Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI - Adverts (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI (9269 Views)

How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. / How To Obtain And Get Credit Card In Nigeria. Do Shopping Online With Ease! / Profitable Business Ideas With Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by neksummi(m): 8:13am On Jan 21, 2013
This is the fastest way I know and you can join us:

https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by SHOPPERS(m): 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2013
I just bought a domain name on godaddy.com . Pls, who can tell me how to go about selling it? It's .com . Pls come to my aid
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by helpfulposts(m): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2013
normaljenny: Fellow nairalanders, I have really given this paypal stuff a big long thought. I wanted to run a site selling biz that requires a payment processor, and I wanted to use the yahoo small biz and then intergrate my (yet to get) paypal acct into it. I do not really trust all those adverts of marketers selling ideas of possibilities of verifying paypal in "whatsoever way" in naija. I have seen and heard how peeps gets frozen and lost huge sums, and I think I like learning from other peoples experience.

I have been refered to payza.com and I found out that u have to submit ur website for them to approve first and other conditions too. I tried checkout google and they hav only usa and uk as allies and u must verify with credit card "made" in usa or uk, or ur tax dis and dat. And for 2checkout, I don't understand them at all and their payoneer is not reliable for naijas. Now the koko is paypal is just too trusted and accepted worldwide.

So my question is dis, I hav a fiance in the states that has a SSN, can I tell her to open a fresh checking bank account there in usa, so that I can use her bank account number to verify the USA paypal account?

Secondly, since benin republic is paypal friendly, can I get into Cotonou and use their IP address to create and verify the USA paypal account. Since I don't have a cotonou bank account and does not want to verify with cotonou bank acct. Hope they won't close me up if I use cotonou IP address (which I believe to be paypal friendl) to verify a USA premier account?
Bros i open and verify my paypal with a Kenya IP & address. I bought this paypal verification from a nice guy for N2,000 and try to check diff. Cybecafés that has int'l ip and found the one with Kenya IP. So i go back to check whether paypal accept kenya ip and they did. Then i began to look Kenyan yellow pages on google.com and finally got one and verify the paypal account. And whenever i want to check my paypal account i must go to that particular café to avoid unnecessary verifications to have access to my account
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by mimiwems(f): 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
Do you care for passive income without referring anyone? One source of income is suicidal especially if you are not working with oil servicing firms, estate management and so on. Have plan B for yourself when you have means. Join our group to learn more. Click on below

https:///0819bQ4xUn91R2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Industrial Laminating Machine For Sale / A4 Copier Paper Importers In Nigeria / Looking for where †✽ get best of Cakes,cookies,smallchops,cocktails in Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.