Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,432 members, 7,800,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Now That Phcn Power Supply Has Seemingly Collapsed; - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Phcn Power Supply Has Seemingly Collapsed; (796 Views)

FG Hands Over PHCN Power Cops To Private Bidders In 2 Weeks- Anyim / PHCN: Power Minister Sacks CEOs Of 4 Regional Distribution Companies / NEPA now PHCN (Power Holding Company of Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That Phcn Power Supply Has Seemingly Collapsed; by subterfuge: 12:09am On Nov 10, 2012
It has been a harrowing experience living in Nigeria of late.
One shameless power minister directed by the Badluck came with increased Power tarrifs.
Now that the power supply has droped to the barest minimum, badluck still wants to charge the masses at the very high NEW tarrif.
Is it not madness on the part of a FRAUDSTER Badluck.
Re: Now That Phcn Power Supply Has Seemingly Collapsed; by UncleJJ(m): 12:38am On Nov 10, 2012
E don bad ooh...
Re: Now That Phcn Power Supply Has Seemingly Collapsed; by k2039: 4:39am On Nov 10, 2012
The little achievment Mr President had was due to the rain and imagine the way he was flaunting about it then.

Mtchew,shame on him.It was obvious we will know the truth with time and now rain is almost over,we know what to expect over the next couple of months.
Re: Now That Phcn Power Supply Has Seemingly Collapsed; by Gbawe: 6:01am On Nov 10, 2012
subterfuge: It has been a harrowing experience living in Nigeria of late.
One shameless power minister directed by the Badluck came with increased Power tarrifs.
Now that the power supply has droped to the barest minimum, badluck still wants to charge the masses at the very high NEW tarrif.
Is it not madness on the part of a FRAUDSTER Badluck.

It is all "fresh air" innit.
Re: Now That Phcn Power Supply Has Seemingly Collapsed; by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 10, 2012
damnd! for the past three weeks now, I have no power in my place, when it occassionaly comes you better light your candle, 'cus candle light will be better!

1 Like

Re: Now That Phcn Power Supply Has Seemingly Collapsed; by subterfuge: 10:02am On Nov 10, 2012
Then why can't the EVIL, FRAUDULENT,government of BADLUCK revert to the old power tariff.
What is the role of the SENATE here?
Must a nonentity,heartless slowpoke of a president continue to defraud poor Nigerian masses?
The Badluck will tell nigerians "I remember the time NNwhen I had no shoes" could he have been able to pay the new PHCN tariff or even the old?
Re: Now That Phcn Power Supply Has Seemingly Collapsed; by ballabriggs: 10:05am On Nov 10, 2012
A fraudulent government. A government that dwells and lives on lies.

When you see the pig faced Okupe lying on TV, you know these people have absolutely no shame. They are no leaders in my opinion but rather loosers.
Re: Now That Phcn Power Supply Has Seemingly Collapsed; by Gbawe: 10:13am On Nov 10, 2012
cogitoErgo: damnd! for the past three weeks now, I have no power in my place, when it occassionaly comes you better light your candle, 'cus candle light will be better!

My guy, some will soon come and tell you that "GEJ did not cause the problems" as the standard retort they come out with every time the issue of poor performance and stagnation is raised. Well, no choice but to enjoy "fresh air".
Re: Now That Phcn Power Supply Has Seemingly Collapsed; by 1025: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2012
my worries are on how come these criminals will continue winning elections here under the pretence of FREE AND FAIR elections.
the artificial scarcity of fuel we are experiencing at the moment is a jonathan's game that will continue till january when he will announce the total withdrawal of subsidy.
we are praying that God in his anger will visit these wicked set of rulers.
Re: Now That Phcn Power Supply Has Seemingly Collapsed; by otokx(m): 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2012
God will not visit them, the leaders are only a reflection of the larger Nigerian society that is very low in mental capability.
Re: Now That Phcn Power Supply Has Seemingly Collapsed; by subterfuge: 1:02am On Nov 11, 2012
But i guess we the voters will learn our lessons and not vot in imballanced, insensitive and poorly developed brain like BAdluck Jonathan in the future!!!!
Re: Now That Phcn Power Supply Has Seemingly Collapsed; by Johndoe100(m): 1:36am On Nov 11, 2012
The power situation has not collapsed. The government has just instituted a task force to increase power delivery and they have 2 months to do this.

For all the haters, if you don't like GEJ and the government...well you can emigrate, hug a transformer, drink crude oyel or just drop dead. Take your pick.
Re: Now That Phcn Power Supply Has Seemingly Collapsed; by Johndoe100(m): 1:37am On Nov 11, 2012
Gbawe:

It is all "fresh air" innit.

The first sensible thing you have said in months.

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Hacked A Dead Man's Bank Account / If You Are The President Will You Perform Better Than GEJ And His Predecessors. / Lagos Government Sacks 174 LASTMA Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.