Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Comparison Between Bold 2 And Bold 3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Comparison Between Bold 2 And Bold 3 (2184 Views)

Which Is Better Between Bold 5 And Bold 6 / Difference Between Bold 9900 And 9930 / HELP - BB Model Numbers & Difference Between Bold 6 And Bold 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comparison Between Bold 2 And Bold 3 by flexxzzy(m): 8:09am On Nov 09, 2012
For some time now,i've been having this push or pressure to get a blackberry phone...though i'm using a smartphone(samsung SII) currently,i still get this push from my friends to get a blackberry and me being new to this type of phone really don't know anything about it... So please help me out with your recommendations... And also which phone is better bold 2 or 3..? I'll really appreciate your replies.. Thanks
Re: Comparison Between Bold 2 And Bold 3 by berylLOL(f): 9:42am On Nov 09, 2012
bold2
Re: Comparison Between Bold 2 And Bold 3 by itoldu: 9:54am On Nov 09, 2012
I know it might sound out of coherence but please kindly go for a bold 4. You would ask why. Here it is; an average bold 2 user has upgraded to O.S.6 (which comes as standard on the bold4) and this has definitely led to the bold 2 hanging unnecessarily or most times, even crashing. Moreover, the silver chroming along the edges of the bold 2 wears off and makes the phone look so ugly after a while which has been replaced with a darker (i think graphite) coating in the bold 4 so it still looks more tidy after multiple bruises. Don't even try to ask why i haven't made a mention of the bold 3; it is one of the most hopeless (if not the only hopeless) phone blackberry ever made. Naturally, it crashes even without O.S. upgrade and its battery life is the worst of all time.
Re: Comparison Between Bold 2 And Bold 3 by LordReed(m): 10:29am On Nov 09, 2012
I would always recommend anyone starting out with Blackberry to get a Blackberry Torch 9800 or better still the 9810. The Torch provides one the best Blackberry experiences for those just starting out. Its doesn't hang as frequently as the Pre-OS7 Bold or Curve series and it has both a touch interface and a full hardware QWERTY keyboard.

The newer Curve 7 is a pretty good phone for a starter at 34k from Slot.
Re: Comparison Between Bold 2 And Bold 3 by flexxzzy(m): 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
Thanks... I've been enlightened... @lord reed,itoldu,bery... You guyz rock

(1) (Reply)

How To Open Any Blackberry Security/pin Code / My Bricked Tecno Phones / The 5 Best And Famous-Brand MTK Android Phones Launched Towards The End Of 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.