Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji (28432 Views)

PMB: The Dangers Of One-man-show - Steve Osuji (The Nation) / El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar / ‘achebe’s Book Is Replete With Inaccurate Facts, Claims’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by M17: 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2012
inufele2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF9GBR3B0LE

wow wow wow ,swine's and pig's ,plastic surgery is very thing you can't afford .keep disgracing your self
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2012
M-16:

wow wow wow ,swine's and pig's ,plastic surgery is very thing you can't afford .keep disgracing your self

Hey dog! So you can type normally, it looks like you're responding to treatment. Fccking Igbo dog

1 Like

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by M17: 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2012
inufele2:

Hey dog! So you can type normally, it looks like you're responding to treatment. Fccking Igbo dog
typical yorubastard ,keep writing and keep posting your nonsense ,yorumonster ,yorutrash .
what else can you say ? hey piggy you need to cuddle with yorupig swine we don't need you .
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2012
M-16:

typical yorubastard ,keep writing and keep posting your nonsense ,yorumonster ,yorutrash .
what else can you say ? hey piggy you need to cuddle with yorupig swine we don't need you .

Igbo dog release your frustration on one of your relatives below. Who let the dog out grin

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by M17: 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2012
inufele2:

Igbo dog release your frustration on one of your relatives below. Who let the dog out grin

WOW WOW ALL THE PICTURE'S OF ANIMALS AND ANY THING ANIMAL IS RELATED TO YORUBA .YOU CAN'T DENIED THAT . YOU WON'T TALK OPENLY IN PUBLIC CONVERSATION ,THANK GOD FOR COMPUTER INVENTION AND INTER-NET , OR ELSE I WILL BE PROTESTING TO LET YORUBA'S BE ACCEPTED INTO HUMAN RACE . KEEP POSTING PICTURE'S OF BEAST YOU HAVE THE SAME LINAGE WITH . HANG YOUR SELF IF YOU MAD .
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by iconaus: 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2012
THE WAR OF WORDS BETWEEN THE YORUBAS AND THE IGBOS
AS YOU MAY HAVE KNOWN, I AM FROM RIVERS STATE AND MARRIED AN IGBO WOMAN FROM UMUAHIA. THE ATTITUDE OF MY WIFE AND MY INLAWS TELL ME A LOT OF STORIES ABOUT THE IGBOS. I CAN CONFIRM THAT GOD IS WITH THE IGBOS. MY WIFE AND MY INLAWS ARE FANTASTIC PEOPLE. I HAVE 8 CHILDREN , FOUR BOYS AND FOUR GIRLS FROM MY DEAR WIFE. THEY ARE THE PRIDE OF MY COMMUNITY TODAY. MY SECOND WIFE IS FROM IS FROM AKURE AND SHE HAS 3 CHILDREN FOR ME. SHE ALWAYS COMMENDS THE IGBOS. SHE IS STILL WITH ME AND ALL OF US LIVE IN HARMONY TOGETHER.
YORUBAS LISTEN. IT IS US NON-IGBOS THAT DID WRONG TO THE IGBOS DURING THE CIVIL WAR. THIS WAS MADE POSSIBLE BY THE LIES GOWON AND HIS BROTHERS TOLD US IN THE RIVERS STATE AT THAT TIME. THEY TOLD US THAT IF WE LEAVE THE PROPERTY OF THE IGBOS, WE WOULD BE THE GREATEST LOSERS. CEAZE THEIR PROPERTY AND THEY WILL NOT HAVE MEANS TO SURVIVE AND YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM THAT. THEY TOLD US THAT THE IGBOS ARE BAD AND WOULD BUILD ALL OVER THE STATE AND OUR CHILDREN WILL HAVE NO PLACE TO BUILD IN FUTURE. WE BELIVED THEM AND SEAZED THEIR PROPERTY. WE SACKED THEM FROM OUR STATE. THEY WENT TO THEIR STATE, SOUTH/EASTEN STATE. WE THOUGHT THEY WERE DYING. THEY SURVIVED MORE THAN US WHO WERE DECEIVED BY AND AWOLOWO. PLEASE DO NOT BE ANNOYED BECAUSE I MENTION AWOLOWO HERE. WE NIGERIANS OWE APOLOGY TO THE IGBOS BECAUSE WE DID THEM WRONG BY THE WAY WE TREATED THEM DURING THE WAR. I DO NOT KNOW HOW YOU WILL FEEL IF THE BUILDINGS YOU IN ONITSHA , OWERRI, ENUGU WERE TO BE SEAZED BY THESE STATES ESPECIALLY IF ANOTHER PERSON FROM ANOTHER STATE WERE TO INSTIGATE THAT SEISURE. IF YOU ARE FROM LAGOS , AND HAD BUILDINGS IN IBADAN, AKURE, ONDO OSHOGBO WERE TO BE SEIZED BY AN INSTIGATION FROM SOMEBODY FROM THE NORTH. YOU ARE FROM THE WESTERN REGION AS THE IGBOS WERE FROM THE EASTERN REGION. WE WERE THE SAME REGION UNTIL GOVWON DECEIVED US TO DO WHAT WE DID.
HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU HAD £2,000,000, IN YOUR ACCOUNT AND SOMEBODY CAME AND SAID YOU HAVE RIGHT TO ONLY £20? THINK ABOUT IT. SURELY YOU WILL FEEL VERY BAD. DURING AND AFTER THE WAR ONE OF OUR BROTHERS, A WRITER WOULD NOT LET IGBOS TO REST. HE PAID FOR IT. YOU CANNOT SLAP A BABY AND AT THE SAME TIME TELL HIM NOT TO CRY. I AN NOW 84 YEARS OLD AND WHAT I SAY IS TRUE BECAUSE I WAS AROUND WHEN MEETINGS WERE HELD TO SEE WHAT TO DO WITH THE IGBOS. I DID NOT KNOW THE IMPLICATIONS UNTILL SOME FEW YEARS LATER. WE THOUGHT WE WOULD BE BETTER THAN THE IGBOS. WERE NOT.
MY DEAR PEOPLE FROM YORUBA LAND, CHINUA ACHEBES WRITE-UP DID NOTN INSULT THE YORUBAS. HE TALKED ABOUTG ONE PERSON LATE CHIEF AWOWLO. IT IS UNFORTUNATE THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN IT AS IF ACHEBE INSULTED THE YORUBA RACE. YOU ARE WRONG. THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY AND WRITE. THE HOUSAS ARE LAUGHING AT US HERE IN THE SOUTH IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT. THE OTHER DAY A FRIEND OF MINE TOOK US TO HOTEL PRESIDENTIAL IN PORT HARCOURT. THIS WAR OF WORDS BETWEEN THE YORUBAS AND THE IGBOS CAME UP. ONE ALHAJI AND HIS FRIENDS WERE ON A DIFFERENT TABLE EATING AND DRINKING. I HEARD THEM SAY THAT IF THERE IS A WAY TO MAKE THE YORUBAS AND THE IGBOS FIGHT, THAT THEY IN THE NORTH WILL BE VERY HAPPY. I WANTED TO CHALLNGE THEM BUT MY FRIEND RESTRAINED ME FROM DOING SO. THE WRITING OF ACHEBE SHOULD NOT CAUSE THIS TYPE OF ACRIMONY. MY PEOPLE SAY NOW THAT IF THE IGBOS ARE ELIMINATED, IT WILL BE VERY EASY FOR THE NORTH TO OVER RUN THE SOUTH TO FULFILL WHAT AHMADU BELLOW SAID. THAT PUSHING THE SOUTH INTO THE ATLANTIC OCEAN. YORUBA PEOPLE, PLEASE STOP THIS WAR.
TO THE IGBOS
YOU SUFFERED HUMILIATION AT THE INSTANT OF THE NORTHERNERS. YOU DID NOT DIE RATHER YOU CAME UP STRONGER THAN YOU WERE. I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO FORGIVE AND FORGETWHAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST. LOOK AQT THE HISTORY OF THE JEWS. THEY SUFFERED AND NOW SEE HOW STRONG THEY ARE. MY FATHER USED TO TELL ME THAT IGBOS HAVE JEWS ORIGIN. MY SON WHO WENT TO ISRAEL LAST MONTH TOLD ME THAT SOME NAMES THERE ARE LIKE IGBO NAMES. A BOOK I READ SOME FOUR YEARS AGO SAID THAT THE IGBOS HAD THEIR ORIGIN IN THE HEBREW. THEY ARE GOD’S PEOPLE. PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW THIS WAR OF WORDS TOBRING SOMETHING NASTY IN THE SOUTH. THE HAUSAS ARE LAUGHING AT US IN THE SOUTH. YORUBA/IGBO LOVE ONE ANOTHER. LET US IN THE SOUTH FORGE AHEAD TOGETHER. NO MORE RANCOUR, NO LOVE LOST. LET US LIVE TOGETHER. WOLE SONYINKA, PLEASE ADVISE YOUR PEOPLE. CHINUA ACHEBE, PLEASE ADVISE YOUR PEOPLETO STOP AND FORGIVE THE INJURIES THEY SUSTAINED. GOD WILL HELP THEM.
LONG LIVE YORUBA, LONG LIVE IGBO, LONG LIVE US IN THE RIVERS STATE. I SAY RIVERS STATE BECAUSE WE HAVE MANY TIBES HERE. SO I PREFER TO USE THE WORD RIVERS STATE.
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by M17: 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2012
inufele2:

I WILL NEVER POST A PICTURE YET , IF I DECIDE POSTING PICTURE'S OF U.S BORN YORUBA'S ,NAIRALAND YORUBASTARDS WILL SURELY BE FREAKING OUT AND ALL WILL BE ON E-RAMPAGE I SWEAR, I KNEW HUNDREDS OF U.S BORN YORUBA'S .BUT WHAT'S IS THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN BORN IJEBU-ODE YORUBA AND AMERICAN BORN YORUBASTARD . MAN DON'T PUSH ME
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2012
M-16:

WOW WOW ALL THE PICTURE'S OF ANIMALS AND ANY THING ANIMAL IS RELATED TO YORUBA .YOU CAN'T DENIED THAT . YOU WON'T TALK OPENLY IN PUBLIC CONVERSATION ,THANK GOD FOR COMPUTER INVENTION AND INTER-NET , OR ELSE I WILL BE PROTESTING TO LET YORUBA'S BE ACCEPTED INTO HUMAN RACE . KEEP POSTING PICTURE'S OF BEAST YOU HAVE THE SAME LINAGE WITH . HANG YOUR SELF IF YOU MAD .

You're a real Igbo dog! In fact you'll give Doyin okupe a run for his money. Now stop barking for once, I can talk to your oyinbo lord to give you some treat like one of your kind below if only you'll be quite and return to your cage deal?

1 Like

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by M17: 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2012
inufele2:

You're a real Igbo dog! In fact you'll give Doyin okupe a run for his money. Now stop barking for once, I can talk to your oyinbo lord to give you some treat like one of your kind below if only you'll be quite and return to your cage deal?

YOU KEEP POSTING ALL THESE NONSENSE WHICH IS LIKE ALMOST WHAT YORUBA'S ARE KNOWN FOR , POO IN PLASTIC BAG'S AND KEEP IN THE HAND BAG, SCAVENGING ON HEAP OF TRASH CAN
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2012
[size=18pt]A summary of Ozodi in his own words[/size]

[size=18pt]I have been a failure in many areas of my life. I have been a failure at school, sports, interpersonal relationships, work and making money. The reason for my failure in these various arenas of life is my underlying sense of inferiority and desire to seem superior. I want to seem important and fear being unimportant.I tend to feel angry when I am actually treated as if I am unimportant[/size] Ozodi Osuji

http://magazine.biafranigeriaworld.com/ozodi-osuji.html

You be the judge
The man is not worth the attention he gets,psychopaths like him revel in notoriety.

2 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by marveouz: 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2012
all4naija: I would be very happy to see the Igbo community along side the fictitious writer take this matter to the International Criminal Court(ICC) at the Hague. Then, we will see how much this matter can prove with evidences to support the Alzheimer-suffering prof(Chinua Achebe) stance on the war-crimes!

And we will know who is suppose to be charge for Genocide....whether someone who forcefully adopt children into the Biafran Army and Starved the so little ones and their women and someone who intelligently ended the war. It a case between Bravery and Ego.
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by crossover(m): 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2012
Some of the commentators in this forum are childish and inexperienced. I doubt if they ever crossed others’ paths in their life. Why should we express our pure ignorant in public in ways that absolutely irritate the fabric of our moral inclination. Instead of using our God given privileges to do things that will bring us together and bring development, we are coarsely being twisted to take the path of self destruction.

Being an exploration Geophysicist, I have had the privileges of working in so many places in Nigeria and I can tell you that most of the negative opinion being assuaged here are mere childish. THE PROBLEM IS THAT SOME OF US THE READERS MAY BE CHILDISH TOO. Invariably, it may start to influence our state of minds. This is very dangerous considering the fact that the string of goodwill could be destined to fall into either side. Imagine a Nairaland made biased medical doctor that is called for emergency hearing the name of the patient to be from the other side. Will he care? Or, a Nairaland made biased mobile police/military personnel that have the chance to determine your fate?

For instance, I was stuck while driving through east – west road in the early ninety with a vehicle’s plate number that clearly showed my place. Even though many commercial buses from my place drove along the road at that time and most of the drivers recognised the plate number but they only blew their horns to see my face. None stopped to help me out. Then, a Peugeot 505 station wagon with five well dressed passengers on their way to Port Harcourt saw me and pulled by, and all of them entered the mud with their shoes and pushed the car out. Alas! They were all from Ibo.

Thank God for the opportunity I have had to assist those that came my way even at the risk of my career without having to go west and bring my brothers. By the way, someone from the other side also helped me to get there!

Why should there be distraction at the time the Ibos are having it robust? Name it; the army, police (until recently), navy, legislative, Civil Service, Finance, and so on. The next level should be the assignment for every kin and kith. The only person that knows the reason for this memoir and why it is necessary now but not then is Prof Achebe himself. Without prejudice, I doubt if the Prof was in good term with the late Ikemba after the war.

Already, there is resuscitation of the civil war borne out of acute race - based revulsion from all sides since May 29, 1999 with the way our resources are sundered every minute. Why? It is because the Military did for the North and Gen. Obasanjo did it for the West. Now, others must do it, even in multiple, even quickly before the country is set off.

Though, the constitution guaranteed freedom of speech yet we may still need to exercise little discretion. At least, we need our sleep when the time comes.
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2012
@crossover
Don't take anything here serious mate grin grin when we meet on the floor will still work and enjoy together, nothing spoil. grin

1 Like

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2012
M-16:

YOU KEEP POSTING ALL THESE NONSENSE WHICH IS LIKE ALMOST WHAT YORUBA'S ARE KNOWN FOR , POO IN PLASTIC BAG'S AND KEEP IN THE HAND BAG, SCAVENGING ON HEAP OF TRASH CAN

Who let this dog out grin angry I know it must be very hard to be a Igbo, go and vent your anger on your ancestors not me.
Who let this dog out? grin
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by tomakint: 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2012
@ icon aus and crossover, may you live long to see the country of ur dream. My position on the civil war was initially from a biased mind as a Yoruba man towards my Igbo brethren until 7 years when I started meeting people who actually fought in the war and revealed some of their experiences too dark to be in print. Our parents should be blamed for sowing these seeds of discords in our hearts, thank God I know better now.It's a pity we were used to kill our brethren in the East.Thanks 4 ur wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2012
Why won't some people stop claiming they are Yoruba when it's obvious they are not!
Esu laalu ogiri oko
Abaniwonran ba o ri da
O ba elekun sunkun k'eru o ba elekun
Elekun n sunkun lanroye n sun eje
Wa lo sile gbogbo awon omo ale yi ki o se won bi ose se n soju.

2 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by biafranbaby(m): 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2012
crossover: Some of the commentators in this forum are childish and inexperienced. I doubt if they ever crossed others’ paths in their life. Why should we express our pure ignorant in public in ways that absolutely irritate the fabric of our moral inclination. Instead of using our God given privileges to do things that will bring us together and bring development, we are coarsely being twisted to take the path of self destruction.

Being an exploration Geophysicist, I have had the privileges of working in so many places in Nigeria and I can tell you that most of the negative opinion being assuaged here are mere childish. THE PROBLEM IS THAT SOME OF US THE READERS MAY BE CHILDISH TOO. Invariably, it may start to influence our state of minds. This is very dangerous considering the fact that the string of goodwill could be destined to fall into either side. Imagine a Nairaland made biased medical doctor that is called for emergency hearing the name of the patient to be from the other side. Will he care? Or, a Nairaland made biased mobile police/military personnel that have the chance to determine your fate?

For instance, I was stuck while driving through east – west road in the early ninety with a vehicle’s plate number that clearly showed my place. Even though many commercial buses from my place drove along the road at that time and most of the drivers recognised the plate number but they only blew their horns to see my face. None stopped to help me out. Then, a Peugeot 505 station wagon with five well dressed passengers on their way to Port Harcourt saw me and pulled by, and all of them entered the mud with their shoes and pushed the car out. Alas! They were all from Ibo.

Thank God for the opportunity I have had to assist those that came my way even at the risk of my career without having to go west and bring my brothers. By the way, someone from the other side also helped me to get there!

Why should there be distraction at the time the Ibos are having it robust? Name it; the army, police (until recently), navy, legislative, Civil Service, Finance, and so on. The next level should be the assignment for every kin and kith. The only person that knows the reason for this memoir and why it is necessary now but not then is Prof Achebe himself. Without prejudice, I doubt if the Prof was in good term with the late Ikemba after the war.

Already, there is resuscitation of the civil war borne out of acute race - based revulsion from all sides since May 29, 1999 with the way our resources are sundered every minute. Why? It is because the Military did for the North and Gen. Obasanjo did it for the West. Now, others must do it, even in multiple, even quickly before the country is set off.

Though, the constitution guaranteed freedom of speech yet we may still need to exercise little discretion. At least, we need our sleep when the time comes.

You are an EWU.
The only sound that shoud be coming from your mouth is "kpaaa, kpeeee"
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Ngodigha: 11:51pm On Nov 11, 2012
inufele2: Why won't some people stop claiming they are Yoruba when it's obvious they are not!
Esu laalu ogiri oko
Abaniwonran ba o ri da
O ba elekun sunkun k'eru o ba elekun
Elekun n sunkun lanroye n sun eje
Wa lo sile gbogbo awon omo ale yi ki o se won bi ose se n soju.
Shut up your dirty mouth, idiott. You think every yoruba is as bigoted as you, fool.

1 Like

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by iconaus: 11:57pm On Nov 11, 2012
Yes i agree . NL does not translate in real life how yoruba and igbos co -exist . Me for an example , a yoruba helped me to travel to overseas and up till now we re still good friends and currently i am helping a yoruba girl to acquire her green card over here . I think it more of rivalry than hatred . As a person an igbo if a yoruba person relates to me in good way naturally i am bound to reciprocate.

crossover: Some of the commentators in this forum are childish and inexperienced. I doubt if they ever crossed others’ paths in their life. Why should we express our pure ignorant in public in ways that absolutely irritate the fabric of our moral inclination. Instead of using our God given privileges to do things that will bring us together and bring development, we are coarsely being twisted to take the path of self destruction.

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by M17: 12:02am On Nov 12, 2012
inufele2:

Who let this dog out grin angry I know it must be very hard to be a Igbo, go and vent your anger on your ancestors not me.
Who let this dog out? grin
gloat gloat
who let the pig's out ?grin grin grin grin who let the pig's out ? ,HOW many pig's your fada got through your moda , I know your fada have many piggy concubine wives don't he ?, your too many step mama don't like you do they? Don't you hate igbo man, did you ? why did you still want igbo's in the same country with you if they are bad people ,you will live in night mare all the days of your life ,until you psychologically and emotionally leave igbo's alone you bad belle bastard grin grin grin grin grin grin yorubadbelly grin grin grin YORUBADBELLE grin ; grin grin YORUBADBELLE grin IGBO HATER

1 Like

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Owen2(m): 12:06am On Nov 12, 2012
all4naija: Don't worry! I will remain a critic of Prof Achebe's works. However, he's a fictitious writer, he's always been!

I must be missing something here, how does being a fictitious writer make one any less of a writer?

2 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 12, 2012
*Owen*:

I must be missing something here, how does being a fictitious writer make one any less of a writer?
As regard the memoir which people are taking on the ground of reality!
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Ngodigha: 12:18am On Nov 12, 2012
all4naija: As regard the memoir which people are taking on the ground of reality!
Get lost monkey, he has published his memoirs of the civil war and it is not same as in TFA, idiott.

1 Like

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 12, 2012
Ngodigha:
Get lost monkey, he has published his memoirs of the civil war and it is not same as in TFA, idiott.
You are an abominable thwart! Hahaha...!!!
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Balkan(m): 12:27am On Nov 12, 2012
The only truth is that there is a wide gap btw Yoruba man and the IGBO man. Yorobbers are suferring from inferiority complex.

IGBOs are superior race and Yorrobers can only be jealous that's the fact

3 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by tomakint: 12:27am On Nov 12, 2012
Ngodigha:
Shut up your dirty mouth, idiott. You think every yoruba is as bigoted as you, fool.
Ngodigha abeg free that 'babalawo' even if dem reach 1 million 'highly tribalistic Yorubas' they can't cow me cool! People like him bring shame to the revered 'Yoruba Race' always gloating over what they know little or nothing about. He keeps shouting 'give me source' and d moment you supply one, his grit-filled brain can't interprete d info before him.Avoid goons like that!

3 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Ngodigha: 12:28am On Nov 12, 2012
all4naija: You are an abominable thwart! Hahaha...!!!
Gender reassigned monkey, get a life and quit hating, big fool.

1 Like

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Ngodigha: 12:30am On Nov 12, 2012
Balkan: The only truth is that there is a wide gap btw Yoruba man and the IGBO man. Yorobbers are suferring from inferiority complex.

IGBOs are superior race and Yorrobers can only be jealous that's the fact
Except Fela, Soyinka, Tomakint, Gbawe and Gani Fahweimi and Okunoba and Olabukola.

1 Like

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 12, 2012
Ngodigha:
Gender reassigned monkey, get a life and quit hating, big fool.
Do you know that progress-hindering thing? Hahaha...! Thwart! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Ngodigha: 12:51am On Nov 12, 2012
all4naija: Do you know that progress-hindering thing? Hahaha...! Thwart! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Take it monkey

2 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 12, 2012
Ngodigha:
Take it monkey
I constructed one on my kayak! Hahaha... Thwart !
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Ngodigha: 12:59am On Nov 12, 2012
all4naija: I constructed one on my kayak! Hahaha... Thwart !
Take it again you monkey.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Senators, Reps Collecting Signatures To Impeach Buhari - The Cable / A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos / Soldiers Save 605 Women And Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.