Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Picture Of A Young Man Marrying An Old Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of A Young Man Marrying An Old Woman (5553 Views)

What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? / An Igbo Man Marrying A Yoruba Girl / White English Man Marrying Nigerian Girl - Advice Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Young Man Marrying An Old Woman by ambrosini593(m): 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
Wonders shall never end.

Re: Picture Of A Young Man Marrying An Old Woman by eduson55(m): 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2012
nawa oo...1 sha
Re: Picture Of A Young Man Marrying An Old Woman by isaco(m): 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
Na lie, the pic is not real
Re: Picture Of A Young Man Marrying An Old Woman by jhydebaba(m): 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2012
grin
Re: Picture Of A Young Man Marrying An Old Woman by fairygeh(f): 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2012
Oh my day§.
Re: Picture Of A Young Man Marrying An Old Woman by Mynd44: 7:29am On Nov 10, 2012
Smh
Re: Picture Of A Young Man Marrying An Old Woman by Exponental(m): 7:43am On Nov 10, 2012
Fotomarket....sorry, fotoshop!
Re: Picture Of A Young Man Marrying An Old Woman by Mynd44: 7:58am On Nov 10, 2012
Exponental: Fotomarket....sorry, fotoshop!
Lol
Re: Picture Of A Young Man Marrying An Old Woman by KINGwax(m): 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2012
This pix has been circulating for months and has since been discredited. The young man is a grandson to that woman who was celebrating her 63rd year anniversary!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Young Man Marrying An Old Woman by Mynd44: 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2012
Lol
Re: Picture Of A Young Man Marrying An Old Woman by Daewoods(m): 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2012
Old picture. mtcheeewwwww. angry
Re: Picture Of A Young Man Marrying An Old Woman by Mynd44: 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2012
Daewoods: Old picture. mtcheeewwwww. angry
Old picture of an old woman
Re: Picture Of A Young Man Marrying An Old Woman by ambrosini593(m): 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2012
KINGwax: This pix has been circulating for months and has since been discredited. The young man is a grandson to that woman who was celebrating her 63rd year anniversary!
. Do they wear wedding gown to church during anniversary. What about her husband instead of that young man by her side. Please let me know
Re: Picture Of A Young Man Marrying An Old Woman by KINGwax(m): 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2012
ambrosini593: . Do they wear wedding gown to church during anniversary. What about her husband instead of that young man by her side. Please let me know
sir, have u or your parents ever decided to 'remarry'? They call it 'túnmigbé' in yorubaland. It means, 'marry me again'.
They go to church and prepare like it's another wedding. They usually do ds after 50,60 or more yrs in marriage. I've been to like 2 of these and as much as it's funny, it's very touching when they both speak. Most times, the male children or grandchildren sit with the woman while the females sits with the man. One is usually chosen to stay with them.
For example, if the pix of the grandpa was shown, a female grandchild or child will sit wit him. In the end, the children or child, will bring the man to the woman, and he'll propose again!
It's fun but they do it as a means of thanking God, example for the younger ones and gratitude to each other. Thank u
Re: Picture Of A Young Man Marrying An Old Woman by ambrosini593(m): 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2012
KINGwax: sir, have u or your parents ever decided to 'remarry'? They call it 'túnmigbé' in yorubaland. It means, 'marry me again'.
They go to church and prepare like it's another wedding. They usually do ds after 50,60 or more yrs in marriage. I've been to like 2 of these and as much as it's funny, it's very touching when they both speak. Most times, the male children or grandchildren sit with the woman while the females sits with the man. One is usually chosen to stay with them.
For example, if the pix of the grandpa was shown, a female grandchild or child will sit wit him. In the end, the children or child, will bring the man to the woman, and he'll propose again!
It's fun but they do it as a means of thanking God, example for the younger ones and gratitude to each other. Thank u
. Tenx I appreciate
Re: Picture Of A Young Man Marrying An Old Woman by DExplorer1: 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2012
There's something i like about this.
Re: Picture Of A Young Man Marrying An Old Woman by Jeon(f): 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
undecided
DaddyCK, no go kill person for life.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics / Soul Sisters! / My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.