Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

which Apple Do You Think Is Richer Big Or Small - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / which Apple Do You Think Is Richer Big Or Small (814 Views)

Fried And Boiled Egg Which Is Richer? / White Beans And Red/brown Beans. Which Is Richer? / How Do You Think Is The Best Way To Drink Garri? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

which Apple Do You Think Is Richer Big Or Small by deltalife(m): 10:00am On Nov 08, 2012
I like small apples for its crunchiness and I feel its richer than the big ones but my colleagues and friends laugh at me when I buy it.

So please I want it talked about here which is richer

And which do you prefer.

1 Like

Re: which Apple Do You Think Is Richer Big Or Small by smarthG(f): 9:37am On Nov 09, 2012
Am wif you I love the small one.
Re: which Apple Do You Think Is Richer Big Or Small by dominique(f): 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2012
Smaller apples for me, though too small for me. I prefer the pear shapped green apples to both.
Re: which Apple Do You Think Is Richer Big Or Small by MissyB3(f): 9:34am On Nov 12, 2012
Small apple, big apple? I'm lost! Photo, please?
Re: which Apple Do You Think Is Richer Big Or Small by smarthG(f): 7:09am On Nov 13, 2012
We have some sort of OROBO(fat) and I don't so much like that one, barely tasty. The other is though smaller, its crunchy, and very tasty, I go with that one.
Re: which Apple Do You Think Is Richer Big Or Small by deltalife(m): 7:14am On Nov 13, 2012
Can't really get the explanetary imege of it, however, this could serve for that for this purpose.

1 Like

Re: which Apple Do You Think Is Richer Big Or Small by MissyB3(f): 9:09am On Nov 13, 2012
They are the same thing na, I actually thought you were referring to an unknown kind of apple and there was some kind of quality difference.

It's like asking coca cola 200 cl or 33 cl which is sweeter. . .
The difference is just in the size, but the content na the same thing (putting aside some factors).
Re: which Apple Do You Think Is Richer Big Or Small by bafy(f): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2012
Missy_B: They are the same thing na, I actually thought you were referring to an unknown kind of apple and there was some kind of quality difference.

It's like asking coca cola 200 cl or 33 cl which is sweeter. . .
The difference is just in the size, but the content na the same thing (putting aside some factors).

U re so on point dear....

(1) (Reply)

Lettuce Cutting Machine pepper cutting machine Razorfish / Gala Is Now #70…popular Naijasnacks Gala Is No More #50 Oo-see Photos. / Cakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.