Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach (18343 Views)

Jilted By Lover: 21-yr-old Student Commits Suicide In Calabar / Onikolobo Tragedy: Jilted Graduate Commits Suicide. / 100 Level Female FUTO Student Drinks Bleach For Suspected Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by jamp: 6:48am On Nov 09, 2012
DUMPED by her boyfriend, a student of the University of Ibadan (UI),  drank bleach in anger.

The 100- Level student in the Faculty of Arts was said to have taken the solution, a product called Hypo, on Sunday when her lover, a student of the same university, told her it was over between them.

Students of the university are currently writing their second semester examination which began about two weeks ago and will be concluded by the end of this month.

Nigerian Tribune gathered from campus source that the lady was to be rushed to the University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan, to save her from dying.

It was learnt further that the news of a serious damage to her kidney had spread on the campus.

A singing sensation on campus was said to have quickly waxed a hip hop lyric entitled “Hypo Love” to teach other students, especially ladies, the morals of the incident.

A source within the university said the lady is now fit and back in school after the poison was flushed out of her system at the institution’s Jaja Clinic.

However, he could not confirm why the lady decided to take the bleach as investigation into the matter was still ongoing as of press time.

Source: http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/lead-stories/50644-jilted-ui-student-drinks-bleach-
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by abbeycial: 7:15am On Nov 09, 2012
some pple r just too emotional...reminds me of ma sch days wen one guy also drank kerosine bcuz his gal jilted him. Lovers shld learn to be in charge of dier emotions. Life has tot me NEVER TO DOUBT LUV NOR QUESTION ITS ENTRANCE NOR WEEP ITS EXIT. Moreover wen u r pushed to d edge of a cliff,its either someone catches u wen falling off dat cliff or u fall nd next tym u learn how to fly.

15 Likes

Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 09, 2012
I hope she learnt her lesson?

What if she had died or suffered irreparable damage to any of her systems.

I am sure the guy would continue living his life and nothing would be done to him cos he did not commit any crime.

Or did he?
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by k2039: 7:38am On Nov 09, 2012
What arrant nonsesne,she should have used the rope or shot herself,that would have been a faster way of dying.

I just hope she knows she will still be jilted by more guys

This is pure stupidity

1 Like

Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by fergusen: 7:46am On Nov 09, 2012
Vanity upon vanity

1 Like

Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by dridowu: 7:51am On Nov 09, 2012
love wantintin
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 09, 2012
God help her!
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by tchaik(m): 8:06am On Nov 09, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

@OP Guess she must be Awo or Idia gurl!! grin grin grin
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 09, 2012
100 level student? Drinking bleach? Why not acid, so we know she was really angry? undecided

Dumb chewpid ediot!

2 Likes

Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 09, 2012
FlowerPower: God help her!
God gave her brains and she refused to use them. . . He has helped her. The decision to drink bleach was hers to make. Did she think it was fanta?
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Caseless: 8:13am On Nov 09, 2012
Hypo-hypo-hypooooo! Go wipe O! Whittens. Removes stain . Kill germs.

1 Like

Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by dabrake(m): 8:14am On Nov 09, 2012
That's one very big advantage of we arsenal fans. We don't suffer the weight of heartbreak(s). We see them every week so we now have our antidote.

28 Likes

Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 09, 2012
sexkillz: God gave her brains and she refused to use them. . . He has helped her. The decision to drink bleach was hers to make. Did she think it was fanta?

I'm chuckling at your response smiley. But seriously, the young lady may be mentally disturbed. How many sane people would drink bleach?? If anyone needs God, it is this young lady.

1 Like

Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Cuteobi(f): 8:17am On Nov 09, 2012
She should have added acid and cement to the hypo for a more potent mixture!! STUPID FOOL!

1 Like

Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 09, 2012
FlowerPower:

I'm chuckling at your response smiley. But seriously, the young lady may be mentally disturbed. How many sane people would drink bleach?? If anyone needs God, it is this young lady.
Attempted suicide. . . Selfish, insensitive and showing a lack of appreciation for the free gift of life God gave her. . . God should rest from these kind of human beings.

Yeah yeah he helps, but this is arrant taking his mercies for granted!
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by patholaw: 8:21am On Nov 09, 2012
dabrake: That's one very big advantage of we arsenal fans. We don't suffer the weight of heartbreak(s). We see them every week so we now have our antidote.
tell dem abeg...gunners!!! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by chronique(m): 8:41am On Nov 09, 2012
You guys shouldnt blame her. I guess she was tryn to wash out the love stains in her system...lol

5 Likes

Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by CrazyMan(m): 8:48am On Nov 09, 2012
sexkillz: 100 level student? Drinking bleach? Why not acid, so we know she was really angry? undecided

Dumb chewpid ediot!
If she's already drinking bleach in 100level, I'm sure that by the time she gets to final year, she'll be drinking acid and other dangerous concoctions.

Does she think her ex would mourn her passing...some people can be fooolish and irritating.

6 Likes

Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by freecocoa(f): 8:52am On Nov 09, 2012
Very nonsecable girl undecided
Them for leave am to die na.
Shediot, at 100L she don dey attempt suicide
because of one boy wey prolly still dey dress like wizkid, what a pity!

1 Like

Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Mynd44: 8:56am On Nov 09, 2012
The girl is stupîd and unintelligent. The worse thing than atempting suicide is not dying from the act. Cos now you have to live with it for the rest of your miserable live.

Who did shoe not just pop some sleeping drugs, drunk the bleach and sent her friends on a long vigil so no one will safe her.

Now we show she is really useless and incapable. No only can she not keep a BF, she is also too stupîd not to know how to kill herself.

I hate stupîd people

1 Like

Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Mynd44: 8:58am On Nov 09, 2012
Cuteobi: She should have added acid and cement to the hypo for a more potent mixture!! STUPID FOOL!
She should have asked her friends in Bio-chemistry for a better and more potent mixture

1 Like

Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
Who did shoe not just pop some sleeping drugs, drunk the bleach and sent her friends on a long vigil so no one will safe her.

Mbuk, i know you are vexed with the situation, but easy on the bullets. Freecocoa is not with her bullet proof.

Abeg. Before this matter go change from attempted suicide, to attempted murder. . .

4 Likes

Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Mynd44: 9:04am On Nov 09, 2012
sexkillz: Mbuk, i know you are vexed with the situation, but easy on the bullets. Freecocoa is not with her bullet proof.

Abeg. Before this matter go change from attempted suicide, to attempted murder. . .
When you turn to anti gbagaun?

1 Like

Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by tunapawizzy: 9:05am On Nov 09, 2012
fear fear gal, why she no drink acid...MUMU
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by salam001(m): 9:07am On Nov 09, 2012
Whats with these people and rat poison bleach?
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Mynd44: 9:08am On Nov 09, 2012
tunapawizzy: fear fear gal, why she no drink acid...MUMU
That would have been the smart choice
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by ITbomb(m): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2012
kids should not fall in luv, cos they take the falling literally
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Mynd44: 9:09am On Nov 09, 2012
salam001: Whats with these people and rat [b]poison[/s] bleach?
Cos they are stupîd. Stupîd people unfortunately can't do anything right
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by DExplorer1: 9:09am On Nov 09, 2012
What manner of love is this?
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 09, 2012
If the girl died, the guy will continue his life and fu*king many more pu*sies. That's stup*d. The girl is dumber than dumb.
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by 5much(m): 9:10am On Nov 09, 2012
arrant nonsense.
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by olsmade(m): 9:10am On Nov 09, 2012
sexkillz: 100 level student? Drinking bleach? Why not acid, so we know she was really angry? undecided

Dumb chewpid ediot!

Bleach z actually an acid kinda
Hypochloric acid - dats where d name hypo comes from

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? / Why Do Black Women Love Patting The Hell Out Of Their Heads / How To Use Twitter Without VPN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.