Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,730 members, 7,802,209 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State (33269 Views)

Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) / Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) / 5 Major Reasons That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Chongaiman: 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2013
@Sagamite
More confused musings of the god of madness. When you get off your internet-induced Cloud 9, in your lonesome, rueful moments, ponder on your need for a real life, freedom from inferiority complex and need for real human relationships. No matter the efforts you would put to deviate from my concerns about you, I will ALWAYS remind about your sociopathy. Omo were, hanging on to NL as if your life depended on it, is a clear sign that YOU NEED URGENT HELP!!! Now, run to your sexuality section.
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Sagamite(m): 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2013
Chongaiman: @Sagamite
More confused musings of the god of madness. When you get off your internet-induced Cloud 9, in your lonesome, rueful moments, ponder on your need for a real life, freedom from inferiority complex and need for real human relationships. No matter the efforts you would put to deviate from my concerns about you, I will ALWAYS remind about your sociopathy. Omo were, hanging on to NL as if your life depended on it, is a clear sign that YOU NEED URGENT HELP!!! Now, run to your sexuality section.

Member of fucktards in uniform. grin grin grin grin

Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Chongaiman: 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2013
^^^
Like earlier stated, you can keep on fooling yourself. It's your destiny. I am standing in place of your sanity. Let me know the outcome whenever you attempt to use your NL mannierisms in your real life conversations - that is if you have any in the first place. Your delusions would find you eventually. Omo were, it does you no good to flaunt your madness on NL. GET HELP FAST!!! Now, run home to your sexuality section.
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Sagamite(m): 9:05am On Feb 11, 2013
Chongaiman: ^^^
Like earlier stated, you can keep on fooling yourself. It's your destiny. I am standing in place of your sanity. Let me know the outcome whenever you attempt to use your NL mannierisms in your real life conversations - that is if you have any in the first place. Your delusions would find you eventually. Omo were, it does you no good to flaunt your madness on NL. GET HELP FAST!!! Now, run home to your sexuality section.

person, everyone is waiting for you to defend what you are part of.

Are you this stewpid? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 11, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Do you have a military background? On what basis are you making these claims? Why should we accept what you're saying? Who are you? If Nigerian troops are as bad as you say why is it Nigerian troops that everyone calls for when there is crisis in Africa? Why not South Africa? Egypt? Morocco? These are armies that are all said to be ''better than Nigeria'', yet everyone in military circles knows the combat readiness of the troops of those nations is highly suspect, hence the reticence to call on them in times of crisis. Again, it is Nigerian troops that are called upon to save the day. How do you explain that?

Peace reigns in Sudan and South Sudan today largely due to the efforts of the AU mission led by Nigerian generals.

I know I'm late on this bandwagon but it seems there's a lot of foolishness here, fools like u who think Nigeria is the only country who contribute to AU/UN missions on the continent. Maybe u got ur info from a lost soul patriot who didn't wanna mention that South Africa has over 700 soldiers in Darfur and was also instrumental in the peace process that eventually led to the creation of South Sudan.

Can anyone of u PATRIOTIC NUTSKULLS tell me which region countries like Egypt, SA, Kenya falls under and whether these regions have had less or more military coups and civil wars compared to Weak "socalled" Democratic West-African regional states where Nigeria falls under. Of course Nigeria are surpose to lead from the front on ECOWAS related issues because they by far the biggest economy and army in West africa.

With regards to the merits of that foolish article I really don't have much to say abt that, but please stop this Nigerias affection with Africa's only peacekeeping force because there's more to troop deployments in conflict areas, there's regional and diplomatic dynamics at play also just ask SANDF two years ago when they deployed a SAN naval ship to Ivory Coast and ECOWAS mainly Nigeria acussed SA of alterior motives.

In future can some of u IDIOTS please research before u let us know of the low IQ and retardness u so dearly love to flaunt heretongue
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Do you have a military background? If not, you are neither qualified to comment on their specific level of training, nor on their equipment inventory. Where's your research? How do you know how equipped they are? What direct knowledge do you have of this, as relates to them in the theatre of combat?

You see, as civilians, it's so easy for us to come online and be typing blah blah blah. But what I know is that no warlord or rebel in Africa relishes the thought of a Nigerian army battalion headed in his direction.

You can't say the same for say a convoy of Ghanaian or South African troops. undecided

I don't know abt Ghana but SANDF wouldn't mind a AK-47 weilding NAIJA batalion. There's a hell of a difference between a fully armed force with close air support and a 16year AK wielding rebel Nigerians soldiers used to were facing in Siera Leone and Liberia.

I would personally state that I won't mind fighting against a force who still uses Roland SAM's and F-7 as its primary air defense systems. Numbers is all u have on SANDF when it comes to weapons development and training we certainly don't need Nigeria or any other Western or Europeans for that.

I also read here that SANDF is looking towards Nigeria for training ur the only country with a army college on the continent while they totally forget that SA, Egypt, Algeria had army schools way before the state of Nigeria became an independent country, STOP IT hahahah!!!grin I almost had a heart attack. The only thing know where u Nigeria has an edge over SA is in river style war tactics that's purely because SA don't have the same geographical terrain like Nigeria but for ur Airforce, Infantry forces, Navy, EW's etc ur still years behind in terms of equipment and indigenous weapons manufacturing and by this I don't means manufacturing of APV's bullet vests, rpg's and few small arms I'm talking abt radar's, SAM's,Missiles(intercontinental ballistic capabilities) and aircraft.

No army is perfect but Blind Patriotism will get u nowhere.

1 Like

Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Do you have a military background? If not, you are neither qualified to comment on their specific level of training, nor on their equipment inventory. Where's your research? How do you know how equipped they are? What direct knowledge do you have of this, as relates to them in the theatre of combat?

You see, as civilians, it's so easy for us to come online and be typing blah blah blah. But what I know is that no warlord or rebel in Africa relishes the thought of a Nigerian army battalion headed in his direction.

You can't say the same for say a convoy of Ghanaian or South African troops. undecided

The largest ever battle on the African continent with the most sophisticated gear were fought in southern africa between Aparheid SADF-UNITA, Angolan-Cubans,Soviets and the occasional SWAPO, no other war on this continent can compare. Nigeria in the last 20years has never faced a armed force with air and logistical power only rag-tag rebels and that's a fact.

There should never be conflict between SA, Nigeria, Ghana and any other african nation for that matter but please don't compare rocks with river sand
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Sagamite(m): 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2013
Sagamite: "You guys look like.....

What do they look like, snydergp?"

snydergp: "Fucktards! They look like a couple of fucktards!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLliJpGBLA8&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2013
ocelot2006:

Sooo...you're saying we never gave any support to the ANC during your struggle against the then Racist govt of South Africa? That Nigeria was not your MOST VOCAL supporter and staunch opponent of the Apertheid govt. of SA? Huh...then I guess Nelson Mandela's visit to Nigeria in the late 80s just after his release was just for show.

Hahahaha!!!gringringrin are u 4real I guess ur truly a product of failed education or a sheer lack of history. I really don't know who visited Nigeria in the late 80's because that my brother wasn't Mandela maybe it was a ghost or some sh*t because Mandela was only released on 11 Feb 1990.

If ignorance were a crime i would've locked ur black *ss up straight after birth
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Chongaiman: 7:29am On Feb 12, 2013
@Sagamite
Keep your delusions coming. So your are now EVERYONE? You have lost touch with reality and clearly lack the social skills for functional human relations hence your only option of trolling online. Sadly for you, your melancholic life and inferiority complex would be there to haunt you always to the death. Omo were, enjoy your fleeting NL moments but GET URGENT HELP!! Now, run to your sexuality section.
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Sagamite(m): 9:36am On Feb 12, 2013
Keep your delusions coming. So your are now EVERYONE? You have lost touch with reality and clearly lack the social skills for functional human relations hence your only option of trolling online. Sadly for you, your melancholic life and inferiority complex would be there to haunt you always to the death. Omo were, enjoy your fleeting NL moments but GET URGENT HELP!! Now, run to your sexuality section.

person, defend the Nigerian Militia.

Defend your life.

Are you that dumb or is your life that useless?
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Nobody: 2:18am On Feb 13, 2013
CETERIS PARIBUS
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Chongaiman: 11:47am On Feb 14, 2013
@Sagamite
Your muddled thoughts are getting the better of you again. This is no place for the insane. What deludes you into thinking you are rational or logical? Wetin consign me with mad pesin? The day you learn to wash your hands properly would be the day you would be PREVILEGED to dine with ELDERS. Omo were, from the moment you decided to contaminate the thread with your fucktardry and anti-social mannerisms, so also did I decide to bring your madness and sociopathy to the fore via ad hominem posts ad infinitum. GET HELP FAST!! Now, run to your sexuality section.
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by 1forall: 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2013
^ Aw will you say something else man like supply answers to the questions asked you for close to a week now or say nothing at all.
Ad hominem posts ad infinitum don't look good on anyone's intelligence man stop reading like a broken record.
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Sagamite(m): 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2013
Your muddled thoughts are getting the better of you again. This is no place for the insane. What deludes you into thinking you are rational or logical? Wetin consign me with mad pesin? The day you learn to wash your hands properly would be the day you would be PREVILEGED to dine with ELDERS. Omo were, from the moment you decided to contaminate the thread with your fucktardry and anti-social mannerisms, so also did I decide to bring your madness and sociopathy to the fore via ad hominem posts ad infinitum. GET HELP FAST!! Now, run to your sexuality section.

person, no your ad hominem posts ad infinitum by ad idiocity just proves to us that you are a person as I claimed. grin

Now look at another uniform unit of South Africa:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-21455843

Can you see the professionalism she used to answer the questions? Can you see how professional they are in their processes like investigation?

I bet your moronic arsse will claim they are begging too to be trained by Nigeria's Police Force. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let me show you the investigative professionalism of Naija police:

https://www.nairaland.com/1087891/armed-robbery-experience-thoughts-nigerian

AH! Naija professionals in uniform! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fucktards like you are unfortunately the illiterate beasts we give guns to in Nigeria.
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Sagamite(m): 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2013
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Sagamite(m): 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2013
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Sagamite(m): 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2013
This is the training they get from Nigeria's internationally renowned and Africa's only "War College" and which this person claims SA is begging to teach their soldiers:

http://dorothynjemanzefoundation.org/home/if-govt-acted-on-dorothy-njemanzes-assault/

http://vimeo.com/58186114

Animals!
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by pfowighz(m): 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2013
snydergp:

I know I'm late on this bandwagon but it seems there's a lot of foolishness here, fools like u who think Nigeria is the only country who contribute to AU/UN missions on the continent. Maybe u got ur info from a lost soul patriot who didn't wanna mention that South Africa has over 700 soldiers in Darfur and was also instrumental in the peace process that eventually led to the creation of South Sudan.

Can anyone of u PATRIOTIC NUTSKULLS tell me which region countries like Egypt, SA, Kenya falls under and whether these regions have had less or more military coups and civil wars compared to Weak "socalled" Democratic West-African regional states where Nigeria falls under. Of course Nigeria are surpose to lead from the front on ECOWAS related issues because they by far the biggest economy and army in West africa.

With regards to the merits of that foolish article I really don't have much to say abt that, but please stop this Nigerias affection with Africa's only peacekeeping force because there's more to troop deployments in conflict areas, there's regional and diplomatic dynamics at play also just ask SANDF two years ago when they deployed a SAN naval ship to Ivory Coast and ECOWAS mainly Nigeria acussed SA of alterior motives.

In future can some of u IDIOTS please research before u let us know of the low IQ and retardness u so dearly love to flaunt heretongue

Baba calm down; if Dem dey call countries wen get READY manpower SA must mute.

Btw, military and warfare is more about tactical superiority and wisdom; despite our "archaic" AK-47s; (which btw is d standard issue for any war) we GET THE RESULTS; TIME AND TIME AGAIN!
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 17, 2013
pfowighz:

Baba calm down; if Dem dey call countries wen get READY manpower SA must mute.

Btw, military and warfare is more about tactical superiority and wisdom; despite our "archaic" AK-47s; (which btw is d standard issue for any war) we GET THE RESULTS; TIME AND TIME AGAIN!

What results do u get, AK-47 are not the assualt rifles its just the cheapist most reliable assault rifle ever produced that's all. That arcade weapon aren't accurate and makes ur forces look like rebbels not soldiers u claim to be the best yet u don't the best weapon.

Why should I mute when some of ur misfits make bullsh*t claims here. I can post many articles on the idiotic training and ill discipline ur soldiers are engaged in when deployed on UN peace missions here. Ur army can't even feed ur current soldiers deployed in Mali yet u claim superiority here. Just shut up because u know nothingangry
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by Sagamite(m): 8:36am On Feb 26, 2013
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by VolvoS60(m): 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2013
ROSSIKE: Fk off and go form your own country. Stinking devil.

^^^^Business as usual for the one and only 'pan Nigerianist' without equal.

Pro01 made some valid points about the conduct of the average Nigerian soldier/airman/seaman and your best response is to tell him to eff off and form his own country?

You, rossike are a disgrace to the flag and country you pretend to respect and honour so much. You are fooling no one but yourself.

1 Like

Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by chukxie(m): 6:48am On Mar 30, 2013
My question to the writer of this lopsided article is 'What significant achievements have the British Army achieved in recent years?' We all know the answer to that question is an emphatic ''Nothing!'' Without the help of the US Army, the British Army can't initiate a war talkeless of winning one. The one thing they're good at is talking about Prince Harry's tour of duty to Afghanistan ! It's true our Army lack some training and discipline. There's no denying this fact. However, one undeniable and irrefutoable fact is the brevity of the men and women in Nigeria military uniform. The British Army isn't any different to ours. Ours battle with Book Haram on a daily basis while theirs have been waging wars albeit subtly with IRA ( Irish Republican Army) for years on ends without a single victory to show for it. Until they can permanently conquer the IRA , then and only then can they say they've arrived.
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by chukxie(m): 7:08am On Mar 30, 2013
snydergp:

What results do u get, AK-47 are not the assualt rifles its just the cheapist most reliable assault rifle ever produced that's all. That arcade weapon aren't accurate and makes ur forces look like rebbels not soldiers u claim to be the best yet u don't the best weapon.

Why should I mute when some of ur misfits make bullsh*t claims here. I can post many articles on the idiotic training and ill discipline ur soldiers are engaged in when deployed on UN peace missions here. Ur army can't even feed ur current soldiers deployed in Mali yet u claim superiority here. Just shut up because u know nothingangry

I guess you're the one feeding them. Thanks for being so philanthropic ! There's a difference between being clever and being stupid. There's a deep gorge separating them. Which side are you on - the former or the latter? If you can reply a comment without cursing people out for no reason then you belong to the former. You should know the requirement for belonging to the latter. Right?
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by dederocs(m): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2013
you can not blame the gallant soldiers for the weakness of our armed forces-we need to restructure our budget expenditure in all tiers-we should realise that in modern warfare arms,armory and modern fighting equipments are more important than sheer numbers.for example an helicopter gunboat/fighter jet can do the work of a 1000soldiers.its only in Nigeria that we spend far more in recurrent expenditure than for capital-this is seen in all spheres of our national life.
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by 4Play(m): 8:27am On Jul 27, 2014
You guys still think the Nigerian army is not in a bad state?

1 Like

Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by KingAzubuike(f): 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
FrankC3:
It is so unfortunate that in this age and time, a normal human beign will believe this 'report'. When it come to peace keeping operations and ground troop capability, Nigerian troops are among the best in WORLD, not even Africa.
Take it or leave it, this story is planted to drag our men into Northern Mali quicker than Nigeria military strategists have planned. UK is a member of the UN security council, I need to hear the exploits of their men in NATO backed operations. I am not interested in 'what they did with the Americans'
You need to be given mob action and lynched for this statement..

Honestly dude you talk like an illiterate. Nigerian army among the best in the world lol
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by KingAzubuike(f): 8:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
igwe4life:

I even heard that it was Nigerian troops that rescued the Americans in Mogadishu (Black Hawk Down) but no mention of it anywhere.
Where do you people get all these ridiculous information from ? grin. Don't be deceived, Nigeria military is a huge joke.
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by KingAzubuike(f): 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
ocelot2006:
Btw, the Nigerian Airforce acquired two isreali UAVs and the Navy 2 UGVs during the Niger-Delta crises. The NAF also currently produces UAVs code-name AMEBO I and II.

And why don't you ask any of your friends in the military about the military's Ops against MEND and other criminal elements in the SS, the same Ops that lead to the creation of military special Ops units. Let them tell you about the destruction of militant camps by JTF, including the most notorious and secretive Camp-6. Or maybe counter-terror Ops against cult groups in PH, and Ops that saw the use of NAF Mi-35 attack helicopters stationed at the 98th NAF Special Ops Base againsts insurgents. And how about vessel seizures, amphibious Ops, hostage rescue/counter-terror Ops by Navy SBS, Army JTF, Army intelligence, Police IB and ATS, and DSS/SSS tactical teams.
I wish you can come out again to resay this statement of yours. The UK reports saw what you blinded followers couldn't.
Re: UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State by KingAzubuike(f): 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
360command:
nairalander wan kill person wit laf tire! Omo, I enjoyed your post.
This is 2020 and I still laugh heavily at that kid saying Nigeria military are good in tactics , training and intelligence .... Intelligence ? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EndSARS: Communique From The Governors’ Meeting With IGP / Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence / Bola Kuforiji Olubi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.