Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction (13711 Views)

Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Mynd44: 6:40am On Nov 11, 2012
Living_Saint:
Make e no be say you be drunkard and you jus dey try hide the problem instead of to find help.
I don't make it an habit of drinking or getting drunk. If fact I have tasted alchohol just once this year
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by LivingSaint(m): 7:00am On Nov 11, 2012
Mynd_44:
I don't make it an habit of drinking or getting drunk. If fact I have tasted alchohol just once this year
Some people drink once in 2 years, and they get home drunk each time they do. This was my story till Christ Jesus changed things for me.
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Mynd44: 7:02am On Nov 11, 2012
Living_Saint: Some people drink once in 2 years, and they get home drunk each time they do.
Well I don't
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Suigenerisshegs(m): 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

See the Eejit calling someone clueless.

Can they come any more clueless than you?!!

Not in this life time.
hey,dickhead..you aren't worth my attention.y not just quit?
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by LivingSaint(m): 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2012
Mynd_44:
Well I don't
ok
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Mynd44: 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2012
Living_Saint: ok
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by LeJeun3: 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2012
I'll make breakfast for her!
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by minute(f): 3:00am On Nov 12, 2012
I'd rather my partner not drink and come home at night. Sorry you are having such troubles.

That sucks when people crap all over their lives.
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Suigenerisshegs(m): 7:07am On Nov 14, 2012
Teenaba:

I beg you in the name of my Maker, you don't MOLESTATION someone, you molest. Use the verb already. It is an action, use an action word. And where in the name of me is Anti-Gbagaun??
What an insult to my personality.Do you think a sane person can make such mistake?.I initially wrote R.APE but it was changed to MOLESTATION cos of reasons best known to them maybe they think it is carnal.If you type B.oob,it will be changed to bossom,likewise d.i.c'k,it will get changed to manliness ,I'm awfully infuriated with you,you owe me an apology.
Re: If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
packman: How do you react when your Husband spouse back home heavily drunk

Whether a man or a woman i don feel its rite to start nagging or quarreling your spouse when he/she is drunk nagging or quarreling a drunk person only provokes the person..

To me I feel the thing to do is to comfort your spouse at that moment and if you are not happy with it you can call he/she when he/she is sober to reason with he/she

I feel that's the best option

whats your take on this
Forget all this long story. Give him the ice bucket treatment grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Signs She Is A Feminine Woman - Valorforfreedom / My True-Love Is Planning To Leave Me: Please Advise / Your Parents Vs. Your Dreams: Leaving The Shadow Of Your Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.