Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,100 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (34495 Views)

Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men / One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You / How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Joliecoco: 7:27am On Nov 09, 2012
Why is it that older men love to pursue Young girls?

Especailly old African men , it is disgusting how they are interested in girls that is old enough to be their daughter.

I have had a lot of old and successful guys ask me out , but I always say no thanks.

It is scary , these perverts need to find women their own age. Have this happen to anyone?
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by k2039: 7:34am On Nov 09, 2012
It's because they want to have s:ex with the young girls,invariably most young girls fall for them

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by eunisam: 7:35am On Nov 09, 2012
Becourse New broom sweeps better.

22 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:38am On Nov 09, 2012
They want young gals who are sexually active unlike older women who cant do nasty things dat young gals do its as de same as older women chasing after young guys

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by abbeycial: 7:39am On Nov 09, 2012
50 divided 18? And 50 divided by 31?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by KINGwax(m): 7:40am On Nov 09, 2012
because the young girls of today are so wide open, and so versed in their trade dt they can make the old ones' (mostly not very good) go crazy with their sex positions!
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by dridowu: 7:48am On Nov 09, 2012
Hmmmmm, i guess because they are fresh blood. Sweet16. Eja tutu

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 09, 2012
because they are YOUNG GIRLS!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by ogb5(m): 7:56am On Nov 09, 2012
Joliecoco: Why is it that older men love to pursue Young girls? Especailly old African men , it is disgusting how they are intrested in girls that is old enough to be their daughter. I have had a lot of old and sucessful guys ask me out , but I always say no thanks. It is scary , these perverts need to find women their own age. Have this happen to anyone?

Because young girls are mostly un-married. You want the men to go after old women that are already married?

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by ogb5(m): 7:59am On Nov 09, 2012
eunisam: Becourse New broom sweeps better.

you are too much in that your picture.
what are you doing with all those rats
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 09, 2012
It's because the old men knows what young Nigerian girls want - money.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by pheyikemi: 8:37am On Nov 09, 2012
Most'f them wants to use those young gals to renew their blood money.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Mynd44: 9:01am On Nov 09, 2012
I am not psychic
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 09, 2012
Joliecoco: Why is it that older men love to pursue Young girls? Especailly old African men , it is disgusting how they are intrested in girls that is old enough to be their daughter. I have had a lot of old and sucessful guys ask me out , but I always say no thanks. It is scary , these perverts need to find women their own age. Have this happen to anyone?

The reason is simple. The old females have got withered punnies. Their coochies have undergone plastic deformation undecided. The younger ones are usually considerably tight. The friction is the motive. All men like 'it' tight. All men.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by patholaw: 9:09am On Nov 09, 2012
Reminds me of wat happened some months back...me and some fwends were chilling at dis joint in makurdi and d oda table close 2 us waz dis old man wit gray hair not less dan 57yrs...he came wit 4 fine girls in a jeep...not long some gurls 4rm my skool joined him, 3 of dem. 1 went straight and kissed d man on d lips d oda 2 pecked him on d cheek. Those gurls did as if dey didnt knw us and we did rems 2gether, 100level and 200 we did some course 2gether...we began 2 wonder watz wit old men and young gurls...i guess its d money 4 d gurls and d sex 4rm fwesh blood for old men...only dat old man wit seven gurls...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by UjSizzle(f): 11:57am On Nov 09, 2012
Mynd_44: I am not psychic
This.

OP go to the politics section and ask. Lots of old men there grin.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by packman: 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2012
[size=30pt]GO ASK YOUR FATHER THAT QUESTION SUCH A LOUZY FELLOW......WHY DID YOUR MUM FALL FOR YOUR DAD WHEN SHE KNEW HE WAS OLD[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Redmosquito(m): 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2012
Minion: Ur Sickness! Why do old men go after young girls? undecided
Hades: I once asked an old fool that question. You wont believe what he said?
Minion: What did he say? My King!
Hades: He said that their(young girls) n*pples dont point to the grave angry
Minion: shocked How rude?

Redmosquito: For those of you wey go begin vex now, an old fool really told me this.

27 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2012
Joliecoco: Why is it that older men love to pursue Young girls?

Especailly old African men , it is disgusting how they are interested in[b] girls that is old enough to be their daughter.[/b]

I have had a lot of old and successful guys ask me out , but I always say no thanks.

It is scary , these perverts need to find women their own age. Have this happen to anyone?

The bolded should be the reason--low thinking capacity.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by vanminister: 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
transfer and continuation of genetic- ascestral- spiritual 'gifts' to the new generation!

pronto.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Clemzy16(m): 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2012
That is because young girls can endure alot of sex-styles. Apart from doggy-style which women only knows best.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Lordave: 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2012
My dad was 40 when he got married to my mum who was then 19. Super sweet 19 I guess. grin
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by femzy(m): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2012
Cos they love to eat fresh fish.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Syfy(f): 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2012
To refresh their blood.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by manny4life(m): 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2012
Any old man going after young girl is (go figure). If under the age 18, the man is a pervert, a pedo.phile.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Ndoz(m): 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2012
Cheap articles

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by tunapawizzy: 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2012
Because young girls give excellent MouthAction especially d ones with small mouth
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2012
ogb5:

Because young girls are mostly un-married. You want the men to go after old women that are already married?

They should have married when their female age peers were marrying.
Men die earlier so they shouldn't go for much younger girls as they will leave them to become young widows.
Many men lose the ability to have sexual intercourse at a certain age whereas women don't. Another reason to not marry a much younger girl. It's selfish. How will you satisfy her? Women tend to have better sex the older they get. Don't deprive them of having fun wink
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Lawconfessor(f): 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
Probably using deir young & fresh blood to get refreshed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
Syfy: To refresh their blood.
Lol... what blood?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by newmi(m): 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
Joliecoco: Why is it that older men love to pursue Young girls?

Especailly old African men , it is disgusting how they are interested in girls that is old enough to be their daughter.

Simply because they are tired of the frustration of their old age period.
Re: Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? by condralbede(m): 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2012
The honest question here is why do young girls love to date old men?Old enough to be thier grand father.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady's Traditional Wedding In Italy To White Lover. Photos / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Physically Challenged Couple / Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.