Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,005 members, 7,806,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Help Us Wit D Right Documents For French Visa... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Us Wit D Right Documents For French Visa... (845 Views)

A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas / French Visa Application Successful? / French Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Us Wit D Right Documents For French Visa... by pinkynanny: 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2012
guyz plz i was denied visa to france because of this reasons
1 they can not sure if i will leave france
2 the reason 4 my invitation can not be justified......
He invited me to spend my holiday with his family....
Guyz plz i submitted my letter of employment,invitation,statement of account and other documents he sent to me................guyz plz which other document can i submit coz am about to reapply
Re: Help Us Wit D Right Documents For French Visa... by sndrmrtns: 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2012
pinkynanny: guyz plz i was denied visa to france because of this reasons
1 they can not sure if i will leave france
2 the reason 4 my invitation can not be justified......
He invited me to spend my holiday with his family....
Guyz plz i submitted my letter of employment,invitation,statement of account and other documents he sent to me................guyz plz which other document can i submit coz am about to reapply

France application is very simple when you look their checklist.....but they look age, UK VISA/US VISA AND SCHENGEN VISA before someone can qualify for their visa and its all in their checklist document.
Re: Help Us Wit D Right Documents For French Visa... by pinkynanny: 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2012
[quote author=sndrmrtns]

thanks my brother....i submitted all the document on their checklist,but i saw a post on this forum that if only one cam submit a document that will proof that i have a strong tie that will bring me back to nigeria....that is the problem i dnt know any other document apart from the letter of employment i submitted,......
Plz do u have any idea on the type of document i can tender....
Re: Help Us Wit D Right Documents For French Visa... by pinkynanny: 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2012
[quote author=sndrmrtns]

thanks my brother....i submitted all the document on their checklist,but i saw a post on this forum that says if only i can submit a document that will proof that i have a strong tie that will bring me back to nigeria....i work as a join man with a strong press org...i do my own job and also work d the company....that is the problem i dnt know any other document apart from the letter of employment i submitted,......
Plz do u have any idea on the type of document i can tender....
Re: Help Us Wit D Right Documents For French Visa... by tzetzefly(m): 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2012
[quote author=pinkynanny][/quote]

Anyway from wat i can see from ur checklist , i
see that you are not married, and you have jst
200k in your account and no investment
whatsoever in Naija such as Landed documents,
building properties etc. The possible thinking of the ECO is that you may
not return to Naija if issued a Visa and the fact
that you are unmarried, further fuels that
thought. Your age bracket and the type of job you do
here in Naija and how much you receive, is
important in the ECO arriving at their decision
most times. Notwithstanding your uncle making his account
statement available to you, does not change a
thing in your favour as the ECO will still require
you to have adequate fund at your disposal for
your upkeep; and enough savings at your
disposal when you are to return to Naija which is difficult to prove with 200k. I will only advise you suspend your journey for
now, build your account to like say 700k and
apply then. Hopefully, this may have made your
circumstances to have changed since your first
application. And take note, try to ensure there's consistency
in the documents you will use for your next
application. As they will be looking for flaws to
refuse you again if there's a noticeable difference
in your docs. I hope this helps......?

(1) (Reply)

Flights From Nigeria | Compare Nigeria Flights At Tour Brokers Online / The Pride Of Africa / Traveling Soon? Here Are 5 Traditional Souvenirs To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.