Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Show Of Shame In Gulder Ultimate Search - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Show Of Shame In Gulder Ultimate Search (1609 Views)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Of Shame In Gulder Ultimate Search by bamac(m): 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2012
Though Precilia disappointed many people, failed despite the chances given to her to solve the riddle. They were asked to form a word of trio characters which can be spelt forward and backward and will still be the same word and the word is important to human race. They had letters like T,I,E,N,E,Y,H In the pot given to them where the three letters will be picked. The answer to the riddle is obviously "EYE" which all other contenders got at a go while she(precilia) was spelling YEH,YEE,YEN and so on. She was allowed to attempt the riddle for up to twelve times before she got it, but before she could get the answer other contestants has finished the task and she was evicted from the search. After she came last in the game Chidi Mokeme said she has displayed low I.Q, that she is not intelligent. Dont you think Chidi Mokeme said what shouldnt have been said on international television?
Re: Show Of Shame In Gulder Ultimate Search by profeoo(m): 11:18pm On Nov 08, 2012
Info nt detailed enuf
Re: Show Of Shame In Gulder Ultimate Search by pendusky(m): 11:57pm On Nov 08, 2012
undecided
Re: Show Of Shame In Gulder Ultimate Search by sheweezy(f): 12:18am On Nov 09, 2012
Chidi mokeme was very right. Priscilla showed total lack of IQ

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame In Gulder Ultimate Search by Nobody: 5:28am On Nov 09, 2012
What was the riddle?
Re: Show Of Shame In Gulder Ultimate Search by Festac771: 8:46am On Nov 09, 2012
That foolish girl is a disgrace to womanhood,if the riddle was joystick,she would be the first to get it right.I am very disappoint in her because i was one of her fans.This shows that women are no match to men.
I have said it before,what contributed to her failure is this sms because when it comes to sending sms,girls always type in shot code that is why they cannot spell words correctly when writing examinations.

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame In Gulder Ultimate Search by micki83(m): 10:59am On Nov 09, 2012
Um...I don't think d title of d thread is appropriate.or,maybe cos I didn't watch that episode,I don't know what d "shameful" act was.
Abeg,wetin d girl(priscilla) do?
Re: Show Of Shame In Gulder Ultimate Search by bamac(m): 1:35pm On Nov 09, 2012
Festac 77: That foolish girl is a disgrace to womanhood,if the riddle was joystick,she would be the first to get it right.I am very disappoint in her because i was one of her fans.This shows that women are no match to men.
I have said it before,what contributed to her failure is this sms because when it comes to sending sms,girls always type in shot code that is why they cannot spell words correctly when writing examinations.
even if she cant spell apprioprately y did she come for the show, she even disgraced those that can write let alone the literates. But Mokeme shouldnt have said dat or it shuld v been edited so that what Mokeme said will nt reflect. I wunt say e shuldnt v say what e said on the TV because e is also a human like us,nobody wl c dt show of shame and will not feen disappointed,bt it shuld v been edited.
Re: Show Of Shame In Gulder Ultimate Search by lukkie(m): 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2012
Chidi was right, that girl's IQ is pretty low. She only stayed up to that point out of pure luck.
Re: Show Of Shame In Gulder Ultimate Search by tpia1: 11:19pm On Nov 10, 2012
and how many nigerians have high IQ, i wonder.

dont even check nlers own because that would be depressing.
Re: Show Of Shame In Gulder Ultimate Search by tpia1: 11:20pm On Nov 10, 2012

you might have a point there.
Re: Show Of Shame In Gulder Ultimate Search by Cherish100(f): 10:35am On Nov 11, 2012
She deserves it so she can learn. Even when I watched the programme that night, I was so angry when this girl was forming words that do not even exist eg. EIT, YEY, TEI. It was so annoying and I kept asking myself why she was embarrassing herself on TV. She has a very low IQ indeed. Chidi Mokeme was blunt about it and if I were in his position, I'd do same.
Re: Show Of Shame In Gulder Ultimate Search by damep: 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2012
Re: Show Of Shame In Gulder Ultimate Search by adegbitown: 8:10am On Nov 16, 2012
Honestly, i was also angry and disappointed at her while watching. The riddle was embarassingly simple like the gatekeeper said. what annoyed me most was her getting the letters but not being able to arrange them well despite the clue in the riddle. She might have made it through that day if she had gotten it earlier because she still succeeded in collecting the three plates before the last person before her was through. Though she admitted that solving riddles was her weak point,I think there's no point going there if you can't solve riddles to an extent.
Chidi no nice at all, i guess he was as angry as everyone else: He didn't even allow her hug her friends goodbye.
Re: Show Of Shame In Gulder Ultimate Search by damep: 10:56am On Nov 19, 2012

(1) (Reply)

EVICTION: Ninalowo Bolanle Booted Out Of Ccbnaija Show / Official Thread For Face Of Nature Nigeria 2009 Beauty Contest ! / The Raid Redemption Dvd Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.