Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator (45729 Views)

Scientist Invent Death Test That Tell Us How Long We Will Live / Urine-powered Generator Invented By Nigerians Girls / Harvard Students Invent Electricity Generating Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2012
the urine of someone who has just shacked ogogoro will pafuka that generator oooo grin in fact it can catch fire. ogogoro is flammable
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2012
conngratulations to those grils on their superb invention (at that age also)! smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2012
Wow! When my daughter came home for the mid term break during salah and claimed her school had invented an urine powered generator, I paid her no attention. But now, seeing this! And in their school uniforms too, wow! Is all I'll say.

I'm really proud of you girls!
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by akin33(m): 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2012
how much and where are they selling it?
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by Okijajuju1(m): 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2012
Wow 4 Yoruba girls invent urine powered generator.. I am impressed..

But wait o!! So we would have to be peeing into our genny na?! undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by einsteine(m): 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2012
Femsyn: http://www.reddit.com/r/technology/comments/12qseo/four_african_teenagers_invent_a_urinepowered/
Intelligent argument/scrutiny @ its best, not some silly talk

The guys there(on Reddit) see this 'invention' as an evidence that Nigeria is a land of scammers. @ topic, the invention is implausible. It's a hoax planned by their principal.
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by SPIFF(m): 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2012
Just wondering, if the generator is powered by the hydrogen in the cylinder, why do they put fuel tank again. Or is it an hybrid generator incase you run out of urine. Just curious.
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by thelastPope(m): 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2012
Unique!:
Wow! When my daughter came home for the mid term break during salah and claimed her school had invented an urine powered generator, I paid her no attention. But now, seeing this! And in their school uniforms too, wow! Is all I'll say.

I'm really proud of you girls!

Please tell them they should stop saying that. It is false. They did a good science experiment and its good for the girls but they didn't invent a generator. Its important we don't help spread lies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by Okijajuju1(m): 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2012
einstein_e:
The guys there(on Reddit) see this 'invention' as an evidence that Nigeria is a land of scammers. @ topic, the invention is implausible. It's a hoax planned by their principal.

DUDE!!

After reading that thread.. I have to agree that these 4 Yoruba girls tried to scam us. They should be arrested by EFCC for fraud. angry.. CHOI!!!!

The amount of energy required to convert piss to hydrogen, is just too much especially for the amount of hydrogen generated which woudnt be enough to power anything!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by omenziate(m): 2:58pm On Nov 08, 2012
Any science or tech graduate dat believes this joke should flogged. I laffed at first wen I saw d accolades, Nigeria has been so starved with Good news we believe anytin not asking d very germane questions. Dis na common sense na , haba.
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by thelastPope(m): 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2012
MOD please take this thread off the front page and stop embarrassing us before the world. Foreigners also read this thread! Or change the topic heading to "Nigerian principal in generator invention scam" or "Young Nigerian girls showcase their science experiment"

Thank you for your patriotism!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by Caseless: 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2012
topsyking: RUBBISH invention....
saddist!
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by BabaOyee: 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2012
God has blessed this country with human and material resourccces. Nigerians home and abroad are breaking the grounds anywhere and everywhere in the word BUT it remains the issue of leadership who,like an enterprenure wil co-ordinate,organise and utilise these resoures.
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by Okijajuju1(m): 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2012
[b]I died..

Students with their Urine powered generator at Maker Faire Africa in Lagos

Now on the face of it it ticks a lot of boxes – developing nation ingenuity, young kids sticking it to the energy companies and the green credentials (hey – urine’s a renewable resource right?).

But I’m not so convinced.

The claims

The claims is that “1 Liter of urine gives you 6 hours of electricity.”

Wow, 1 Litre of urine and 6 hours of electricity.

The following is on the site explaining it.

The system works like this:

Urine is put into an electrolytic cell, which separates out the hydrogen.
The hydrogen goes into a water filter for purification, which then gets pushed into the gas cylinder.
The gas cylinder pushes hydrogen into a cylinder of liquid borax, which is used to remove the moisture from the hydrogen gas.
This purified hydrogen gas is pushed into the generator.
Along the whole way there are one-way valves for security, but let’s be honest that this is something of an explosive device…

What is in Urine?

Going to that bastion of semi-reliable information (wikipedia) – I find that:

Urine is an aqueous solution of greater than 95% water, with the remaining constituents, in order of decreasing concentration urea 9.3 g/L, chloride 1.87 g/L, sodium 1.17 g/L, potassium 0.750 g/L, creatinine 0.670 g/L and other dissolved ions, inorganic and organic compounds.

Ok, so nearly all water – and 9.3 g/L of urea. Hrmm.. On the face of it and with limited research into the chemical energy in urea – that’s not sounding like something that is likely to power a generator with a 10-40% efficiency (and that’s being very generous with the range).

The apparatus

Let’s take a look at the picture from here.

The setup

Now it looks to me like a very daggy looking battery (the “electrolytic cell”), several water filter holders, a modified gas cylinder, some tubing, clamps and a generator. The bit from the generator to the electrics is pretty non-contentious – have seen similar things – a light to provide some load/indicator that energy is getting through and some powerpoints to plug the stuff in you want power to.

The “electrolytic cell”

Can’t really see what’s inside that or how it is filled up with urine etc – but keep in mind it’s got to be well sealed enough to pressurise the gas cylinder via the water filter thing in between. Also curious about the wires leading from it to the generator. What’s up with that?

Close-up of the battery and generator

Have they just hooked up the battery to an inverter perhaps? Surely people will expect the generator to be running while it is powering the lights. Or is it supposed to close the loop on supplying power back to produce hydrogen?

Water purifiers

Next in the chain is the first of the water filters. What’s it for? “The hydrogen goes into a water filter for purification, which then gets pushed into the gas cylinder.”
Ok, let’s go with that. First up it has no filter in it. Next up: it’s not pushing liquid through and a “water filter” only makes sense if you’re pushing water through it – I’m not sure what the point of it is – surely the gas would just bubble straight through to the exit? e.g. the liquid in it is irrelevant like blowing into a glass with a straw not in the water – the air doesn’t magically go down into the water – it just stays at the top. If you filled it to the top you might get a bit of water blown out initially but then it would have cleared a path. If it had a hose down it you’d get a sheeha/bong type result – but how it is currently I don’t see how it does anything. It’s ok, these kids don’t hang out with the drop-out pot-heads enough to know how to fashion a bong out of an Orchy bottle. Even if you tipped it upside down during operation it would proceed to blow out all the water until it was clear and then the gas would flow straight through.

Here’s how they are usually set up to filter water:

Water filter.

So water comes in – is pushed or pulled through the filter – and then flows out. If you don’t have the filter there – the water just flows straight out.. If you tried blowing air through – it’d just flow straight to the exit.

So you could take that out of the system – a sign of many “perpetual motion” and “free energy” machines where they stick a big coil, magnet or a mystery big resistor or something in there.

The gas bottle
There’s some things wrong with the gas bottle too.

Some suspect bits on here too

No clamp on the “input” – which I’m not sure what that is and how it works. Looks like a repair job, but not sure what that other bit is – looks like a plug or something on the side of it. The corrosion might be because they welded the wrong metal on there? But generally you don’t want too many valves/openings in your tank as it is a point of failure – certainly not a big drain sized opening or whatever that is.

Another water filter

Then there’s the next bit – don’t have any idea why you would have filters on the stuff going out to the atmosphere (I presume that’s what that is).

What is all this on the end?

Huh? Why would you care about filtering whatever comes out that bit – either they’ve hooked up their sham rig incorrectly (e.g. this stuff with the filters should be hooked to the electrolyte cell or to the gas tank or somewhere that makes sense. Double filtering something that is going nowhere – why? Again, those could be removed for the same impact.

And finally – 6 hours of running a generator on a litre of petrol is probably pushing the friendship a bit – 6 hours of running a generator on 95% water content – unless it’s uranium or fairy dust disolved in it is probably a stretch.

Conclusion

While I’d love to believe the story – I just don’t buy it. There’s either something very wrong with their setup or it’s just pointlessly complex for no apparent reason.

I’m labelling this a quack gadget – in line with the perpetual energy machines, magnet only motors.. Urine powered generators are in good company.

But happy to be proved wrong and we can finally harness the grubs who piss in the street and the urinal at the pub could run the lights.

Anyone else got any thoughts?

[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by vanstanzy(m): 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2012

JEALOUSY, JEALOMA!!! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by dont8(m): 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2012
If you ever waste that urine on my bed again (its now expensive), or betterstill, buy jerrycan on your way home, good boy.

Anyway, Good invention by the girls.
Foxybone:

Sorry bro, I did that before you.... grin grin grin grin

This guys should bring their generator to my office building to collect urine, infact, urine is now for sale.... Men, new business in town...

On a serious note, thumbs up to the girls for bring in a smelly invention, imagine you storing jerry cans of urine in your toilet because it is cheaper grin grin grin

But on a lighter note... I came 3rd after a hard struggle with Afam4eva grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by baysol: 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2012
At least this beat yeye Igbonigwe so called invention we no see daylight till tommorrow. Carrygo gals there is a brighter future ahaed of u.
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by Rajosh(m): 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2012
wht have u invented. U're jelous coz ur dumbass brain cant thnk of anytn.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by nurmanteasynoni: 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2012
[quote
author=binger]A very laudable invention...but the bad thing is that
very soon,urine will be sold at 'Urine Stations' at N120 per litre.i
hope it doesn't happen though[/quote] how u go dey go buy urine wen u get ur own urinatory organ.. haba wat can fa.. instead of wc,na to dey channel the urine enter tank for back of toilet nw
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by vanstanzy(m): 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2012
Okija_juju: [b]I died..

Students with their Urine powered generator at Maker Faire Africa in Lagos

Now on the face of it it ticks a lot of boxes – developing nation ingenuity, young kids sticking it to the energy companies and the green credentials (hey – urine’s a renewable resource right?).

But I’m not so convinced.

The claims

The claims is that “1 Liter of urine gives you 6 hours of electricity.”

Wow, 1 Litre of urine and 6 hours of electricity.

The following is on the site explaining it.

Urine is put into an electrolytic cell, which separates out the hydrogen.
The hydrogen goes into a water filter for purification, which then gets pushed into the gas cylinder.
The gas cylinder pushes hydrogen into a cylinder of liquid borax, which is used to remove the moisture from the hydrogen gas.
This purified hydrogen gas is pushed into the generator.
Along the whole way there are one-way valves for security, but let’s be honest that this is something of an explosive device…

What is in Urine?

Going to that bastion of semi-reliable information (wikipedia) – I find that:

Urine is an aqueous solution of greater than 95% water, with the remaining constituents, in order of decreasing concentration urea 9.3 g/L, chloride 1.87 g/L, sodium 1.17 g/L, potassium 0.750 g/L, creatinine 0.670 g/L and other dissolved ions, inorganic and organic compounds.

Ok, so nearly all water – and 9.3 g/L of urea. Hrmm.. On the face of it and with limited research into the chemical energy in urea – that’s not sounding like something that is likely to power a generator with a 10-40% efficiency (and that’s being very generous with the range).

The apparatus

Let’s take a look at the picture from here.

The setup

Now it looks to me like a very daggy looking battery (the “electrolytic cell”), several water filter holders, a modified gas cylinder, some tubing, clamps and a generator. The bit from the generator to the electrics is pretty non-contentious – have seen similar things – a light to provide some load/indicator that energy is getting through and some powerpoints to plug the stuff in you want power to.

The “electrolytic cell”

Can’t really see what’s inside that or how it is filled up with urine etc – but keep in mind it’s got to be well sealed enough to pressurise the gas cylinder via the water filter thing in between. Also curious about the wires leading from it to the generator. What’s up with that?

Close-up of the battery and generator

Have they just hooked up the battery to an inverter perhaps? Surely people will expect the generator to be running while it is powering the lights. Or is it supposed to close the loop on supplying power back to produce hydrogen?

Water purifiers

Next in the chain is the first of the water filters. What’s it for? “The hydrogen goes into a water filter for purification, which then gets pushed into the gas cylinder.”
Ok, let’s go with that. First up it has no filter in it. Next up: it’s not pushing liquid through and a “water filter” only makes sense if you’re pushing water through it – I’m not sure what the point of it is – surely the gas would just bubble straight through to the exit? e.g. the liquid in it is irrelevant like blowing into a glass with a straw not in the water – the air doesn’t magically go down into the water – it just stays at the top. If you filled it to the top you might get a bit of water blown out initially but then it would have cleared a path. If it had a hose down it you’d get a sheeha/bong type result – but how it is currently I don’t see how it does anything. It’s ok, these kids don’t hang out with the drop-out pot-heads enough to know how to fashion a bong out of an Orchy bottle. Even if you tipped it upside down during operation it would proceed to blow out all the water until it was clear and then the gas would flow straight through.

Here’s how they are usually set up to filter water:

Water filter.

So water comes in – is pushed or pulled through the filter – and then flows out. If you don’t have the filter there – the water just flows straight out.. If you tried blowing air through – it’d just flow straight to the exit.

So you could take that out of the system – a sign of many “perpetual motion” and “free energy” machines where they stick a big coil, magnet or a mystery big resistor or something in there.

The gas bottle
There’s some things wrong with the gas bottle too.

Some suspect bits on here too

No clamp on the “input” – which I’m not sure what that is and how it works. Looks like a repair job, but not sure what that other bit is – looks like a plug or something on the side of it. The corrosion might be because they welded the wrong metal on there? But generally you don’t want too many valves/openings in your tank as it is a point of failure – certainly not a big drain sized opening or whatever that is.

Another water filter

Then there’s the next bit – don’t have any idea why you would have filters on the stuff going out to the atmosphere (I presume that’s what that is).

What is all this on the end?

Huh? Why would you care about filtering whatever comes out that bit – either they’ve hooked up their sham rig incorrectly (e.g. this stuff with the filters should be hooked to the electrolyte cell or to the gas tank or somewhere that makes sense. Double filtering something that is going nowhere – why? Again, those could be removed for the same impact.

And finally – 6 hours of running a generator on a litre of petrol is probably pushing the friendship a bit – 6 hours of running a generator on 95% water content – unless it’s uranium or fairy dust disolved in it is probably a stretch.

Conclusion

While I’d love to believe the story – I just don’t buy it. There’s either something very wrong with their setup or it’s just pointlessly complex for no apparent reason.

I’m labelling this a quack gadget – in line with the perpetual energy machines, magnet only motors.. Urine powered generators are in good company.

But happy to be proved wrong and we can finally harness the grubs who piss in the street and the urinal at the pub could run the lights.

Anyone else got any thoughts?

[/b]

YES,ITS NOT THE BEST OF INVENTIONS, BUT LEARN TO PRAISE INGENUITY OR GO OUT THERE AND CREATE SOMETHING BETTER, INSTEAD OF REPORTING UR MYTH BUSTING SKILLS HERE. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, THESE GIRLS DID WHAT U COULDN'T DO, PERIOD.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by Okijajuju1(m): 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2012
vanstanzy:

YES,ITS NOT THE BEST OF INVENTIONS, BUT LEARN TO PRAISE INGENUITY OR GO OUT THERE AND CREATE SOMETHING BETTER, INSTEAD OF REPORTING UR MYTH BUSTING SKILLS HERE. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, THESE GIRLS DID WHAT U COULDN'T DO, PERIOD.

Na wah o!!

First of all, It is a great invention if only it works..

All I did was scientifically show you the flaws with this so-called invention.. Even sef whats your f`ucking problem.. angry In the world of science, when you put out your so called inventions or theories, it will be challenged. These girls just put out one and it is being challenged and you are here talking shiit?! As a theory, this their claim does not soun plausible, thats all we did..

I dont expect you to understand the concept of science.. They should go and patent it na, if they are so certain about the invention.. angry

And You are right, they did something I couldnt do.. which was Tell a National Lie on Internetional television..
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by CzarChris(m): 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2012
Forgive me for sounding the obvious, this is a big hoax. How can you generate power for 6hrs with 1ltr of urine? Haba we are not all dunces here o. Ok, how many watts will the 1ltr generate? We all know that urine contains urea of less than 2%, how can u compare it with the octane number of a regular conventional fuel source. This is a hoax, good effort no doubt. But people should stop playing on the intelligence and sensibility of others. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by vanstanzy(m): 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2012
lollydyss: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-Powered Generator
[img]http://4.bp..com/-DF6aCEc1k08/UJtPCCRqRCI/AAAAAAAAXEI/NroVJEByFFI/s1600/Urine_powered_generator.jpg[/img]
Possibly one of the more unexpected products at Maker Faire Africa this year in Lagos is a urine powered generator, created by four girls. The girls are Duro-Aina Adebola (14), Akindele Abiola (14), Faleke Oluwatoyin (14) and Bello Eniola (15).

The generator is on display at an exhibition in Lagos Nigeria where people from the tiniest villages to those from big cities are talking about making stuff. This is part of an initiative by ‘Maker Faire Movement’ which seeks to showcase how traditional handicrafts can be a solution in the wake of expensive robot.

Their invention ensures that 1 Liter of urine gives you 6 hours of electricity.

1. Urine is put into an electrolytic cell, which separates out the hydrogen.

2. The hydrogen goes into a water filter for purification, which then gets pushed into the gas cylinder.

3. The gas cylinder pushes hydrogen into a cylinder of liquid borax, which is used to remove the moisture from the hydrogen gas.

4. This purified hydrogen gas is pushed into the generator.

via BBChttp://www.naijapicks.com/2012/11/nigerian-girls-invent-Generator.html?m=1

ON SECOND THOUGHT, ME THINKS THE GENERATOR RUNS ON URINE (THEY'VE FOUND A WAY OF HARNESSING URINE TO PRODUCE ELECTRICITY)INSTEAD OF WHAT THE TOPIC IS INSINUATING. BUT ALL THE SAME, THESE GIRLS HAVE DONE WELL UTILIZING THEIR INGENUITY WHICH AFRICANS HARDLY DO EXCEPT IN THE CASE OF CORRUPTION. AM I WRONG? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by CzarChris(m): 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2012
Forgive me for sounding the obvious, this is a big hoax. How can you generate power for 6hrs with 1ltr of urine? Haba we are not all dunces here o. Ok, how many watts will the 1ltr generate? We all know that urine contains urea of less than 2%, how can u compare it with the octane number of a regular conventional fuel source. This is a hoax, good effort no doubt. Even PMS has to be added to Ethanol to make it more efficient. People should stop playing on the intelligence and sensibility of others. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by thelastPope(m): 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2012
vanstanzy:

Why do you peeps like to lie and spread it? Everyone who knows me on this forum knows I believe in Nigeria completely. But this is a big scam.

First and foremost, they didn't invent a generator. They bought a generator and tried to power it using hydrogen from urine. So firstly, it isn't an invention but a science experiment. Next is to verify if the science experiment actually worked. That I pressume, is what Okija_Juju tried to bust. For that, I do have my doubts. But Okija_fufu seems to know what he is saying

But the bottom line is, they didn't invent a generator. That is a lie and makes everything else untenable!
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by vanstanzy(m): 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

Na wah o!!

First of all, It is a great invention if only it works..

All I did was scientifically show you the flaws with this so-called invention.. Even sef whats your f`ucking problem.. angry In the world of science, when you put out your so called inventions or theories, it will be challenged. These girls just put out one and it is being challenged and you are here talking shiit?! As a theory, this their claim does not soun plausible, thats all we did..

As a welder, I dont expect you to understand the concept of science.. They should go and patent it na, if they are so certain about the invention.. angry

And You are right, they did something I couldnt do.. which was Tell a National Lie on Internetional television..

OK, THEIR INVENTION HAS TO BE CHALLENGED TO BRING OUT THE BEST IN IT.
CALLING ME A WELDER, I LAUGH HYSTERICALLY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. THIS TACTICS OF URS IS SOOO STALE.
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by thelastPope(m): 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2012
vanstanzy:

OK, THEIR INVENTION HAS TO BE CHALLENGED TO BRING OUT THE BEST IN IT.
CALLING ME A WELDER, I LAUGH HYSTERICALLY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. THIS TACTICS OF URS IS SOOO STALE.

Stop repeating it! They didn't invent anything! Do you know what an invention is? They did a science experiment. Stop repeating the lie!
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by maskid(m): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2012
Okija_juju: Wow 4 Yoruba girls invent urine powered generator.. I am impressed..

But wait o!! So we would have to be peeing into our genny na?! undecided

so iz it the (rumoured) invention dats impressive or the fact that YORUBA girls did it? why emphasise on their tribe? by the way do u even know wat invention is?
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by IfyAwazie(f): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2012
Kslib: Ah good news...
No wonder,today i went to first bank to withdraw cash from the ATM machine and saw this big black container which had this writing with red paint on the body "PLEASE URINATE HERE".. I was like WTF.. Now i know why...
U r kiddin, rite?
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by Abundantgrace: 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2012
Is topskying jealous of their invention? lets give kudos 2 em
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by admajorem: 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2012
...may be, we would soon have unine subsidy. Lol
Re: Nigerian Girls Invent Urine-powered Generator by vanstanzy(m): 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2012
booqee: you're a fool!

GIRL, U ARE TOO LENIENT. valicious1 IS NOT ONLY A FOOL, HE'S A PUN-MURDA-FV-CKER!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

People Share Their Experiences Starting This Generator (Photo) / What's This Light Travelling In The Sky? (photo) / Residents Gather As Elephants Are Spotted In Kebbi. See What Happened. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.