostel accomodation (though not the best) was N90.

Puhlease . . . most of the missionary schools were free. The essence of CU is not to provide education but simply a business conglomerate.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by dominions(m): 4:45am On Feb 19, 2008
Finally u are insulting so you are giving up so easily. As you claim to be trying spirits of men of GOD yet yourself cannot help insulting. Take it easy!

I think you want to be trying their spirits until Jesus-Christ come. Anyway remember my scriptures read them, Jesus already told us about that there will be fake and real. And we will be judged even what you are typing is recorded.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 5:08am On Feb 19, 2008
dominions no one is insulting you. when you small minds run out of excuses you start clinging desperately to the fig leaf of "insults".
You claimed that universities (at least in Nigeria) are expensive and i called you out for lying! Federal universities in Nigeria are dirt cheap, at least i schooled in one and i remember how much i paid up until 2004.

Stop making noise about ur scriptures, you urself are yet to digest them properly.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by dominions(m): 8:36am On Feb 19, 2008
I have the mind of Christ, stop insulting once again saying smal mind. Why r u heralding that last point so much, even if I don't mention it again. So you chose not to answer anything else because that is the only thing exciting you apparently. What about the footbal illustration I brought etc . At least by now you could have meditated enough to defend that point. Iam sure have problem with all the like namely Pastor Christ, Adeboye, Creflo Dollar, Keneth Copeland, Benny Hinn. Let me teach you what every normal child of GOD ought to do with such anointed men. If you don't like any of them go your way and like those you like. If you don't agree with something they do I advice you use your time to do some better, or show how it is supposed to be done. I am sure you've graduated and every graduate has learnt to make the most of the time or at least demonstrate by what he does to show a better way in matters that matter.
Remember if you tell someone he is a fool you have problem with Jesus already. Or maybe you don't know that one.
Remember you will answer everything you are typing now.
Please reply more intelligibly:
1 * Who do you like: ask your followers to go there
2 * What is your plan for correcting those so call wrong doing?
3 * Stop criticism, I c you at least 300 posts on these issues, that is a guarrantee you will not have time to achieve something great men of the world do, whether church or company.

By the are getting paid by "trying the spirits" I hope that will not burn you and you will bring some hard word again
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by pahtahkee: 8:44am On Feb 19, 2008
4Him:

Stop lying, i attended a federal school 45mins drive from CU and my first school fees for the yr was less than N100, hostel accomodation (though not the best) was N90.

Haba, read and digest your own words here! Stop lying You attended a Federal School which was 45 mins drive from CU shocked shocked grin grin Mr Davidylan!

You can fool everyone here but not me! Care if I state the fact? undecided

4Him:

you're living in denial. You're explanation was more unitelligible and not worth a response.

wake up and smell the coffee. How many people can afford to attend CU?
If the missionary schools had not been free of charge we wont be were we are today.

I am not judging them, i am simply trying their spirits whether they be of God. the answer is a sad no.

I can really see you have made yourself an accuser of the brethren. Would Jesus have said to someone you are living in denial and his explanations are unintelligble and not a worth a response? undecided

Wake up and smell the coffee. You avoid answering questions that succinctly addresses all what you have been shouting from page to page.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by dominions(m): 10:03am On Feb 19, 2008
Thanks pahtahkee. I know the type he is I just want to gradually make him realize what he is doing. I would like him to come online and answer my points. I am not a nigerian not a "winner" neither an anglophone. That anointed man of GOD he can't sleep about never worry about such people like 4him.
4him obviously has half knowlegde abt Oyedepo n the church, he was even asking "where are his miracles?". That ministries' ordinary followers perform miracles on the daily basis not to talk abt Pastors and even the Bishops. I got the gift of faith on the internet through the teaching of the Oyedepo without any contact with him. Let 4him be a bit careful here now, because I would like him to answer me what would be his reaction if arm robbers attact him today. Wheter u r in Nigeria or the USA, you can be attacked. Now GOD will cause a sign and you will stop these things at least to be qualified for heaven. What will ur Nigeria be without strong men like Blessed memory Idahosa , Oyedepo n the rest? Despite their faith arm robbers still operate once a while. Most gangs we have here come from your country, 4him I can assure you that when you come online and you don't change your tone in these posts u may be visited wherever you are in the world by arm robbers and taste what it is. You may not be so famous for us to hear your case like Oyedepo, unless you come repentant and confess what happened. I pray that you will be preserved in any situation by the Holy Spirit, but just a taste of it n u will tell us what the LORD tells you, since many of us are persuading you to stop this attitude and you won't, GOD himself will speak to you. If your case become like Paul's own then GLORY!!!! The harvest is plentuous , Welcome in advance among the few workers.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by SENATORJD(m): 10:58am On Feb 19, 2008
@4 him what school might that be, u mean there is a federal school where u pai 100 naira as school fees as at 2004? thats interesting.
the closest federal school (universitiy) if i can recall properly that is any where close to cu would be someone help me out?
lasu is a state school(enter from agbara)
oou is a state school(enter from ota)
adeniran ogunsanya college of education(along badagry)
except federal poly ilaro or university of agriculture(abeokuta)
so which is it?pls help a broda wanna send someone to the school cos its cheap
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by dominions(m): 11:55am On Feb 19, 2008
SenatorJD, GOD bless you for the questions!  4him will come back online,  GOD loves much people like him, this could be his time to meet Jesus the Paul way. It will happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by SENATORJD(m): 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2008
lol dominion pauls way
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by pahtahkee: 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2008
dominions:

4him I can assure you that when you come online and you don't change your tone in these posts u may be visited wherever you are in the world by arm robbers and taste what it is. You may not be so famous for us to hear your case like Oyedepo, unless you come repentant and confess what happened. I pray that you will be preserved in any situation by the Holy Spirit, but just a taste of it n u will tell us what the LORD tells you, since many of us are persuading you to stop this attitude and you won't, GOD himself will speak to you. If your case become like Paul's own then GLORY!!!! The harvest is plentuous , Welcome in advance among the few workers.
Dominions, as much you have been articulate enough to state your points thus far, I think wishing evil on your fellow brethren is wrong. I do not take to the excesses of some of these MOG, and I have clearly stated this, time and over again on some thread on this forum.

If we take a look at the life of Jesus, Judas Iscariot was also pilfering even from the common purse even when Jesus knew! But Jesus never cursed him. Why must Oyedepo revert to cursing on those who stole and killed from Canaanland. As the bible inform us: The earth is the Lords and fullness thereof. Also God says Vengeance is mine. Look at how Judas ended his life, without recieving a single curse from Jesus.

I hope you understand my message.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by SENATORJD(m): 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2008
@pahtakee even if oyedepo doesnt curse, they are already cursed or what was the bible implying when it said "the curse of the lord is in the house of the thief"
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by pahtahkee: 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2008
SENATOR JD:

@pahtakee even if oyedepo doesnt curse, they are already cursed or what was the bible implying when it said "the curse of the house is in the house of the thief"
Whether they are already cursed or not is not the issue here, but why must he curse them?
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2008
pahtahkee:

Haba, read and digest your own words here! Stop lying You attended a Federal School which was 45 mins drive from CU shocked shocked grin grin Mr Davidylan!

You can fool everyone here but not me! Care if I state the fact? undecided

give me a break pls. Lagos is 45 mins drive from abeokuta barring the bad roads. CU is not exactly in Lagos if you care to know. I'm not exactly interested in fooling anyone . . . unlike many i have a life that extends beyond this forum.

pahtahkee:

I can really see you have made yourself an accuser of the brethren. Would Jesus have said to someone you are living in denial and his explanations are unintelligble and not a worth a response? undecided

Keep quiet pls. Jesus called the Pharisees vipers and whitened sepulchres . . .

pahtahkee:

Wake up and smell the coffee. You avoid answering questions that succinctly addresses all what you have been shouting from page to page.

which questions have i avoided answering? Care to put those questions forward?

and if cant can u pls kindly avoid replying my posts because frankly i dont think u're fit to accuse others of shouting.
thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari, 59 World Leaders Agree Sanctions On Looters / Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO / Police Ban Political Party Supporters From Celebrating In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.