Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

How Often Do You Read The Bible!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Often Do You Read The Bible!!!! (919 Views)

Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible / Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? / A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Read The Bible!!!! by Kslib(m): 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2012
I can't believe that for two good weeks,i haven't read the word of GOD.. Lord have mercy..
My fellow brothers. How often do you read the word of GOD.. Atheists can also contribute,cos i believe say many atheists read bible pass xtians,cos dem dey always look for back-up....
Re: How Often Do You Read The Bible!!!! by k2039: 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2012
Daily
Re: How Often Do You Read The Bible!!!! by AKMoney1(m): 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2012
Sundays
Re: How Often Do You Read The Bible!!!! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2012
almost everyday, a combination of bible study and devotion for the children.
Re: How Often Do You Read The Bible!!!! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2012
every 10 or 20 minutes grin grin yeah i am addicted angry undecided

i am especially addicted to the book of Job and Revelations. must have read Revelations over 30 times in the past 2 months
Re: How Often Do You Read The Bible!!!! by Goshen360(m): 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2012
obadiah777: every 10 or 20 minutes grin grin yeah i am addicted angry undecided

i am especially addicted to the book of Job and Revelations. must have read Revelations over 30 times in the past 2 months

shocked shocked shocked Na water you dey drink ni grin grin grin
Re: How Often Do You Read The Bible!!!! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2012
Goshen360:

shocked shocked shocked Na water you dey drink ni grin grin grin
grin grin grin I AM TRYING TO COMPOUND MY BLESSINGS BRAH grin grin >>>>> REVELATION 1 VS 3 Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of the prophecy, and heed the things which are written in it; for the time is near. <<<<< AM TRYNA BE BLESSED BRAH grin

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Read The Bible!!!! by saintvc(m): 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2012
Wen i rememba
Re: How Often Do You Read The Bible!!!! by Kslib(m): 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2012
AK Money: Sundays
in that case,i'm not alone...
Re: How Often Do You Read The Bible!!!! by Kslib(m): 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2012
frosbel: almost everyday, a combination of bible study and devotion for the children.

Nice..
Re: How Often Do You Read The Bible!!!! by Kslib(m): 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2012
obadiah777: every 10 or 20 minutes grin grin yeah i am addicted angry undecided

Na wa oh.. Na cocaine.. Anyway sha,i admire that style..

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Read The Bible!!!! by Kslib(m): 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2012
saintvc: Wen i rememba
Hmmn.. I hope say no be last month you remember last...
Re: How Often Do You Read The Bible!!!! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2012
Daily
Re: How Often Do You Read The Bible!!!! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2012
Kslib:
Na wa oh.. Na cocaine.. Anyway sha,i admire that style..
E PASS COCAINE. THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF BELIEVERS. I WAS THE FIRST ONE. WHAT IS THE FIRST ONE ? THOSE WHO FEEL GUILTY WHEN THEY HAVEN'T READ THE BIBLE AND OCCASIONALLY DRAG THEMSELVES TO READ IT. HENCE ITS ACTIVATED BY GUILT AND FEAR OF THE LORD. AND THERE IS THE SECOND TYPE WHICH IS WHEN YOU GET TO A POINT WHERE YOU ARE INSEPARABLE FROM THE BIBLE. LIKE READING IT IS LIKE WATCHING SOME THRILLING MOVIES AND AS SUCH YOU HAVE IT ON YOU WHEN OUTSIDE, IN THE LIBRARY, ON THE TOILET, EVERYWHERE. ITS BECOME LIKE YOUR LOVING WIFE. YES THATS THE STAGE I AM AT WITH THE BIBLE. I HAVE BECOME SO IN TUNE WITH THE WHOLE BIBLE SO THAT I READ ( AND UNDERSTAND OF COURSE ) ALL 22 CHAPTERS OF REVELATION UNDER TWO HOURS
Re: How Often Do You Read The Bible!!!! by dhtml(m): 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2012
Not very often, being a medical doctor/programmer (most programmers are not too-religious as far as i know) is cut-throat and takes you away from God if care is not taken, but na wetin man go do?
Re: How Often Do You Read The Bible!!!! by wiegraf: 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2012
dhtml: most programmers are not too-religious as far as i know

It might have to do with the training. A fair amount of mathematicians are supposedly like that, though I'll have to verify that. But I think it has more to do with the personalities that are attracted to programming. You look up a list of alpha programmers you're not going to find many religious like you say. Even before they were trained/taught themselves, they were likely atheist or indifferent. Despite the usual acrimony in their dealings with each other you'll find they share a lot of other traits as well.

How does one become a doctor/programmer sef? Isn't that too much?
Re: How Often Do You Read The Bible!!!! by ijawkid(m): 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2012
obadiah777: E PASS COCAINE. THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF BELIEVERS. I WAS THE FIRST ONE. WHAT IS THE FIRST ONE ? THOSE WHO FEEL GUILTY WHEN THEY HAVEN'T READ THE BIBLE AND OCCASIONALLY DRAG THEMSELVES TO READ IT. HENCE ITS ACTIVATED BY GUILT AND FEAR OF THE LORD. AND THERE IS THE SECOND TYPE WHICH IS WHEN YOU GET TO A POINT WHERE YOU ARE INSEPARABLE FROM THE BIBLE. LIKE READING IT IS LIKE WATCHING SOME THRILLING MOVIES AND AS SUCH YOU HAVE IT ON YOU WHEN OUTSIDE, IN THE LIBRARY, ON THE TOILET, EVERYWHERE. ITS BECOME LIKE YOUR LOVING WIFE. YES THATS THE STAGE I AM AT WITH THE BIBLE. I HAVE BECOME SO IN TUNE WITH THE WHOLE BIBLE SO THAT I READ ( AND UNDERSTAND OF COURSE ) ALL 22 CHAPTERS OF REVELATION UNDER TWO HOURS

I like that.....

Revelation has got evrything we need...

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Read The Bible!!!! by dhtml(m): 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2012
wiegraf:
How does one become a doctor/programmer sef? Isn't that too much?
With God all things are possible. I did not really wish for it, i wanted to be a lawyer, but destiny. . .

ijawkid:
I like that.....
Especially in this end-times.
Re: How Often Do You Read The Bible!!!! by Kslib(m): 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2012
obadiah777: E PASS COCAINE. THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF BELIEVERS. I WAS THE FIRST ONE. WHAT IS THE FIRST ONE ? THOSE WHO FEEL GUILTY WHEN THEY HAVEN'T READ THE BIBLE AND OCCASIONALLY DRAG THEMSELVES TO READ IT. HENCE ITS ACTIVATED BY GUILT AND FEAR OF THE LORD. AND THERE IS THE SECOND TYPE WHICH IS WHEN YOU GET TO A POINT WHERE YOU ARE INSEPARABLE FROM THE BIBLE. LIKE READING IT IS LIKE WATCHING SOME THRILLING MOVIES AND AS SUCH YOU HAVE IT ON YOU WHEN OUTSIDE, IN THE LIBRARY, ON THE TOILET, EVERYWHERE. ITS BECOME LIKE YOUR LOVING WIFE. YES THATS THE STAGE I AM AT WITH THE BIBLE. I HAVE BECOME SO IN TUNE WITH THE WHOLE BIBLE SO THAT I READ ( AND UNDERSTAND OF COURSE ) ALL 22 CHAPTERS OF REVELATION UNDER TWO HOURS
Omo,see as my left ear standd...
Re: How Often Do You Read The Bible!!!! by Kslib(m): 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2012
dhtml: Not very often, being a medical doctor/programmer (most programmers are not too-religious as far as i know) is cut-throat and takes you away from God if care is not taken, but na wetin man go do?
Why?? Is that they feel they are too smart?? or programming takes way too much of their time for them to think about religion??
Re: How Often Do You Read The Bible!!!! by dhtml(m): 11:51pm On Nov 08, 2012
Kslib:
Why?? Is that they feel they are too smart?? or programming takes way too much of their time for them to think about religion??
Well, i cant really answer for all programmers, but there is a trend i have noticed. All programmers i know serve the following gods:
1. Devices - laptops, flatscreens, ipads, iphones etc
2. Languages - that is their bible (java, php etc)
3. Internet - this is their astral realm where they walk and fly to get things done.

Rather than pray, programmers (mesef inclusive) just need to stare into blank space, or meditate into their minds and arrive at the solution to problems. Fantastic is it not? You dont even need to pray to get inspiration - it is already inherent, just look within and bring forth the idea.
Re: How Often Do You Read The Bible!!!! by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 09, 2012
ijawkid:

I like that.....

YOU DAMN RIGHT
Kslib:
Omo,see as my left ear standd...
LOL PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT.
Re: How Often Do You Read The Bible!!!! by DonaldGenes(m): 1:12pm On May 29, 2013
daily though if am not at home sha

(1) (Reply)

Excellent GOD And D Foolish Things He Has Said / Nothing Is Impossible To God ~ Must Read Story / Since The Beginning Of Man's Existness All The Gods Are Hidden.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.