Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,053 members, 7,807,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 (38762 Views)

Gtbank Aptitude Test 2014 / Gtbank Aptitude Test For July 2014 / Gtbank Aptitude Test Invite For Monday 30th Sept; 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by pheying(m): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2013
Holushawlar: Thanks to God, I passed the one-on-one interview yesterday and I have been invited for medicals. Wish you all the Best
pls did u do ur medicals dat same day u passed d one-on-one interview cux it was after i did mine i got d medical invitation later in d night.Also av u dn called for TS?
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
Anybody please help me!!!
What did you think my fate can be if i defended my WAEC age with affidavits, i have original date of birth certificate with 26yrs, drivers licence I D card with 26yrs but WAEC with 29yrs. I have done documentation already.
Anybody please help!!!
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by LorraineR: 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2013
pheying:
pls did u do ur medicals dat same day u passed d one-on-one interview cux it was after i did mine i got d medical invitation later in d night.Also av u dn called for TS?

@pheying Have u been called for training school?
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by pheying(m): 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
LorraineR:

@pheying Have u been called for training school?
No sir.....i'm still expecting. @all keep us updated wt any useful info
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by taryor01: 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
Guys, two classes graduated from TS on the 15th Nov, 2013. I was lucky to be a member of one of the classes. I can tell you that TS in lag is free at d moment. For those dat have already done final interview or medicals, just cool down and await ur letters. For those awaiting doc, panel or final interview, they will definitely call you. For those that have issues with WAEC certificate, you can defend it with an affidavit if you can't get another one from the WAEC office. However, the affidavit should carry your passport photograph. I rep Nov 9, 2012
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by Awofilip: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
taryor01: Guys, two classes graduated from TS on the 15th Nov, 2013. I was lucky to be a member of one of the classes. I can tell you that TS in lag is free at d moment. For those dat have already done final interview or medicals, just cool down and await ur letters. For those awaiting doc, panel or final interview, they will definitely call you. For those that have issues with WAEC certificate, you can defend it with an affidavit if you can't get another one from the WAEC office. However, the affidavit should carry your passport photograph. I rep Nov 9, 2012
nice info there bro, but how can i apply to gtb
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 05, 2013
mine has been since 4 months now, no invite for panel interview
blackfm: I'm suprised u were contacted via text, the mail i received said to await the next correspondence via email.nonetheless, could you please share with us how the documentatn and subsequent panel interview went and what it entailed( questions asked and that sort of thing) thank you
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by kedaluv: 6:57am On Jan 02, 2014
hi guys, Pls has anyone here who wrote gtb test on 1st Nov 2013 been called for documentation? Pls reply ASAP......is it normal for dem to take dis long?
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 04, 2014
Happy new year to all Nairalanders
Has anyone who did documentation in August, 2013 been called for panel interview?
Re: Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Is Beard Not Allowed In Military But Moustache Is Allowed? / Invite From TGI Group / How Much Does Diamond Bank Pay Graduates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.