Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji (28429 Views)

PMB: The Dangers Of One-man-show - Steve Osuji (The Nation) / El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar / ‘achebe’s Book Is Replete With Inaccurate Facts, Claims’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by EkoIle1: 12:30am On Nov 11, 2012
Prof Corruption: Ozodi is a fine gentleman, balanced, objective and methodical in deconstructing the nonsense Achebe called a memoir. He is in league of many who truly see beyond the hype of Things Fall Apart- a thoroughly copy and paste book devoid of originality that accompanies work of fiction. Achebe, to put it mildly, is a lazy writer whose imaginative thought is greatly limited. You can not be writing about yourself, in all cases, and yet be crying perennially to be awarded the highest prize in literature. I don't see any reason while such a fellow be nominated for a Nobel Prize.

I have read again and again this piece by Ozodi and there is just not a single line that seems to be misplaced or out of tune with reality. Ozodi understands and sees Achebe for who he is: a lazy, hate filled, bitter old child who has refused for years to grow up. Let the e-Biafrans on this forum be hailing Achebe while the rest of humanity simply derisively laugh at his utter stupidity.

The man basically stated what we all know about ibo people and the ibo clowns on NL are here confirming the man's characterization of ibo people and making the man sound very right and logical.

Only foolish people don't notice their unclothedness when their are absolutely naked...

2 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by biafranbaby(m): 12:30am On Nov 11, 2012
Balkan: You all should not waste your energy on this publication. The so called Ozodi's mother is from Osun state in the family of late Pa Oluwole Oladimeji.

His mother Titi was an illagitimate wife of De Osuji. The marriage ended in 1965 as De Osuji was not sure if Ozodi was realy his child because he was back in Owerri when Titi gave birth to Ozodi in Lagos.

It is the truth for those who don't know. Pa OsUji is from my village. Ozodi's paternity is yet to be established

No wonder he named him after an ape.
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by estheta: 12:30am On Nov 11, 2012
One thing is very clear here. Osuji is a hater. You could feel hatred and envy oozing from every sentence. Achebe was clear, exhibited no hatred but stated facts. Osuji's view of colonialism shows that he believes man to be an animal that should conquer by force. Biafra peacefully pulled out of a country that is bent on slowing it's development, and what did the animal philosophers do? They went after Biafrans and tried to eliminate them all. Until we come to terms with the truth and stop fighting one another, Nigeria remains doomed forever even with all our resources. The truth is, there was a country.

1 Like

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 11, 2012
tomakint: I may not have read Achebe's book, but I have gone thru a thorough preview of the four chaptered 333-page book in a most concise manner.Indeed, Osuji must be a 'Clown from Mars' to label such a detailed piece Lies and Fiction, not even our own Wole Soyinka would say that. I now have every reason to agree with samkoro that the said Osuji might be mentally unbalanced and perhaps still looking for his identity!

LWKMD grin grin grin Mr I AM A Yoruba grin grin does it really matters if he's a Yoruba or Igbo? Challenge the points he raised or stop spewing rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 11, 2012
samkoro:

Shot your smelling cavity,you ignorant and flying pig.Don't you know that those who work in mental homes are affected by the aura of mad people around.Even some that are not strong spiritualy become possessed by demons

Hey person! You're a lost case! In this day and age you still believe in demons etc
You're a fckking demented f00l your level of reasoning can only be likened to that of Neanthals.
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by EkoIle1: 12:43am On Nov 11, 2012
samkoro: Those pictures energises me in a way nothing else can do.Keep bringing them.It reminds me a lot

Energize you for what? To get your a/s/s/s beat again?

Monkey no dey learn....
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by tomakint: 12:43am On Nov 11, 2012
inufele2:
LWKMD grin grin grin Mr I AM A Yoruba grin grin does it really matters if he's a Yoruba or Igbo? Challenge the points he raised or stop spewing rubbish!
Dude, I am afraid your story may be of 'the donkey who laboured for 30 years just to become a horse, unfortunately it never became one' I hav gone thru ur uncivilized rantings here and the attendant bashing u've received.It's obvious ur no 6 is not wired for logic, if I engage u now it's like fetchin water wit a basketundecided

3 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Ngodigha: 12:44am On Nov 11, 2012
inufele2:

Imbe-cile, why not go and challenge the points Achebe raised in his memoir, castrated yorubie.

1 Like

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by samkoro: 12:46am On Nov 11, 2012
inufele2:

Hey person! You're a lost case! In this day and age you still believe in demons etc
You're a fckking demented f00l your level of reasoning can only be likened to that of Neanthals.

If Jesus Christ caste out demons from mad people in the bible,who the hell are you to say that they don't exist.How can a heavy fooool like you be wiser than Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by aribisala0(m): 12:47am On Nov 11, 2012
what is all this ape,fo0l stuff? Is this some 8 year old gathering? Deal with the issues please. Any credible refutation or is it just 1diot,fo0l,ape and so on. Quite childish really
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 11, 2012
tomakint:
Dude, I am afraid your story may be of 'the donkey who laboured for 30 years just to become a horse, unfortunately it never became one' I hav gone thru ur uncivilized rantings here and the attendant bashing u've received.It's obvious ur no 6 is not wired for logic, if I engage u now it's like fetchin water wit a basketundecided

Your story of the donkey is for your own consumption, if your own number 6 is working you'll stand like a man and disprove the points Osuji raised rather than rambling like a confused demented fellow.
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by hotwax: 12:49am On Nov 11, 2012
So when will Chinua Achebe face ICC for tricking young teenagers with 10 bullets to face heavily armed. Nigerian army?

No Awolowo killed our men.

2 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by samkoro: 12:51am On Nov 11, 2012
Eko Ile:

Energize you for what? To get your a/s/s/s beat again?

Monkey no dey learn....

In a way that puzzles you,and keeps ur eye glued at my /a/ss.

You talk so much about /a/ss.Pls stop following my post.I don't like gayss,Shemales and G
gay pigs. Following me around. Better go sleep with Eton john your husband.Good night
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 11, 2012
Ngodigha:
Imbe-cile, why not go and challenge the points Achebe raised in his memoir, castrated yorubie.

His lies has been laid bare several times on this forum so there's no point for repetition. You can also go to amazon to read the reviews of the book by non Nigerians, its only demented and confused Id!ots like you that continue to follow ashebe like chicks due to your biased mind.
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by marveouz: 12:53am On Nov 11, 2012
Ngodigha:
WHILE YOUR HAWOLOWO WAS BUSY WITH YOUR PEOPLE HERE, FOOL

Judging from the picture...when did Yoruba started wearing Hat, singlets and using wrapper
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Ngodigha: 12:53am On Nov 11, 2012
hotwax: So when will Chinua Achebe face ICC for tricking young teenagers with 10 bullets to face heavily armed. Nigerian army?

No Awolowo killed our men.
Smelly pig, this should not be an opportunity for you to seek cheap attention, idiott.
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by tomakint: 12:55am On Nov 11, 2012
inufele2:
Your story of the donkey is for your own consumption, if your own number 6 is working you'll stand like a man and disprove the points Osuji raised rather than rambling like a confused demented fellow.
You dont get it, do you? I feel like engaging you on some salient points, but my problem is how do I drive home my points to someone labelled; foool,imb.ecile, slowpoke, and the likes on this thread without derailing? Hope u got my point now?huh

1 Like

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Ngodigha: 12:55am On Nov 11, 2012
marveouz:

Judging from the picture...when did Yoruba started wearing Hat, singlets and using wrapper
Baboon, the old western region was not made up of only yorugbas but Itsekiris, Urhobos, Edos etc.Why are there no brains in those big skulls you have?.
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:57am On Nov 11, 2012
Prof Corruption: Ozodi is a fine gentleman, balanced, objective and methodical in deconstructing the nonsense Achebe called a memoir. He is in league of many who truly see beyond the hype of Things Fall Apart- a thoroughly copy and paste book devoid of originality that accompanies work of fiction. Achebe, to put it mildly, is a lazy writer whose imaginative thought is greatly limited. You can not be writing about yourself, in all cases, and yet be crying perennially to be awarded the highest prize in literature. I don't see any reason while such a fellow be nominated for a Nobel Prize.

I have read again and again this piece by Ozodi and there is just not a single line that seems to be misplaced or out of tune with reality. Ozodi understands and sees Achebe for who he is: a lazy, hate filled, bitter old child who has refused for years to grow up. Let the e-Biafrans on this forum be hailing Achebe while the rest of humanity simply derisively laugh at his utter stupidity.

^^^Didn't bother reading your vomit, but as you take this man to be a fountain of truth and knowledge, what's your take on what he has to say about Yorubas'? smiley
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by biafranbaby(m): 12:58am On Nov 11, 2012
"I was born with two medical disorders, Spondilolysis and Mitral Valve Prolapse. My body produced pain for me at most times. My body felt very weak and unable to cope with the exigencies of living on planet earth." - Ozodi Osuji. http://magazine.biafranigeriaworld.com/ozodi-osuji.html

1 Like

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 11, 2012
samkoro:

If Jesus Christ caste out demons from mad people in the bible,who the hell are you to say that they don't exist.How can a heavy fooool like you be wiser than Christ.

Fccking hypocrite where his your Christ when you go about abusing other posters? Is it Christ like to abuse others? Make your points and support it with logic rather than religion stuffs not everyone believes in your religion so shut the fcck up. The book being debated upon us not a fckking religion book so make your points or fckk off.
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by samkoro: 1:00am On Nov 11, 2012
samkoro: Ha! Ha! Ha!..... I can't stop laughing .The thomas had something to do with mental people.He had worked with mad people and therefore bacame mad.

Please read this.

Ozodi Thomas Osuji is from Umuohiagu (close to Owerri) in Imo State, Nigeria. Ozodi has doctorate degree from the University of California, Los Angeles. Upon completing his dissertation he secured a professorial position at California State University, Dominguez. After a while it occurred to him that he had spent his ten years in America at college campuses and, as such, does not know how the real America works. He, therefore, decided to leave academia for a while (his intention was to return to it) to go gain real world experience. Thus, he moved to Portland, Oregon and worked for the county mental health system and rose to be the director (N/NE Community Mental Health Center). From there he moved to Seattle and did a similar job (Administrator of Central Area Mental Health) and to Alaska where he was a city

This has summerised it all
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by kaaycee(m): 1:03am On Nov 11, 2012
Excerpts of Ozodi Osuji Abusing Nigerians:

“Force is necessary to make Nigerians give up their thieving ways and learn to live by the rule of law. (Nigerians are so devious that they have learned to talk about “the rule of law”; they fling that phrase at your face but nevertheless continue in their thieving ways; these people bastardize everything good that comes their way that one cannot afford to listen to the glib utterances of good intentions that come out of their filthy mouths.” -Osuji

Nigerians need a period of merciless treatment to make them become decent human beings. As it is, they are worse than predatory animals!” -Osuji

“ Do not listen to their glib talk; point guns at their heads and compel them to do things that they ought to be doing and refused to do. If they refuse to do as asked kill them. Their existence is of no use, any way. What is a Nigerian living for, what is he contributing to science and technology or even political discourse other than makes noise?” -Osuji

“These people want to live at all costs but living for what they have no clue. They are afraid of death. Fire a gun into their crowd, kill a few of them and the rest of them, like lily livered cowards, run for cover; they run into underground burrows and from there make noise.” -Osuji

“Nigerians for too long have been criminals and it will take an equally long time to redirect their behaviors from criminality to law abiding.” -Osuji

“I am asserting that Nigerians are peacocks, vain, proud, egoistic, and narcissistic. In effect, I am saying that they are mentally ill.) (What is a Nigerian but a pure egotist, a narcissistic personality! The narcissistic personality disordered person fancies himself special and better than other persons and wants other persons to admire him because he is better than them. Believing in the illusion of his personal superiority he justifies exploiting other people, in his eyes, using inferior persons for his good, and discarding them as pieces of scrap iron when they are no longer useful to him.” -Osuji

“If you ever engage in any kind of business activity with Nigerians, instead of working to make the business a success they put their little brains to cheating you, robbing you; they seldom seek positive ways to make things work well. These people get other people to do all the work, and then steal from them! These people’s ingenuity lies in putting their little minds to criminal thinking and activities and seldom in being productive persons. They are crooks of the first order.” -Osuji

“It seems appropriate to call Nigerians thieves. Why so? Consider that in the main, their politicians seek public offices: legislative, executive, judiciary and bureaucratic to loot the national treasury. They seek political and bureaucratic offices as opportunity to steal to their hearts satisfaction not because they want to do anything useful for their people. Political offices are seen as avenue from which they become rich and while at it be called very important persons.” –Osuji

( Read more at:- http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/ozodi-thomas-osuji/a-case-for-dictatorship-for-nigeria.html and http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/ozodi-thomas-osuji/are-nigerians-crooks-12.html )

THIS OZODIMGBA THOMAS OSU Ji is a KOLOMATED talkative and yet in 40yrs he has not stepped his foot in Nigeria, I wonder why he hates Igbo, Nigerians and Africa like dis. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by biafranbaby(m): 1:04am On Nov 11, 2012
Eko Ile:

The man basically stated what we all know about ibo people and the ibo clowns on NL are here confirming the man's characterization of ibo people and making the man sound very right and logical.

Only foolish people don't notice their unclothedness when their are absolutely naked...

It is only to an offemmanu battered brain can such nonsense sound logical.
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 11, 2012
tomakint:
You dont get it, do you? I feel like engaging you on some salient points, but my problem is how do I drive home my points to someone labelled; foool,imb.ecile, slowpoke, and the likes on this thread without derailing? Hope u got my point now?huh
Lame reply! Disprove at least 2 points from what he stated or shut the fckk up! You have nothing to say obviously you're just blabbing about, prove your so called intelligence by disproving the fact that ashebe, ojuiku and other biafran rebels used child soldiers and should be prosecuted in a normal situation.
Ashebe should be rotten in one hell hole dungeon for his crimes against humanity.
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by nku5: 1:07am On Nov 11, 2012
One must remember for the sake of emphasis, the two characters at play here; namely, Chinualumogu Achebe, the greatest writer to come out of Africa; a social activist, and a social conscience of no mean standing. This tallest African in the house of literature needs no introduction. On the other side of the divide is Mr. Ozodi Thomas Osuji, a perennial underachiever; a non-entity; an internet apparition; and shady character masquerading under so many aliases, to ventilate his schizoid personality and its baggage of hatreds on the perceived objects of his hate. Achebe is a living legend, who left his name on the sands of time, while still alive. He is the most read author from Africa. And Osuji is a perennially angry nonentity, who purchased academic degrees that he was never worthy of, to profess the ignorance and hate that has corroded his mind all his adult life.

Ozodi Osuji happens to be one of those psychiatric wrecks armed with the diseased and fevered illusions of their pseudo-intellectual imaginations, seek to pontificate on issues that dwarf their incompetence and madness. This is a man who was introduced early to his own insignificance. And his only reaction instead of attempting to better himself, was to project the toxic wastes of his corroded psyche at others; accusing them of being guilty of his failures. He is one of those, who in long sentences of refined nonsense, celebrate their mental depravities and profess their ignorance just to attract the attention, which they have craved all their lives. His liberalism with falsehoods and suppressed facts is such a convoluted evidence of a man, whose mental hinterland rips itself asunder and digests every good sense. He exists in a universe that is an expired dream. He lives in a solipsistic universe devoid of rational meaning, and fabricates issues that are superlatively at variance with reality. His derangement has left his rationality paralysed that nothing can ever redeem or rehabilitate his battered psyche. In this man, reason and decency died never to resurrect. He is in dire need of a reality check. This is a pathologically sick man, who has developed a pathological rejection of anyone who is his intellectual or existential superior. Such people really require psychiatric help.
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by samkoro: 1:08am On Nov 11, 2012
inufele2:

Fccking hypocrite where his your Christ when you go about abusing other posters? Is it Christ like to abuse others? Make your points and support it with logic rather than religion stuffs not everyone believes in your religion so shut the fcck up.ð
The book being debated upon us not a fckking religion book so make your points or fckk off.

Christ called hypocrites,hipocrites; fools,fools ;spade a spade. You life must be fcking for calling thje a bible a fcking religious book.
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 11, 2012
Balkan: The birth Ozodi was so controversial that the middle name THOMAS was given by the mother Titi bc every body in the family was doubting the paternity of Ozodi.

Their real family name is Nwosuji.

Please tell us more
I knew there was something to this man's madness.what is his village and LGA
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Ngodigha: 1:09am On Nov 11, 2012
inufele2:
Lame reply! Disprove at least 2 points from what he stated or shut the fckk up! You have nothing to say obviously you're just blabbing about, prove your so called intelligence by disproving the fact that ashebe, ojuiku and other biafran rebels used child soldiers and should be prosecuted in a normal situation.
Ashebe should be rotten in one hell hole dungeon for his crimes against humanity.
Dirty son of a LovePeddler, you should come here and defend your silly self against Achebe's memoir, idiott.
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 11, 2012
[/i]
biafranbaby: "I was born with two medical disorders, Spondilolysis and Mitral Valve Prolapse. My body produced pain for me at most times. My body felt very weak and unable to cope with the exigencies of living on planet earth." - Ozodi Osuji. http://magazine.biafranigeriaworld.com/ozodi-osuji.html
Your source gave you away. A Briafran site for that matter!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General / Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa / President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.