Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Robbers Invade Canaanland - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robbers Invade Canaanland (18269 Views)

Poll: Whose side are you on?

The innocent victims: 89% (76 votes)
The robbers: 10% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD / Robbers Invade Churches In Imo / Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2008
SENATOR JD:

@pahtakee even if oyedepo doesnt curse, they are already cursed or what was the bible implying when it said "the curse of the house is in the house of the thief"

Mr. JD, that verse wasnt telling to go about pronouncing curses on every thief.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 5:00pm On Feb 19, 2008
dominions:

4him obviously has half knowlegde about Oyedepo n the church, he was even asking "where are his miracles?". That ministries' ordinary followers perform miracles on the daily basis not to talk about Pastors and even the Bishops. I got the gift of faith on the internet through the teaching of the Oyedepo without any contact with him. Let 4him be a bit careful here now, because I would like him to answer me what would be his reaction if arm robbers attact him today. Wheter you're in Nigeria or the USA, you can be attacked. Now GOD will cause a sign and you will stop these things at least to be qualified for heaven. What will your Nigeria be without strong men like Blessed memory Idahosa , Oyedepo n the rest? Despite their faith arm robbers still operate once a while. Most gangs we have here come from your country, 4him I can assure you that when you come online and you don't change your tone in these posts u may be visited wherever you are in the world by arm robbers and taste what it is. You may not be so famous for us to hear your case like Oyedepo, unless you come repentant and confess what happened. I pray that you will be preserved in any situation by the Holy Spirit, but just a taste of it n u will tell us what the LORD tells you, since many of us are persuading you to stop this attitude and you won't, GOD himself will speak to you. If your case become like Paul's own then GLORY!!!! The harvest is plentuous , Welcome in advance among the few workers.

are these the "succint" questions mr pataki is talking about? undecided

Gift of faith indeed.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by Gamine(f): 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2008
see me thinkin this party was over undecided
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by dominions(m): 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2008
Ah pahtahkee I understand you cleary my bro, I just want to 4him to realise what he is doing. Be sure those were my limit. But you could notice my humourous way even as SenatorJD grin lol on that meaning the Paul's way. It is not a case of cursing it is. I appologize if it is seen that way, it is always a high gain when a Paul's way conversion takes place. Let me give u testimony when I acted like Papa Oyedepo would do:

Last 2 years my wife was coming from work when suddenly some young men on a motor bike empowered her and took her hand bag away. Money and phone were in the bag. She came home and told me the good news, good because I knew it was testimony time, because Number24:9 convinced me I am a lion and nothing will stear me. I then look at my wife and imparted that verse on her with much speaking in tongues and told she was the daughter of the Lion of Judah, and no dog ever plays such a game with a lion. I then boldlly grabbed her immediately to the scene and we rained prayers and some more tongues toward the directions the robbers took. THE BEST PART I must humbly confess now.
First I thought these were arm robbers who may come again since my wife worked at the account session. I started declaring THEY WILL NEVER GO HOME TODAY AND THAT THE PHONE AND THE MONEY AND THE BAG WILL NEVER GO WITH THEM. Then I issued some bad words I will not say here, and I felt a warm soft presence on my shoulders quickly in my preayers I said LORD I WITHDRAW THAT ONE AND HE SHOULD FORGIVE ME. This is no joke I knew it was GOD speaking. After those prayers we went home. The following day my wife was going to work and was preparing another laddy hand bag to carry along, I urged her not to since that contradict the FAITH. GO AND BRING THE OTHER BAG IT IS WAITING FOR YOU. Lo and behold in that very night as we were praying, the robbers suddenly fell from they motor bike and from nowhere a military Patrol and a Police patrol arrived at the scene trying help these young men but they were so scared they want to run away. When asked were are you coming from they give diferent locations.!! Impossible how come on the same motor bike ? a taxi man saw "their" hand bag fell in the bush and brought it to them they denied the taxi driver insisted it was for them. When the police open it was full of laddy's stuff so they were immediately sent to the police station for explanation. There the bag was open and through the contact # in it we were contacted. The police narrated the issue and thank GOD for our life and they belived it was GOD as they trying to fight so much agaisnt motor ridders crimes

Awesome GOD isn't? The bigger lecon was that if those robber were dead I will not be sharing the testimony because the bag may not be found, and that is double lost because they may not go to heaven as well. SINCE THAT DAY I CONTROL MY PRAYERS POSITIVELY AS GUIDED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT.
4him sorry again nothing bad will happen we will be glad if you become as anointed and holy like Paul. smiley
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by emmyray(m): 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2008
i have read many of the posts here and i am a bit concerned about the tone of some of my brothers here.i am a member of house on the rock but i really identify with the ministry of bishop david oyedepo. i work in a bank also, so i can say i am kind of affected by the events in canaanland.let me try to solve the problem of "why a bank in cannanland" with the following true story.last year,a friend of mine went to shiloh and got cash strapped,she called a colleague and we told her to look for someone with a bank in shiloh who has an atm card so we can send her money.kapish.if she didnt find someone,imagine what would have happened.there are a lot of institutions in nigeria with banks in them,why dnt we question them.banks set up in every nook and cranny so that their customers can access their cash whenever and whereever.its just called service delivery.that the armed robbers attacked the bank in otta,means they saw it as an easy target knowing security would be lax as many people feel no one would like to put himself in Gods bad books.even the vatican has its own bank,
finally,let no man joke with the anointing upon a man, scripture says, touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm,
practical bible story for those of us tht are christians, david, having a chance to kill saul said,how can i touch the head of him whom the lord has anointed,
we all have freedom of expression but please be careful, remain blessed folks.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2008
emmyray:

finally,let no man joke with the anointing upon a man, scripture says, touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm,
practical bible story for those of us that are christians, david, having a chance to kill saul said,how can i touch the head of him whom the lord has anointed,
we all have freedom of expression but please be careful, remain blessed folks.

1. the passage about "touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm" is not applicable here and has been shown over and over again to be an oft abused passage of the bible being used by men of Gawd as a smokescreen for their deciet.

2. If David had killed Saul he would simply have become King . . . nothing would have happened to him. I believe at that moment God moved on Him not to kill Saul. . .

3. We have freedom of expression . . . we dont however have the power to curse our enemies.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by dominions(m): 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2008
4him please read the posts well. All of us have made our point clair you have a point witout doubt but don't go to far remember you are recorded.   Paul acted rudely agains some people. So a christian should use spiritual violence whenever necessary. Especialy when demons took over somethings you don't beg them, you rule them.
GOD wanted me to join this and land my testimony because it is a sumary of all our discussion. CHRISTIANS EXERCISE  YOUR DOMINION AS LEAD BY THE HOLY GHOST. 
Here are some few case of people resisting the gospel and were dealt with by PAUL. Any time you are lead you are safe. In my testimony GOD lead me the way He wanted to deal with the situation.

* 1 Corinthians 5:5  ,  I have decided to deliver such a one to Satan: PAUL
* 1 Timothy 1:18-20    , Among them are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have handed over to Satan to be taught not to blaspheme.

One will be alowed to say something bad against such robbers of canaan land provided it is in the PLAN OF GOD, they almost 30 in numbers that should not be taken ligthly. But I have faith that some of them will go back and worship at that very place. Even that a former robber from cameroon gave a testimony whereby he is worhipping there.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2008
dominions:

* 1 Corinthians 5:5 , I have decided to deliver such a one to Satan: PAUL
* 1 Timothy 1:18-20 , Among them are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have handed over to Satan to be taught not to blaspheme.

are those curses?
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by dominions(m): 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2008
yes sir. At least these are the one approved by GOD not counting the old testament giant Elijah and Elisha I don't want you to tell me it was the old testament.

2 Kings 2:23-24

Elisha Is Jeered
23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.

I quit here now, never to come again. Everybody stay blessed and protected by GOD. 4him stop going further your point is made!
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2008
Dominion, go right ahead cursing.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by pahtahkee: 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2008
4Him:

give me a break please. Lagos is 45 mins drive from abeokuta barring the bad roads. CU is not exactly in Lagos if you care to know. I'm not exactly interested in fooling anyone . . . unlike many i have a life that extends beyond this forum.
Please spare me the details. You clearly stated your Federal school was 45 mins drive from CU. Thats my bone of contention. Now you try to tell me that you were talking about the time distance of the proximity of Lagos to Abeokuta? grin I do not care whether you have a life that extends beyond this forum, and I guess every reasonable fellow does, I was only concerned that you were quick to label someone else lying while you were indulging in the same thing!

4Him:
Keep quiet please. Jesus called the Pharisees vipers and whitened sepulchres . . .
Did you bother to check in the context in which Jesus referred to the Pharisees as such? You are so quick to ferret for instances of where Jesus spoke harshly to the Pharisees yet the same works of miracles and message of Love by Jesus is far from your lips!

4Him:
which questions have i avoided answering? Care to put those questions forward?
Desole monsieur, I am lazy in digging it out for you. You are far more intelligent than moi to find it out sir. grin

4Him:
and if can't can u please kindly avoid replying my posts because frankly i don't think u're fit to accuse others of shouting.
thank you.
You and I both know, I have shouted far more than anything on this forum, and I will still continue to do that! cheesy However, here you are going about from page to page labeling even your brethren as hypocrite.You go about with biblical insults and you try to find justification for doing that from the bible!

There is correction in love, Mr. Davidylan. Christ did not bring the message of love and reconciliation with flogging and forcing his own oppinion or opinion on every other person.

God Bless.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by pahtahkee: 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2008
dominions:

Ah pahtahkee I understand you cleary my bro, I just want to 4him to realise what he is doing. Be sure those were my limit. But you could notice my humourous way even as SenatorJD grin lol on that meaning the Paul's way. It is not a case of cursing it is. I appologize if it is seen that way, it is always a high gain when a Paul's way conversion takes place. Let me give u testimony when I acted like Papa Oyedepo would do:

Last 2 years my wife was coming from work when suddenly some young men on a motor bike empowered her and took her hand bag away. Money and phone were in the bag. She came home and told me the good news, good because I knew it was testimony time, because Number24:9 convinced me I am a lion and nothing will stear me. I then look at my wife and imparted that verse on her with much speaking in tongues and told she was the daughter of the Lion of Judah, and no dog ever plays such a game with a lion. I then boldlly grabbed her immediately to the scene and we rained prayers and some more tongues toward the directions the robbers took. THE BEST PART I must humbly confess now.
First I thought these were arm robbers who may come again since my wife worked at the account session. I started declaring THEY WILL NEVER GO HOME TODAY AND THAT THE PHONE AND THE MONEY AND THE BAG WILL NEVER GO WITH THEM. Then I issued some bad words I will not say here, and I felt a warm soft presence on my shoulders quickly in my preayers I said LORD I WITHDRAW THAT ONE AND HE SHOULD FORGIVE ME. This is no joke I knew it was GOD speaking. After those prayers we went home. The following day my wife was going to work and was preparing another laddy hand bag to carry along, I urged her not to since that contradict the FAITH. GO AND BRING THE OTHER BAG IT IS WAITING FOR YOU. Lo and behold in that very night as we were praying, the robbers suddenly fell from they motor bike and from nowhere a military Patrol and a Police patrol arrived at the scene trying help these young men but they were so scared they want to run away. When asked were are you coming from they give diferent locations.!! Impossible how come on the same motor bike ? a taxi man saw "their" hand bag fell in the bush and brought it to them they denied the taxi driver insisted it was for them. When the police open it was full of laddy's stuff so they were immediately sent to the police station for explanation. There the bag was open and through the contact # in it we were contacted. The police narrated the issue and thank GOD for our life and they belived it was GOD as they trying to fight so much agaisnt motor ridders crimes

Awesome GOD isn't? The bigger lecon was that if those robber were dead I will not be sharing the testimony because the bag may not be found, and that is double lost because they may not go to heaven as well. SINCE THAT DAY I CONTROL MY PRAYERS POSITIVELY AS GUIDED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT.
4him sorry again nothing bad will happen we will be glad if you become as anointed and holy like Paul. smiley

Many thanks for this write up of yours. I hardly read verbiages as you have written here, but I took the pains to read this one.

May God bless you and continually help us as we strive for perfection in His glory.

Please try and break your subsequent writeups into paragraphs. Thanks
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2008
pahtahkee:

There is correction in love, Mr. Davidylan. Christ did not bring the message of love and reconciliation with flogging and forcing his own oppinion or opinion on every other person.

God Bless.

I concede this point to you sir. tongue
thanks a lot (and R-dynamite too).

N.B. I still maintain that our school wont be more than 45mins drive to CU barring bad roads. 10-15mins at most to get from our end to the express and from there it wont be 30mins to CU.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by SENATORJD(m): 7:42am On Feb 20, 2008
and what school might that be if i may ask
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by pahtahkee: 8:49am On Feb 20, 2008
4Him:

I concede this point to you sir. tongue
thanks a lot (and R-dynamite too).

N.B. I still maintain that our school wont be more than 45mins drive to CU barring bad roads. 10-15mins at most to get from our end to the express and from there it wont be 30mins to CU.
45 minutes drive to CU? shocked So from your school to your house how many minutes is that back in the days? 5minutes grin You are so wrong! So from Lafenwa or Ita Oshin to Ota is just 20 mins? Haba cool

Anyway, I leave this thread alone for now.

Off to go do some more shouting here and there. cheesy
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by dominions(m): 2:16pm On Feb 20, 2008
I could not help coming back,   This for the sake of 4Him, please take time and read. I want to thank Pahtahkee because you read the testimony. GOD richly bless you and double the measure of faith you have right now.   I will try to break so that many will read. It said if you want to hide something from an African put it in a book. let see how many people will read this. You may copy the post and forward it to your address book. It will change lives.

Below is the testimony:

Last 2 years my wife was coming from work when suddenly some young men on a motor bike empowered her and took her hand bag away. Money and phone were in the bag. She came home and told me the good news, good because I knew it was testimony time, because Number24:9 convinced me I am a lion and nothing will stear me. I then look at my wife and imparted that verse on her with much speaking in tongues and told she was the daughter of the Lion of Judah, and no dog ever plays such a game with a lion. I then boldlly grabbed her immediately to the scene and we rained prayers and some more tongues toward the directions the robbers took. THE BEST PART  I must humbly confess now. 

First I thought these were arm robbers who may come again since my wife worked at the account session. I started declaring THEY WILL NEVER GO HOME TODAY AND THAT THE PHONE AND THE MONEY AND THE BAG WILL NEVER GO WITH THEM. Then I issued some bad words I  will not say here, and I felt a warm soft presence on my shoulders quickly in my prayers I said LORD I WITHDRAW THAT ONE AND HE SHOULD FORGIVE ME. This is no joke I knew it was GOD speaking. After those prayers we  went home. The following day my wife was going to work and was preparing another laddy hand bag to carry along, I urged her not to since that contradict the FAITH.  GO AND BRING THE OTHER BAG IT IS WAITING FOR YOU. Lo and behold in that very night as we were praying, the robbers suddenly fell from they motor bike and from nowhere a military Patrol and a Police patrol arrived at the scene trying help these young men but they were so scared they want to run away. When asked were are you coming from they give diferent locations.!! Impossible how come on the same motor bike ? a taxi man saw "their" hand bag fell in the bush and brought it to them they denied the taxi driver insisted it was for them. When the police open it was full of laddy's stuff so they were immediately sent to the police station for explanation.  There the bag was open and through the contact # in it we were contacted.

The police narrated the issue and gave thanks to GOD for our life and they belived it was GOD as they were trying to fight so much agaisnt motor ridders crimes.

Awesome GOD isn't? The bigger lesson was that if those robbers were dead I would not be sharing the testimony because the bag may not be found, and that is double lost because they may not go to heaven as well. SINCE THAT DAY I CONTROL MY PRAYERS POSITIVELY AS GUIDED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT. 
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by SENATORJD(m): 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2008
wow wonderful testimony indeed
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by janami(f): 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2008
no federal uni is 45 minuites from CU. i attended CU so i shld know. Only may be The Bells, and it is private school undecided
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by Gamine(f): 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2008
Janami, you went to CU?? shocked
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2008
pahtahkee:

45 minutes drive to CU? shocked So from your school to your house how many minutes is that back in the days? 5minutes grin You are so wrong! So from Lafenwa or Ita Oshin to Ota is just 20 mins? Haba cool

Anyway, I leave this thread alone for now.

Off to go do some more shouting here and there. cheesy

bros u be yeye man. The fastest way to Otta is not via lafenwa but through the expressway . . . governors office end. It will take you about 30mins if you don't encounter hold ups and portholes. From School to the express should not be more than 15mins max!
Lets assume you go from Asero, you would want to take Abiola way which to be candid is one straight drive down to the express.

janami:

no federal uni is 45 minuites from CU. i attended CU so i shld know. Only may be The Bells, and it is private school undecided

no you wouldnt know. That you attended CU does not mean you know the distance from CU to Illorin.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by janami(f): 8:01am On Feb 21, 2008
4HIM
now you're losing it. That i attended CU shld tell u that i explored the environment if u know me well
@Gamine
wink  tongue
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by SENATORJD(m): 8:31am On Feb 21, 2008
@jamani @gamine
u guys went to cu?interesting. i know a lot of folks there
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by Esss(m): 9:17am On Feb 21, 2008
What does CU being 3hours away from lagos have to do with anything??

O.k maybe he exxagerated a little, port-harcourt to lagos is a 6-hour journey but I've never mede it in that time before, but does that make the rest of his points a lie??

@ 4Him,

I really think you are a danger to both yourself and to society, but you couldnt have presented a better argument to buttress your point.

You have to understand that Nigerian christians live under such fear of their pastors that many of us dont think straight no more.

How do you reason with people who know the truth but would rather settle for a lie.

It's no lie that our churches of today are now big and rich enough to even start trading on the stock market.
It's no lie either that our pastors of today could be equated to God, but yet even to perform ordinary miracles is a problem.
Or isnt it true that about 70% of the entire congregation of these big churches cannot afford to patronize the many business outfits owned by most of these churches.
Is it also a lie that these pastors are now so rich that they can afford jet planes meanwhile some members of their congregations come to church hungry.
Is it a suprise that non of these super churches own any orphanages, missionary schools or hospitals, or even a soft loan scheme. but they indirectly own banks.
Dosent it intrigue you that an annoited man of God would come out on National T.V and say that Gawd said I would become the next president and yet he lost the election.
Isnt it amazng that our pastors ride around in some of the finest automobiles ever crafted by the hands of man, in convoys that would make any person green with envy, with enough bodyguards to withstand a small army, and just to make sure we know who is riding in front of us they finish it off with custom made license plates. I wonder how people are able to get close enough to touch the hem of there garments.
Dosent it worry you that even inside the house Gawd today, there is a very big line between the privelages enjoyed by the rich and that enjoyed by the poor. Isnt it a shame that only the rich get to meet the Pastor, and the poor meet their cell leaders.

WHY is it difficult for any of you pro-cursing campaigners to answer the most simple question asked by 4Him which is WHAT WOULD OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST DO?
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by almondjoy(f): 9:45am On Feb 21, 2008
Thank God say I no deey go church.  Sometimes you cannot tell those who go from those that don't!

I love religious threads!
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by SENATORJD(m): 10:52am On Feb 21, 2008
@esss nice point raised
i feel ome things are in excess and should just be reduced or done away with
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by cecegorz(m): 11:30am On Feb 21, 2008
4Him:

bros u be yeye man.

The fastest way to Otta is not via lafenwa but through the expressway . . . governors office end. It will take you about 30mins if you don't encounter hold ups and portholes. From School to the express should not be more than 15mins max!

My brother, sometimes i wonder who really sent you. You sound like a self-appointed 'defender of the poor Christians' in the mould of those that challenged Moses on one hand, and Judas is Carriot combined together.
Nothwistanding the king of vituperations that ooze out of ur letters, hope u know how those pple ended up.

Better watch ur motives, i just hope ur's is just a question of ignorance gone on rampage, so we'll just be talking of zeal without knowledge, even though its not a good enough excuse either.
Just know that the Bible is not an academic book u'll just go and cram so that u can argue in a forum, the letter kills.

It is the Spirit that gives life, ask the Lord to give u the spirit, u will experience a new life!
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by janami(f): 11:32am On Feb 21, 2008
@ESS
forgive the repentant soul. if this robbers were not caught i am only too sure , they would have robbed and killed again
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by Gamine(f): 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2008
Janami

shocked wink grin

I think im goina have to do
a
Sermons from Hebron thingy o

Senator
r u serious cool
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2008
janami:

4HIM
now you're losing it. That i attended CU shld tell u that i explored the environment if u know me well

this girl is frankly daft . . . pardon my use of language here. So the CU environment that you explored includes my school on the Ibadan expressway?

Esss:

WHY is it difficult for any of you pro-cursing campaigners to answer the most simple question asked by 4Him which is WHAT WOULD OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST DO?

My brother, i stopped expecting an answer over 5 pages ago. These people are not interested in Jesus Christ at all . . . He is simply a cloak for their deciet.

janami:

@ESS
forgive the repentant soul. if this robbers were not caught i am only too sure , they would have robbed and killed again

I'm not too sure you read Esss's post at all as is usual with myopic members of the WOFM. How are you "only too sure" that this robbers would rob and kill again? You know them personally?

cecegorz:

My brother, sometimes i wonder who really sent you. You sound like a self-appointed 'defender of the poor Christians' in the mould of those that challenged Moses on one hand, and Judas is Carriot combined together.

another ignorant fellow just running around without a single idea what he is talking about. Those who challenged Moses were jealous of his calling . . . nothing to do with "poverty" . . . Judas wasnt poor at all . . . so what are you driving at?

Wasnt Lazarus poor too? Didnt he end up in the bossom of Abraham? So "poor christians" are no longer christians that we shld defend?
Lord have mercy.

almondjoy:

Nothwistanding the king of vituperations that ooze out of your letters, hope u know how those people ended up.

I also know how those who wanted to buy the anointing for a price that they may use it for merchandise ended up.

almondjoy:

Just know that the Bible is not an academic book u'll just go and cram so that u can argue in a forum, the letter kills.

Just also know that the bible is not a mysterious book that is only reserved for ur pastor to read. The letter indeed killeth but its hard to see how the Spirit can give life to those who wont even read and try to understand those letters first.

almondjoy:

It is the Spirit that gives life, ask the Lord to give u the spirit, u will experience a new life!

A new life of cursing my enemies, spiritual pride and heresies? No thank you . . . i like my old life.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by pahtahkee: 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2008
4Him:

bros u be yeye man. The fastest way to Otta is not via lafenwa but through the expressway . . . governors office end. It will take you about 30mins if you don't encounter hold ups and portholes. From School to the express should not be more than 15mins max!
Lets assume you go from Asero, you would want to take Abiola way which to be candid is one straight drive down to the express.

no you wouldnt know. That you attended CU does not mean you know the distance from CU to Illorin.

It is now glaring that your knowledge of Abeokuta to Ota axis is very shallow. I will break it down for you.

Alabata to Camp Oshiele road = = = = = 10mins

Camp Junction to Abiola express way= = = 3-5mins

Abiola Way to MKO stadium = = = = = = =5mins

MKO stadium to the Express way= = = = 20-30mins!!! Even with the dualised road by OGD.

Express way to Ota = = = = = = = = = = 30-40mins (why would you even want to take this express route when Lafenwa is most preferable undecided )

Now how is that equivalent to your 45mins drive to CU!
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by 4Him(m): 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2008
pahtahkee:

It is now glaring that your knowledge of Abeokuta to Ota axis is very shallow. I will break it down for you.

Alabata to Camp Oshiele road = = = = = 10mins

Camp Junction to Abiola express way= = = 3-5mins

Abiola Way to MKO stadium = = = = = = =5mins

MKO stadium to the Express way= = = = 20-30mins!!! Even with the dualised road by OGD.

Express way to Ota = = = = = = = = = = 30-40mins (why would you even want to take this express route when Lafenwa is most preferable undecided )

Now how is that equivalent to your 45mins drive to CU!

Alabata to Camp takes you to 10mins? grin Ooops my bad, in ur volkswagen jalopy.
Camp junction to Abiola way - 3-5mins flat.
Abiola way to MKO Abiola stadium - 5 mins flat.
MKO stadium to the express - 30mins? shocked gimme a break pls. Ibrahim Babangida boulevard is 5mins walking distance from MKO stadium! That, bro, IS the express! Or is ur own expressway in Jericho?
Expressway to Otta in a fast Mercedes Benz car is about 30mins max . . . i've timed it several times.

The biggest goof is highlighted in red . . . the only way to go from abiola stadium to the express (which is barely a few meters away from the governors office) in 30mins is if u were driving at 0.6miles an hour. Gimme a break pls. I drove by that road countless number of times even in a dilapidated 504.
Re: Robbers Invade Canaanland by SENATORJD(m): 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2008
@gamine yep am very criousssssssssssss wink
ur DSA d rap artist. lol
ur chaplain d funny man
and ur fine VC
not to talk of d tudents just too many.
hope school is fine?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Court Orders Gov Lamido, 3 Others To Pay APC Candidate N30m In Damages / We Won't Share Power With PDP - Oshiomhole Tells APC Rep-Elect / Oshiomhole Retracts Defaming Comments Against Governor Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.