Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? (2210 Views)

(Front Page Seun, Nairaland Mods)Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures / What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. / Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by Anyi3(m): 10:02am On Nov 09, 2012
Try not to get a ban sha.
Just relate any experience you've had that you liked or didnt like with them Mods.
Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 09, 2012
I feel some of them don't have a listening hear, they think being called a MOD makes them superior/better than others and a direct ticket to express their 'superiority' over their members. These set of MODs don't see their duty as a call to serve. IMO.
Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by Emmyk(m): 10:48am On Nov 09, 2012
I like some, for some I'm indifferent
Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by berylLOL(f): 11:21am On Nov 09, 2012
they actually make NL fun..

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by bdyke: 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2012
Dem dey fluctuate like PHCN... They sometimes ban unecessarily. They hav biased mindset, once u go contray 2dat, na BAN..
Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by Callotti: 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2012
E be like say dem don turn 'born-again' or dem dey 'mourn'. . . . .
Where are they btw? grin
Dem still dey alive?

Your name be 'Wale' abi? Very good! kiss

The nonsense I have taken from these 2 ijjiots and their polymomikering phocking gang of ne-er-do-wells? Hehn! I dey laff!

We go see! kiss

Lemme tell you. . . Both of you are the reason I will NEVER LEAVE THIS NAIRALAND. . . ! kiss
TUFIAAAAAAAAAKWA!

Sharia 'ndi na chi nama' BOOOOOOOOZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZ!!!
USEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELESS ANIMALS! grin
Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by Anyi3(m): 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2012
Callotti: E be like say dem don turn 'born-again' or dem dey 'mourn'. . . . .
Where are they btw? grin
Dem still dey alive?

The nonsense I have taken from these 2 ijjiots and their polymomikering phocking gang of ne-er-do-wells? Hehn! I dey laff!

We go see! kiss

Lemme tell you. . . Both of you are the reason I will NEVER LEAVE THIS NAIRALAND. . . ! kiss
TUFIAAAAAAAAAKWA!

I had to read this twice. Guy no de vex na. Before they ban you for life. If those Mods aren't scared let them put this on frontpage and hear what peeps have to tell them
Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2012
Where are they btw? grin
Dem still dey alive?

We go see! kiss

TUFIAAAAAAAAAKWA!

grin grin grin

And you sentenced to life ban for insulting a Sharia-moderator cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2012
Where are they btw? grin
Dem still dey alive?

We go see! kiss

TUFIAAAAAAAAAKWA!

grin grin grin

Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by Anyi3(m): 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2012
Jarus:

grin grin grin

you serious? Why was his post modified sef. This is dictatorship. We oughta start voting for Mods maybe then we'd have a change.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2012
Don't really care much. Only know few and for the few I know, are really cool. CrazyMan & SlyrOx not an exception smiley
Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 11, 2012
The one that I so much despise, is the the one that moderates this section R231. I still would like to know how such an impartial person could ever be a TEHN member. Where they drunk when they chose him? what a disgrace
Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by r231(m): 6:42am On Nov 11, 2012
jennykadry: The one that I so much despise, is the the one that moderates this section R231. I still would like to know how such an impartial person could ever be a TEHN member. Where they drunk when they chose him? what a disgrace

I Love you too darling

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 11, 2012
You are welcome
Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by Mynd44: 7:14am On Nov 11, 2012
r231:

I Love you too darling
Werey
Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by Mynd44: 7:17am On Nov 11, 2012
I think the mods here have the worst job ever. It is not enough that they do it free, they have to deal with a bunch of people who have little or no respect for the laws here.
Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by r231(m): 7:22am On Nov 11, 2012
Mynd_44:
Werey

Lol grin grin grin grin grin

wetin man go do now undecided undecided

one thing about life is, you can't please everybody
Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by Mynd44: 7:26am On Nov 11, 2012
No mind all these people jorh. If they became a mod for just one day, dem go frustrate run commot
Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by Ishilove: 8:22am On Nov 11, 2012
I'm indiffernt to most of them, save for a few like ma boi sexkillz,cuddlemii, tgirl4real,1forall and r231. Nice fellas these set are.

I however have beef with mukina2 because she banned me for making a garri comment. Why won't I make a garri comment when all manner of brain deadening threads with no intellectual value are put on the frontpage? Seun is another fellow I'll like to meet offline to give him a piece or two of my mind. angry
Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 11, 2012
And I hate & dislike the one called (no name. He knows himself). Lol I had to omit his name b4 he increases the ban to 5 years after seeing this grin. I hate him with all my heart & kidney and I'm gana caught off his ear & bit off his nose if I had the opportunity to for giving me a callous 1 year ban from his section for an unintentional offense. I have always tried keeping to the rules but giving a then 1 week old member a year ban still getting use to the rules is completely absurd.

I see some guys bringing computer issues that I have solution to cos I'm a computer geek and wizard myself but can't give a reply.

It hurts! I And sometimes I just invoke the anger on innocent people smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by Mynd44: 9:20am On Nov 11, 2012
^^
sorry
Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 11, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
sorry
hmm smiley
Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by ifyalways(f): 11:39am On Nov 11, 2012
Curse me I curse you, God no go vex. I don't care about anyones status.

IMO, unless Seun starts paying them, all of us na floor members.
I don't envy the mods though, its not an easy job, trying to please everyone.
Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by Mynd44: 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2012
Funny thing is that if most of this people are mods, they will do worse
Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by Obinoscopy(m): 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2012
jennykadry: The one that I so much despise, is the the one that moderates this section R231. I still would like to know how such an impartial person could ever be a TEHN member. Where they drunk when they chose him? what a disgrace

@r231, I never knew you had enemies grin. I thought you were the most loved mod on nairaland tongue

It goes to show you that you can never please everyone. Not possible, impossicant smiley
Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by Mynd44: 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2012
Obinoscopy:

@r231, I never knew you had enemies grin. I thought you were the most loved mod on nairaland tongue

It goes to show you that you can never please everyone. Not possible, impossicant smiley
No mind the mod. Im wahala too much.

The worst part is that he too like woman
Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by Obinoscopy(m): 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2012
Serious? shocked I hear say married women like Mrs Chima follow grin
Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by Mynd44: 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2012
Obinoscopy: Serious? shocked I hear say married women like Mrs Chima follow grin
No be my fingers go type that kin thing oo.

I no dey there oo
Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by r231(m): 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Abi Oo my brother na so we see am o

Me too I no no say I get enemy grin grin grin

Mynd_44:
No mind the mod. Im wahala too much.

The worst part is that he too like woman

Na man I suppose like abi grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by Gudintent: 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2012
eyeskillz what can I tell you about him

He is

He is

He is

Just Awesome . .

and I should know kiss
Re: How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? by Mynd44: 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2012
r231:

Na man I suppose like abi grin grin grin
no but your own too much na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did U Choose Ur Nlands Username? / Akwa Ibom People Are Angry, They Say NTA Must Apologize / Youth With A Difference Imparting Our World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.