Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? (17942 Views)

Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos / Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / Frank Edoho's Wife, Sandra's Baby Shower (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? by topeorekoy(m): 10:37am On Nov 10, 2012
Report is that Frank Edoho (host of the televeison programme, WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE) has secretly re-married Sandra Onyenaucheya who he introduced to guests at the unveiling of the new Heineken bottle which held at the Federal Palace hotel some days back. Sandra was spotted wearing a wedding band.

Last year after Frank Edoho ended his marriage with mother of his three children, TV gal, Katherine Edoho. Sandra, a mother of one, moved into Frank's VGC home sometime last year and there were reports that they planned to marry soon.

I am not sure if they have tied the knot but report going round is that, they have tied the knot. If they have, congrats to them and I hope what happened between him and Katherine will not repeat itself (I hope you know what I am talking about?)

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/878760_frank-edoho-new-Hwife_jpg821e6455b977a4fb7c90e4491ebb2f13[/img]

http://topeorekoya..com/2012/11/frank-edoho-re-marries-secretly.html

Re: Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? by Akshow: 10:42am On Nov 10, 2012
Fred you no try at all o. Where you don see this agadiwanyi baby from. See her face like Cinderella evil step mama face. I hope and pray you won't turn her too into a punchin bag

10 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? by topeorekoy(m): 10:46am On Nov 10, 2012
He is married. I have a picture of the wife wearing a wedding ring
Re: Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? by Lawconfessor(f): 10:52am On Nov 10, 2012
Akshow: Fred you no try at all o. Where you don see this agadiwanyi baby from. See her face like Cinderella evil step mama face. I hope and pray you won't turn her too into a punchin bag

Rotflmao at dt "agadinwanyi baby"
But she luks more of dat. I tot same even b4 I read it in ur post.

Gosh! Frank dis kind fin no fit U nah.
Jst dt it seems to be normal wit celebs...
Breaking up n Hooking up wit anoda is more or less a Hobby for celebs.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 10, 2012
topeorekoy: He is married. I have a the wife wearing a wedding ring
hmmm!!!
Re: Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? by tpia1: 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2012
the picture e get as e be.

the expressions are total opposites.

the lady seems to be in love with love, cant say the same for frank.

its like she considers she got a good catch, but does he?

just asking.

thought he's an actor, and they're supposed to fake it?

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? by Rocktation(f): 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
The whole of Naija may not have power supply again now...since Frank has privatized UP NEPA.

3 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? by aribisala0(m): 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2012
no matter how fine they always fade in the end so that is not so important.Although for the sake of the children make dem mama no wowo too much make dem no turn out like Mr Ibu
Re: Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2012
Still can't believe FRANK IS OR WAS A WOMAN BEATER..
Re: Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? by eduson55(m): 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2012
[size=28pt]and so?[/size]
Re: Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? by zizie: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2012
Fred this your wife na oldmama youngie
Re: Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? by oyeezee(m): 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2012
i beg let dis guy be.....
just bcoz of ur amebo,talk talk nd dissin, d bobo hide do d tin.Stl una dey follow am!
na wah o angry

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? by SlyIg(f): 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2012
I can sense love medicine aka 'kop no mi' in this man's life.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? by Benite: 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2012
Although i no support this kind hiring and firing but Abeg make una leave frank alone jor. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. If u dey vex go marry ur own and bring her photo make we compare. But frank i hope this one go respect u sha!!! Congrats obong frank
Re: Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2012
Why cant the media respect somebody's right to live his private life must they inform us about every thing our celebrities do if Timaya chop plantain they go inform us if Tonto Dike tweet rubbish they go inform us wetin remain na 2 plant cameras inside their houses so dat if they take their bath or poo we go know I dnt blame them its all about business making money through invasion of other piple's private lives by selling newspapers and margzines and driving traffic to their websites BTW dis news have not change the price of garri in the market

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2012
Na my mama mate na im frank go marry? Chineke God of Nairaland!! Dis one wey her face be like this,she go show frank shege I swear! Dem say cane wen dem use flog first wife na im dem go use flog second wife.na wa o!!

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2012
as if its our business!

Abeg sum1 remind me again the cost of a price of garri!

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? by gistyinka(m): 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2012
celebrity lifesytle ooooo...
Re: Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? by blackbeau1(f): 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2012
pls does Frank Edoho have an obsession with ugly ladies?

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2012
Frank,datz nt gud at al...2 divorce d mother of ur children,haba!!nobdy forced u 2 say "i do"wen gettin married 2 kate,rememba itz 4 beta 4 worst,in sicknez n in health,stil death do u part...buh u ddnt kip ur promises...so called christianz,actin against d scripturez..i jx pray dat God wil help us.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2012
Frank,datz nt gud at al...2 divorce d mother of ur children,haba!!nobdy forced u 2 say "i do"wen gettin married 2 kate,rememba itz 4 beta 4 worst,in sicknez n in health,stil death do u part...buh u ddnt kip ur promise...so called christianz,actin against d scripturez..i jx pray dat God wil help us.
Re: Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2012
Akshow: Fred you no try at all o. Where you don see this agadiwanyi baby from. See her face like Cinderella evil step mama face. I hope and pray you won't turn her too into a punchin bag
_
Cinderella Evil Step Mama!!! Rotflmao!!!
Re: Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? by binbass(m): 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2012
essy daniels: Frank,datz nt gud at al...2 divorce d mother of ur children,haba!!nobdy forced u 2 say "i do"wen gettin married 2 kate,rememba itz 4 beta 4 worst,in sicknez n in health,stil death do u part...buh u ddnt kip ur promises...so called christianz,actin against d scripturez..i jx pray dat God wil help us.
shut up....what do you know about marriage.
Re: Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? by futurehome: 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2012
binbass:
shut up....what do you know about marriage.

you too shut up. re-marrying is against God's word. are you sure the new would be better than the old?
Re: Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? by megareal: 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2012
SlyIg: I can sense love medicine aka 'kop no mi' in this man's life.
ha ha ha. Ata kop no mi.

3 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? by Freezle(m): 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2012
NIce one to Frank, Do you think it is easy to tie the knot in a man's life? You folks that are of age should go and marry.
Re: Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? by mamagee3(f): 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2012
Shame on that worthless wife beater!!!

Karma will catch up with him for all the things he did to his ex-wife.
Re: Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? by IYANGBALI: 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2012
zizie: Fred this your wife na oldmama youngie
like say you dey my mind,that girl old pass my grandma
Re: Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2012
mama-gee:
Shame on that worthless wife beater!!!

Karma will catch up with him for all the things he did to his ex-wife.
Free the man jor!!!
He knows what he passed through in the hands of that woman so chill
Re: Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? by IYANGBALI: 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
futurehome:
you too shut up. re-marrying is against God's word. are you sure the new would be better than the old?
abeg leave frank alone na dis old mama go teach am sense the boy fall my hand no be small
Re: Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? by visionbiafra: 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
Karma my foot
Re: Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2012
Thank God she is light skinned. when frank brushes her, he wont deny to the public becos the stamp will be visible. as yu do any how, you go see any how!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe To Remain In Prison Over Fraud / Actress Uchenna Nnanna And Her Family In Adorable Photos / BankyW At Oxford University Pan African Conference In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.