Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Lagos May Buy Up Igbo Land - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos May Buy Up Igbo Land (2261 Views)

MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land / The Population Density Of Igbo Land / Climate Change: Lagos May Vanish In 50 Years - Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos May Buy Up Igbo Land by hurricaneChris: 8:17am On Nov 09, 2012
I used to imagine this OP as a respected guy in his previous comments (although tribalistic atimes). But with this post, i can't see a more stup*d and uselez guy than him.

Where in that ur lame article was any of the Igbo states mentioned? Or ar u jus obessed with the Igbo affairs?

I will never generalize ur individual stupidity as d position of all d yorubas because av still got some good and wonderful yorubas who work with me in d construction industry here in Lagos.

Get ursef a better life
Re: Lagos May Buy Up Igbo Land by EzePromoe: 8:23am On Nov 09, 2012
With your smelling arse on your wooden chair, you're going to buy.......... All i can say is SORRY FOR YOUR LIFE
Re: Lagos May Buy Up Igbo Land by geeez: 11:31am On Nov 09, 2012
hurricaneChris: I used to imagine this OP as a respected guy in his previous comments (although tribalistic atimes). But with this post, i can't see a more stup*d and uselez guy than him.

Where in that ur lame article was any of the Igbo states mentioned? Or ar u jus obessed with the Igbo affairs?

I will never generalize ur individual stupidity as d position of all d yorubas because av still got some good and wonderful yorubas who work with me in d construction industry here in Lagos.

Get ursef a better life

And is there anything like Lagos 'will' in the post? I said Lagos 'may' ....

Go and enroll in a school of reasoning and logic
Re: Lagos May Buy Up Igbo Land by remarkD(m): 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2012
geeez:

And is there anything like Lagos 'will' in the post? I said Lagos 'may' ....

Go and enroll in a school of reasoning and logic
so in the school of reason and logic you've attended, after reading the article, you reasonably and logically conclude that "Lagos may buy up Igbo land"?

Is this an intelligence problem or tribalistic/stupidity problem... probably both...

Smart Yorubas can be really smart, and the dumb ones can be really really dumb and $stupid (probably dirty, smelly and double faced mother f'kers.)
Re: Lagos May Buy Up Igbo Land by danjohn: 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2012
Where in the title did it say that Fashola is going to buy up Igbo Land? SMH some people are just so irrational.
Re: Lagos May Buy Up Igbo Land by felifeli: 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2012
danjohn: Where in the title did it say that Fashola is going to buy up Igbo Land? SMH some people are just so irrational.

...And so irrationally emotional... And so afraid !

See how fear catch dem say Lagos dey come..SMH

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015:power Shift To North Not Negotiable—northern Leaders / The Corporal With The Bullet Proof Body - And T.B. Joshua / Defecting To PDP Would Be Ribadu’s Worst Mistake In Life— Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.