Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,583 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

The Experience Can Be Funny But Weed Is Dangerous - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Experience Can Be Funny But Weed Is Dangerous (628 Views)

Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. / Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour / How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Experience Can Be Funny But Weed Is Dangerous by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 10, 2012
Back in the 90's I was a claro-man as we used to call it and remember a day after smoking weed, I was trying to update myself by listening to the 4pm.Radio nIgeria news. If anyone is familiar with the news intro-jingle, you will know its like a repeatition of a drumming sound. That said afternoon because I was high, it was as though the sound was not going to stop ; I thought,with all my parents have sacrificially invested in me, this is how I am going to go mad. Not to create attention, I left the room.what a relief I was still sane afterall *if you think say I stop, na lie* I continued smoking till 98 when God delivered me.
I had some friends who indulge in same : one jump from their 3storey building because his mum almost found out that he was a junky, and the other the last time I saw him was controlling trafic, even without been a traffick warden in Uselu-Share.

House, does anyone have experiences or stories that can help to let people know about the havoc weed can cause to their lives? Please share

1 Like

Re: The Experience Can Be Funny But Weed Is Dangerous by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 08, 2012
Hmm *crickets*
Re: The Experience Can Be Funny But Weed Is Dangerous by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 10, 2012
My elder brother started smoking weed after my mum passed on. He was influenced, bad friends, peer pressure. He became sort of isolated. He stopped relating with us, he locks himself up in his bedroom from dusk till dawn and he only comes out when he wants to eat or use the toilet.

His character changed too, he became angressive. Most times, we were scared of upsetting him because he could become violent. Living with him became a nightmare.

Whenever he smokes it, the whole house will start smelling of weed. It is unbearable, especially when the weather is hot.

I don't believe weed is 100% healthy. My brother became very lean. He became a shadow of himself after smoking weed for years. I hope he stops one day. It definitely isn't doing him any good.

(1) (Reply)

Fire For Fire: Leukemia Defeated With HIV / Nigeria Has The Second Highest Number Of People Living With HIV. / I Need An Answer To This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.