Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,767 members, 7,798,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? (10315 Views)

How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? / When Did You Ask For Your Lover's Genotype? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Catchfire1: 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2012
Mine was in Primary 2, she used to raise her skirt for me to see her panty. Well, i used to show her mine too, it was love at first glance. O' Juliet grin kiss
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by africanrapper: 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2012
Ain't had one yet. Turning 30 by February.
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by lazymoney: 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2012
Can't remember abeg!
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Abujafood: 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
DonalĂ° Genes:
should i tell you
I'm waiting!
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Abujafood: 3:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
DonalĂ° Genes:
it was 2008 to be precise
oya hand me over my price

lipsrsealed
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Punteke(m): 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2012
Well I had my first relationship in my jss1,buh my first kiss was I think in nursery sch behind the locker, can't really remember her name, while my first ever touching up a woman so close and .......... winkwas in my primary one..ebere nwa..well sweet old days grin
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by sundaybam(m): 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2012
I gat mine when 1 was in ss2.
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2012
When I first sucked my mamas breasts
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Closetoheart: 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2012
Age 12 (SS1)
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Clemzy16(m): 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2012
@op Watz ur qes again?!
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Picomon(m): 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
Na when I start to dey play mummy and daddy. The gal wey do mummy na my first love!!
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by jojor: 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
Pls i want to use this medium to pass this message across...bware of this person..ebere onyekachi adekunle,he decieves people for visa to qatar and get huge sum of money frm them,his no.. +97430121759. Pls qatar is not meant for everyone one. Most people r sufferin thr nw.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by SaintChukz(m): 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2012
I already passed but on second thoughts decided to retreat back here to make a passing comment@ Op..,Love is WAR... angry sad :' (or haven't you heard of that saying? so why should i start a WAR-AFFAIR(WARFARE)?....!
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by 2sexy(m): 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2012
Skulboy:

They don't value entrepreneurs?
So you follow me so tey you come here ehn?

It is not about entrepreneurship... naija girls, a larger proportion of them don't like the nice guys, the honest ones.

They prefer to hang out with someone who treat them like trash... most of them just want fun.

Imagine someone telling me that she just wanted to have fun years back and that I was just too serious and that she wasnt ready for that. meanwhile, I dont believe in cheating whhile dating. Now she done have fun finish, dem no marry her, she dey find me up and down... that is the typical lifestyle of most Naija girls.

3 Likes

Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Picomon(m): 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2012
africanrapper: Ain't had one yet. Turning 30 by February.

Baba wetin happin? Shey gurls scarce for market?
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2012
From nursery school,I had a crush on Adaobi,in nursery 2. Waoh,all those smooching,and touchy touchy dey sweet then.
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by omotola1(m): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
Closetoheart: Age 12 (SS1)
Wow!!!!
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by nekaa(f): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
I would want to belive that by that kwestion u mean the 1st time I wasnt in love alone shey?...okay, that would b in a day before I wrote my final exams in sec school. Buh before then I was (and still am) in love with my pry 4 maths teacher.
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by ayojango(m): 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2012
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by controlseven: 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
Dat was in primary 2. I was d most handsome boy in our school (private). My pretty aunty will always buy gifts 4 me. She often takes me to her house and make me do things to her.....i enjoyed those monents.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by balogunsam(m): 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2012
candieangel12: First bf was in the pre-kindergarten, I was abt 5yrs old. He was my first kiss smiley

wow! so early....I assume you are an early starter...
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by joanana(f): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2012
4 years ago! grin grin grin
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 4:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
I started mine wen am in d womb. Can u beat that?
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by rocka: 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2012
Growing up, every girl i dated i thought i loved cheesy. Now i know better. My first love affair was in my first year of college. Till date, though i've been with numerous....., i still get flashbacks of the good times we had.
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by candieangel12(f): 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
balogunsam:

wow! so early....I assume you are an early starter...

Hmmm maybe I was an early starter in the relationship department....but I'm slowing down now
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by AbdulAdam56(m): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2012
57 yrs now
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by emmygod: 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
love affair should be after ur weding. Apart from that you are guilt.
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by emmygod: 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
love affair should be after ur weding. Apart from that you are guilt of sin.
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by falansa: 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
Cant 4get 4eva, 2003 in SS1... Last for 3months b4 dat yeye girl divert to my best friend. Very hurtful
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
@ age 10
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by balogunsam(m): 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2012
first was primary 2...oh...yinka my love....dont wanna go into details. First love was SS2 sha....Olufunmilola.....oh baby..
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by candieangel12(f): 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2012
emmygod: love affair should be after ur weding. Apart from that you are guilt of sin.

Holy art thou

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies: Please What Is The Meaning Of Karashika??? / Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done To Satisfy Your Sexual Urge? / Whats Your Sexual Fetish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.