Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Oldsync Vs Worldbest : Offence Per Defence - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Oldsync Vs Worldbest : Offence Per Defence (976 Views)

Poll: The winner is...

OldSYNC: 50% (1 vote)
Worldbest: 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Oldsync Vs Bjpumping:: This Is Tough! / Oldsync Vs Po-deep / Oldsync Vs Bolajibaok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oldsync Vs Worldbest : Offence Per Defence by OldSYNC(m): 9:51am On Feb 02, 2008
The rules are,

1. Every participant must be 4 d love of the game
2. Diss shouldn't be mama and papa shit
3. The judges are GONNA vote for a better MC after the real battle is at second round
4. Fairness in post-battle posts.
5. Anybody can get the ball rolling,
6. You should use your original words
7. No name-calling except the names of the two battling mcs
8. Keep Webmasters forum rules.

Let the ball roll
Re: Oldsync Vs Worldbest : Offence Per Defence by OldSYNC(m): 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2008
Now Sync blows,

World wide test, for a self acclaimed worldbest, i know you just commited incest/
And the gay was actually a 3 year old small pest, I'm a living witness, I beat my chest/
You lyrics pamphlet could fill a drawer, but since you never know they' re wack, you they infest/
Shine like the dullest mallam watch, exactly a bulb-less torch, unlike peter tosh/
You will always be know in your street, and lil thanks to seun that give this nl's lift/
You was a bitch, hanging the w3 assholes dormitry, just fur rhymes away from the cemetary/
Im guaranteed to say this, cos i am running the most aknowledged rap commentary/
You want a wish, and you fool-head was heading to the sea with no tool to fish/
Only came back to my door, waiting for a pitiful dish, i gave you in my bitch's (dog) dish/
In my life I have not been this bullish, but after Germany killed SArabia 8 times, who says ishhhh (silence)/
I still remain, my lyrical spillage and you wont believe it, i am not only african, am an adage/
I spit but you will never get the meanings, till you attain your meaningless old age/
Kill me one time, if you guns 're no toys, you wretched lyricist wanna reserve some from me in tin foils/
This fourteenth, would have given you the grace, but i better dash disgrace/
Cos if you are getting over defeats, you may be advised to look for an underdog to face/
I am another dog with craze, I dont have limits, All i do is raze, like I'm high after a blaze/

Worldbest this is the first test (CA1) gather ur marks or loose em
Re: Oldsync Vs Worldbest : Offence Per Defence by bolajibaok(m): 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2008
lol. very funny rhymes, worldbest is in deep trouble.
nawa o .old sync na everybody you wan battle ?  try and beat them all the grandmaster is waiting !

@oldsync
if you beat menike and wordsmith . you will earn a right to face me immediately . set a thread for you against each of this 2 guys and beat them if u can ,
Re: Oldsync Vs Worldbest : Offence Per Defence by OldSYNC(m): 12:05am On Feb 03, 2008
@ Worldbest
Where is this self acclaimed world best, or cant he read the right lines he wants to copy a and toothpaste

Come out straight! AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH or are u nouths sealed lipsrsealed
Re: Oldsync Vs Worldbest : Offence Per Defence by worldbest(m): 10:03am On Feb 03, 2008
You asked for it.

My ill shit is like a heat wave,i bet u can't face nigga pave way/
like ronaldo's pace,i leave you lost with no trace/
yea am da worldbest,da name strikes fire in ya damn cavity/throw ya 20fts high and ask you 2 taste gravity/
ya chick is a fcukin amaphrodite,paid me to Bleep the nity out of her  virginity/
Am a thug in motion,richer than ya Microsoft owner the white dude called gate/
trying to taste me in haste?Na you r goin nowhere,u is notin useless than a windows that can't paste/
Like cassidy gat his drink nd his two step,i gat da rap altitude and metalic gadjects/
ama take it easy on ya,cus if ya push me too far ama reproduce ya 2 a fcukin midget/
you rhyme like a 3yr old trying to construct  with legos/
shuld have know you're nuffin but a this-her-point-ment like them super eagles/
The word gay,now depreciatd nigga change d  method u spit/
hiphop raider can't find u,nd u  can't even fit in a damn cascadingRap style shit/
This is what happens when a homo-oldsync hasnt tasted pussy*/
give him one tight one he be yell pussy* is damn juicy/
Rap aint for you,i bet you damn ugly,the one place you could fit in is in a list of horrible smilies/
Guess you never heard,i am the punchline warhead,lines hit ya like bullets/
I can tell you a brokeass,you can't buy a second-hand gun vest/
Sexy word from ma mouth,makes ya moms[i] ekebe[/i] vibrate irregular/
Ask who i am?ama tell ya while you pick ya rotten molars/
Ama Analyze ya spiritually you is a rap forbidden fruit/Mathematically,You should locate your square root/

Ok.All vote
Re: Oldsync Vs Worldbest : Offence Per Defence by bolajibaok(m): 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2008
worldbest:

shuld have know you're nuffin but a this-her-point-ment like them super eagles/

worldbest is so wack .
is this supposed to be a metaphor or a wordplay or worldbest invention.
bitch is trying to change the spelling of dissapointment. and force punchlines, wack homo. how can he beat me with wack lnes like this
he cant eevn beat a jjc like oldsync.

my vote- oldsync wins cool cool cool
Re: Oldsync Vs Worldbest : Offence Per Defence by worldbest(m): 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2008
Fool.Do you think your comments count?I think i have to stop wasting time responding to you.

bolajibaok:

@oldsync
if you beat menike and wordsmith . you will earn a right to face me immediately . set a thread for you against each of this 2 guys and beat them if u can ,

Who the hell do you think you are? Have you beaten one of em?Son of a Homo
Re: Oldsync Vs Worldbest : Offence Per Defence by bolajibaok(m): 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2008
fool . ama hiphop head dumb. u was wack thot u hard skills. u should learn how mailmalc and wordsmith bust . u rap like a 2 year old baby crying
Re: Oldsync Vs Worldbest : Offence Per Defence by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2008
Bolaji and Worldbest u guys should stop abusing urselves .
Re: Oldsync Vs Worldbest : Offence Per Defence by OldSYNC(m): 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2008
Alex what is your stand on the current battle? aint gonna say something about the winner/looser in the current battle or aim at round 2?

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Female Rappers On Nairaland 20 And Under! / What Happen To Sauron? / M.dynamite Is D Underground Rap Lord In 9ja:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.