Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? (5975 Views)

One Of The Weirdest Toilets Ever Made(woman Sitting On Man Toilet) / Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? / What Was The Weirdest Question You Were Ever Asked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by kalishay: 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2012
Was like a drream but was Real.I felt the presence of a man lyin next to me n that spirit guy was naked...I tried calling the name of JESUs..it wasa hard but I overcome atleast...come see baptisim of annointing Oil
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by Ehinafe: 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2012
For me, there was this dream where I found myself in the same room with my senior half brother. He is rich but his wealth is not clean and we all know if he dashes you money, no matter how much, you will end up worst than you were. In the dream, he left me alone in the room to inform one dibia that he has gotten a sacrifice, but I found myself running out of the room into a large compound heavily which I did not know how I jumped over the fence, but was being chased. I was hearing the shout from the Dibia man that I should not be allowed to escape oo. He was warning that my half-brother that my escape is very dangerous for him. My speed was more than that of Usain Bolt. All of a sudden, I woke up and the time 03:30 a.m. The following I commenced 3 days dry fasting immediately due to the terrifying nature of the dream.
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by olumyde5(m): 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2012
Ramcie: In Most of my dreams, I "direct" American movies. Always weird to me. undecided

Ok you are the director I always c when acting in ma dreams wat a combination grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by seyibrown(f): 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2012
Up till when I was 10 years of age, I used to have dreams of masquerades chasing me in my dream. It would start from when I laid down till when I woke up in the morning, almost daily! If I woke up to to have a wee and then went back to sleep, the dream would continue as if I had paused it when I went for the wee! grin I thank God for my life, jare. These days, my dreams are prophetic 99% of the time.
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by Dan18(m): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2012
I had this dream a few day back and it is still not clear to me. I saw10 goats beating and chasing 10 hyenas. Till the hyenas started running for their lives.
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by Slimcurtis1(m): 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2012
omenziate: Once had a dream I was giving Jonathan advice, d dude was listening wit rapt attention, I come dey form bad guy for the dream, only to wake remember se na hungry belle I use sleep overnight.
thank God it was a dream.
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by Slimcurtis1(m): 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2012
Being intimate with halley berry
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by toby2(m): 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2012
I've had so many prophetic dreams which i don't wanna say here. But a funny one was d day i dreamt i was blind. Hmm wen i woke up, come see as i begin thank God for ma eyes n also rebuked spiritual blindness.
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by lovetterrison(m): 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2012
I once had a conservation with TED for my dream..I swear grin grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by armadeo(m): 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2012
Anubiri: I dreamt wen I was fighting John Cena...d guy punched all my teeth comot,omo see blood I tink say I go die bt as e carry up mak e giv me smak dwn na so I shout den I woke up I found myself on d flood not on bed anymore..tnk God say na dream oh

if this is true men u are fvking hilarious.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by armadeo(m): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2012
eneh aluh: Just dis morning, I dreamt my Examiner gave me 23(Veto Failure) in Paediatrics Long Case..,Worse part is that I'm going in 4 it tomorrow...make una help me pray abeg! Sustained Pressure may irritate God into interceding just to get me off his back!

lol @ sustained pressure. una no go kill person for nairaland. Ps doc shouldn't u be reading now not browsing as clinicals are always tougher than u think.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by Iboboiz93(m): 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2012
dridowu: My was as a kid, saw mysef swimming in PACIFIC OCEAN, only for me to wake up and see myself in a pool of urine
lolzz
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by armadeo(m): 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2012
bomega4u:

Do u remember the dream mostly on weekends?

i see what u did there. lol.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by Iboboiz93(m): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2012
R2bees: i dreamt where i became hen and started laying egg only for my bros to wake me and ask why i dey shit for bed nah
buahahahahahahahahaha!!! Guy ur own worst o, u dey poo 4 bed? Lwkmd
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by controlseven: 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2012
I dreamt where mukina placed my topic on Nairaland's frontpage & the comments generated up to 100 pages...........i only woke up to realize that i've been banned for a previous "garri" comment!
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by Ramcie(f): 12:15am On Nov 12, 2012
olumyde5:

Ok you are the director I always c when acting in ma dreams wat a combination grin grin grin grin

Lol cheesy u no well cheesy
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by Joliecoco: 2:19am On Nov 12, 2012
I always have these wired dream about losing all of my teeth, so scary . A lot of people have the tooth dream though.
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by raffite: 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2013
In my dream, I had a dream that I was dreaming of having a nightmare.
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2013
Joliecoco: I always have these wired dream about losing all of my teeth, so scary . A lot of people have the tooth dream though.

That is a good dream. They are false teeth. Nice dream
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by Frostyzone(m): 7:01am On Jan 20, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shock As Woman Gives Birth To Headless Baby / My Solar Power Story / pictures of a lautech student nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.